Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34133 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by lilygabriel08: 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
poverty will kill that girl for rejecting that honest guy
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Duletion(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
You should be happy bro. You just dodged a bullet. She would've order for the whole restaurant plus the waiters

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Phonon: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let men just agree that all girls want the material things in life and stop expecting them to be this austere being.

Take Uber next time...............Sorry ehn...
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by necosla016(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kikikikikikikikiki grin that babe funny o shocked

That is how most girls get it all wrong. what if the guy had picked her with a borrowed car? Some ladies dont like sincere guys and they don't deserve one either....

Before she clock 70 she go marry. Smh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Wolfbrother(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
what type of lunatic knocks on someones gate for 2hrs? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by vault(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2016
that's how the idiot would turn 35 still single

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by kulex124(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2016
Bro be glad it ended now who knows how sad yhu would have become in the future. Go have a drink with the cab man joor!!! No tmy

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...

No jokes. I can walk with you the whole day... If I'm not having any schedule. Not a problem....
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by toprealman: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2016
Go and celebrate brother....she is not a GF material let alone wifey tinz.
Do not loose sleep about the girl. If she is yours she would have stayed. Now that she is gone...BE HAPPY!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by missyadorable(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
raf2angel:
Now, how can a girl of this kind ever get married?

You never see anything! She will get married before the "wife materials" do! And to a very rich nice man!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by phintohlar(f): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
She's definitely sick.. Abeg me dey available ooh even if na keke u bring I dontt mind,in as much as u're educated & fluent am good with u.. I don't determine ppl's future especially guys.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ZUBY77(m): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
redcliff:

There are still considerations to factor in when making these types of choices. If I was given a reason to know them both before choosing, it would surprise you that me and some other people might go for the guy with the Beetle. But on a first choice without even thinking, everybody would be inclined to go with the more "sophisticated" guy. but the thing is, Like I said, there are alot of considerations to make. For example in Nigeria you know that the average girl is always looking for greener pastures or is "thirsty" considering that the standard of life is not good in this part of the world, so the first thing they want to satisfy is their desire to clinch unto the one that looks more successful.

Relax, I understand you.

What if the two men involved have equal human qualities?

Does the cars come in as factors or not?

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by sirkezman: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2016
your english is a major turn off!

KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by delishpot: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Her loss. She was an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
If you already think you're gonna date somebody, the vehicle that they arrive in, won't really change your mind.

If you're planning to magarize on the other hand grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipreach: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
In the coming years now, she will go to Obtain of Fire for prayers to get a husband

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by redcliff: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

Relax, I understand you.

What if the two men involved have equal human qualities?

Does the cars come in as factors or not?

Lol.. you are trying to make the scenario fit your thoughts..I would not help you answer that one..lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by marieolae(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2016
She uses her leg as transport, but expects you to be riding a jeep. Thank God from morning till night that he removed such a useless soul from your life. I really have no respect for this babe, AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Jaydenphoenix: 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
I would tell him to pay d driver off but we go in my own car. He would drive though.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ZUBY77(m): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2016
redcliff:

Lol.. you are trying to make the scenario fit your thoughts..I would not help you answer that one..lol

Well my friend, the point i am trying to make is that impressive cars impress everybody.

Not just women, but everybody.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by noblegrex: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
a guy that doesnt own a car today might turn out to be a millioniare tomorrow.
her loss
if all girls or let me just say if majority of ladies in town can think this way,then I think it will be good for them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by bayonino: 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dont let us deceive each other this girl will get another rich mumu guys so fast. Alot of guys are mumu today. Pathetic!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Kgdavid(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dyt:
You too
After you painted yourself rich
Shior
Onpe
Onpaka
Onpinyan

So you didn't see the part where his car had a problem?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by timunstopable: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
After i told her was a P.A. to a Politician noticed she was extra nice.And she told me it was love at first sight grin grin

lol bt as she see yellow cab Love at 1st Sight clear for her eye

Guy u r lucky sef.if ur Car was working na so she go dey pretend u no go know say na Fake Love

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
MrCork:

STOP LYIN U HOMEBASE GOLD DIGGER....THAT'S WHY WE QUIT U BLACK FEMALESS FOR BEAURIFULL WHITE WOMEN!! ....and they gots real hair!! (No ofeense) angry

This assh0le is seeking attention again...u can take ur rotten range rover (juz in case u gonna boast it again) in ur funeral.

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
As long as he's not a kidnapper,it's ok by me;no condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by columbus007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
hello Mitchell wink
hello bawo?is that enough for you to now be toasting her grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by FrankValency(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
Oya let's walk ooo,i can walk for a month sef
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by kaziblake(f): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Some girls and their love for money
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by FrankValency(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
phintohlar:
She's definitely sick.. Abeg me dey available ooh even if na keke u bring I dontt mind,in as much as u're educated & fluent am good with u.. I don't determine ppl's future especially guys.
babe, Oya make we begin,im educated and I can speak queen's,no King's English
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
columbus007:
hello bawo?is that enough for you to now be toasting her grin
she is my wife already
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by columbus007(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Flashh:
The gold-digger herself. Where's her own car?

Sometimes I wonder what these female folks have to offer men apart from sexuality.
b4 nko,na d only talent wey dem get na,to dey spread legs upandan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.