Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' (34126 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wizkoko:

Are you dating someone?
yes smileysmiley
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
aww its that time of the year.
its the exact opposite here.we could really use a lil cold breeze.
laziness join cold = me
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by godwinkessi: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
deebsman1:
ASK GOOGLE: wink wink
WAYRAY = MAD PERSON
Awon wayray = dem mad pipu
Wene Wayray = A lotta things that has to do with madness

Ur so funny bro. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by kizyalex10(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Had one experience when I was in school,during my 3rd year,i had an operation,so my mum now gave me the previledge to be using her pathfinder to school.then.that was our best car then but I was using it.so the car made me a celebrity then.one day I asked this girl out ofcourse she can't say no.for her mind,if this boy fit dey use pathfinder. Dey come school,wetin him papa nd mama dey drive,not knowing that is the best of my family she hav seen.but the girl lives like royalty.to be sincere,that girl sitting room fine pass our parlour as at then,one day I was fixing my car at d mechanic to,but he couldn't finish,so I rented a keke to her hostel because we were going to a zoo nt too far from her hostel,she said sorry I can't take her out without a car.to cut the long story short.i found out that she was a definition of POVERTY,when I carried her friend to attend her uncle's burial which she initially didn't t want me to come.because she was hiding her uncompleted building from me.it was. Then I realised I was dating a runs girl all the while

4 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Exxit(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
grin grin grin...12/07/15 is exactly 6months today grin grin...so you make all these change withing that period...God help you in your child support cry
Yes, get a job where you get $20 per hour paid, then you'll know better.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by hyperflex(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
GurlFriend:
This reader wrote to Joro Olumofin, expressing his anger at being rejected on a date because he brought a yellow and black cab to pick her. -

Ladies be honest here, what would be your impression of a guy who brought a yellow and black kabu kabu to pick you on your first date? grin cheesy

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/lmao-lady-rejected-this-guy-because-he.html

My friend the girl na Olosho. You dodged a bullet. A bullet u might need years of river bath to to remove

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Wizkoko(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
All these daft naija hoes ,I tire for them. They will be forming, when you go to where they live, the area might not be fit for a dog , talk more of a human being.

That's why they take their time to choose, so as to not go back to where they came from.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
permanentgrace:

These lies you are telling, is it from the pit of hell or from Lucifer's mansion?

Na only u waka come wey car no dey impress? Abi no be naija babe again?

She isn't Nigerian
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by wristbangle: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
a guy that doesnt own a car today might turn out to be a millioniare tomorrow.
her loss

kisskisskiss
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ojuolu(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
ebyoma:
At least he shouldn't have gone to pick her with the cab.. it's embarrassing!! gosh.

if my guy doesn't have a car, I'll prefer us walking a distance before getting a cab instead of showing up at my house with a kabu kabu ( abi wetin una call am?)..
unless I have a load I'm carrying which requires he comes with a cab.

the guy fall the babe's hand big time..

#just_being_real
hmmmm, thank God i am out of this mess. I can't believe how crazy our value system has become. I wish my wife could come up here and tell our story. A lot of people are just running after shadows. The main thing you should be looking at is not what he came in. Rather, look at the prospect, the security and the long term value of the relationship. My wife is a one in a million and she is reaping the reward now. Best of luck young lady.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by tylerbraid(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...
"impressed"? U shouldn't seek impression with this
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by daven: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

The way you mixed tenses up there, I wont be surprised if your boyfriend impresses you with Wheelbarrow.

...And the way you kids lie online, you can give Lai Muhammed a run for his money.
Good cars impresses everybody.

And your last sentence is correct abi? Mixed tenses indeed. Kettle calling pot black

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
laziness join cold = me
lol its 9am.you can still hang around bed..
thats if you got nowere to be.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by viktor01(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ok,
anyways, cars now sale for cheaper prices in ABJ, hurry and grab your copy.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by redcliff: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

Really? Let's be realistic here.

Two handsome guys with good smiles and good manners shows up at your door at the same time.
One with Volkswagen beetle 1980 Model.
One with Range Rover Sport 2016 Model..

Please tell me which one you will like to marry.

There are still considerations to factor in when making these types of choices. If I was given a reason to know them both before choosing, it would surprise you that me and some other people might go for the guy with the Beetle. But on a first choice without even thinking, everybody would be inclined to go with the more "sophisticated" guy. but the thing is, Like I said, there are alot of considerations to make. For example in Nigeria you know that the average girl is always looking for greener pastures or is "thirsty" considering that the standard of life is not good in this part of the world, so the first thing they want to satisfy is their desire to clinch unto the one that looks more successful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Oleku93(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Nobody knows 2moro... God punish dat olosho
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Exxit:
Yes, get a job where you get $20 per hour paid, then you'll know better.
guy go and sleep. ..u just Wapping rubbish or go back to your work
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by hedonistic: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol. That's why I don't forgive guys that are 'lucky' to have some cheese and necessary logistics and yet they pamper random stuuupid girls. If you have a decent looking car and a decent bank account balance for logistics you should Bleep these things like animals without dignity, and discard them like used toilet paper.

You can't bond with someone who is so shallow minded to be swayed by the lowliest of material things. A girl with no depth, no genuineness, no substance, no capacity to like a man for his persona, no thinking faculty, Nothing. She's just a piece of sexual meat. A sexual object with a fixed price. Treat them as such.

Really, if a girl can only like you because you have a cool ride or some small change, if you have that, why dignify her at all when she's in your bed? Spit on the bittch and treat her like ghetto gaggers trash cos really, that's what she is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:
lol its 9am.you can still hang around bed..
thats if you got nowere to be.
I have no where important to go...so it's sleep,eat movies
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by omooba969(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Nigerian girls.
Meanwhile i use to catch the bus and the train in New York when i was broke.

She dropped out of school so i can go to the university.
I'm now filthy rich, do you expect me to dump her ??
I will give my life for her.
She's my queen.

Congrats. smiley
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by raf2angel: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Now, how can a girl of this kind ever get married?
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by executioner27: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin I'm OK with it..car doesn't impressed me at all but he can impressed me if he can walk with me the whole day...

Babe,i'll walk with you to the end of the world.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
I have no where important to go...so it's sleep,eat movies
the lazy song comes to mind cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ipledge10(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
Michellla:

the lazy song comes to mind cheesy
eem come let's chill grin
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by back2sender: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lizabeth25:
some girls sha!

who enter kabu kabu today no mean say he will be entering it for the rest of his life nah!

girls should grow up o...not all that glitters is gold!

not every guy that has a car can make one happy! undecided undecided

Even if he enter kabu kabu through out life those that make him a lesser man. No mind some naija girls with their fish brain. I jump bus n molue but my wife drives the only family car because she does school runs before going to work. Naa me still dey feed her for house with all her swags.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Exxit(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
guy go and sleep. ..u just Wapping rubbish go back to your work
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by ebyoma(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
ojuolu:

hmmmm, thank God i am out of this mess. I can't believe how crazy our value system has become. I wish my wife could come up here and tell our story. A lot of people are just running after shadows. The main thing you should be looking at is not what he came in. Rather, look at the prospect, the security and the long term value of the relationship. My wife is a one in a million and she is reaping the reward now. Best of luck young lady.

read my comment once again, I never said I won't date a guy without a car...

as regards to your wife, what a man soweth so shall he reap.
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by MrCork: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

STOP LYIN U HOMEBASE GOLD DIGGER....THAT'S WHY WE QUIT U BLACK FEMALESS FOR BEAURIFULL WHITE WOMEN!! ....and they gots real hair!! (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by missyadorable(f): 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
Op,chill jo,your major annoyance is : After lying to the lady,you appeared in a "kabu kabu" and expected her to follow you.
Next,you would have taken her to "Iya Basira"

Then you take her to your house,chop her finish and brag about it with your friends

Come to nairaland to tell us how cheap girls are! How you got a girl you met few days ago by just posing as politician's PA with kabu kabu and Iya basira

Bottomline is"Know your class and level".Shikena!

Every lady likes good things including your sister .Some ladies don't just know how to pretend when they are not impressed!
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Michellla(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
ipledge10:
eem come let's chill grin
where exactly am i headed? btw
Re: Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' by Wiseoldman: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2016
Olobe, subway korr...locomotive ni!

ipledge10:
The guy even try with Cab..If she can't take the subway with me...sorry is her casse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Gave Me Gonorrhea Should I Dump Her? / Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.