Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? (23208 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:

Sunny, for a man that claims to have N1billion empire, you spend a lot of your time on NL

May God bless you so much this year that by 2017,your money will be working for you instead of you working for money.

As we speak dude, I'm holidaying somewhere in Europe.

10 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by EbukaFran: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2016
dtruth3:
With due respect Mr TonyeBarcanista, I have been willing to ask you this question.
Please I will be very grateful if you can oblige me.

1. Are you still a member of the PDP?

2. Are you considering ever decamping from PDP to APC?

3. If question (2) is YES, hope you will be bold enough to Announce it officially?

Finally, I have read your write up, and its most regrettable that you have provided only the sources, that have collaborated with this present administration to play the JUDGE and the JURY.

If I may ask, has the FG ever given Dasuki an equal opportunity to defend itself?

What is your business what his party affiliation is?

7 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ejiinii: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2016
It's a propaganda everything the op wrote is vague and complex unlike what snail speed wrote

The simple question for tonyebarcanista is
1; did good luck Jonathan give dasuki 2.1 billion dollars to purchase arm or not

2; security vote to dasuki can't he use it for any other things like making orientation against the terrorist on radio and TV

3; if it's not propaganda why is buhari afraid of the court

4; why efcc gives out information that they suppose to give to court to media only to tarnish their image

In summary tonyebarcanista fear God don't use because of what you want to gain from apc to write against your conscience

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by EbukaFran: 10:22am On Jan 14, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

May God bless you so much this year that by 2017,your money will be working for you instead of you working for money.

As we speak dude, I'm holidaying somewhere in Europe.

Sunday

You and that your mouth eh!

Just yesterday, you said you were in Lagos grin grin

May God help you

8 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
dtruth3:
With due respect Mr TonyeBarcanista, I have been willing to ask you this question.

3. If question (2) is YES, hope you will be bold enough to Announce it officially?

Finally, I have read your write up, and its most regrettable that you have provided only the sources, that have collaborated with this present administration to play the JUDGE and the JURY.

If I may ask, has the FG ever given Dasuki an equal opportunity to defend itself?
Questions 1, 2 and 3 are distracting and irrelevant to the subject.

Dasuki has made his statements, he has been charged to court. The concern should be for him and those involved to stay and explain to the prosecutors, investigators and the judge instead of whipping illogical sentiment.

5 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by EbukaFran: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
ejiinii:
It's a propaganda everything the op wrote is vague and complex unlike what snail speed wrote

1; did good luck Jonathan give dasuki 2.1 billion dollars to purchase arm or not

2; security vote to dasuki can't he use it for any other things like making orientation against the terrorist on radio and TV

4; why efcc gives out information that they suppose to give to court to media only to tarnish their image

In summary tonyebarcanista fear God don't use because of what you want to gain from apc to write against your conscience

This is snailspeed other account so Tonyebarcanista take note

8 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by AtlanticBreeze: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
dtruth3:

Find his answer below grin grin grin

TonyeBarcanista:

PS: I'm not a sycophant like some of you. I can boast anywhere that I have never received any dime from any politician dead or alive. If I'm employed by a politician today, I will only accept if it suits my principle. Stop judging me with your own standard!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by EbukaFran: 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
suxkill:
F*ck Buhari!

F*ck APC!

F*ck .propaganda!

F*ck hypocrisy!

F*ck zombies!

Proudly 5%!

Mynd44 rule 15 broken

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them

3 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by erunz(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2016
THE ARMS DEAL IS A PROPAGANDA

5 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by OAUTemitayo: 10:27am On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I need a healthy discussion so take the back door out because this argument is above your pay grade
You are not making sense
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
ejiinii:

1. Read the whole thing again especially the concluding part.

2. Where did you read or conjure "Security vote" from? Not even the primary suspects made such claim.

3. Dasuki and few others have been charged to court already.

4. EFCC did not give any media trial, the media only rport event. In fact, this is what the media does all over the world, including the trial of Blagojevich of Illinois, USA.

5 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by EbukaFran: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
This arms deal remains a big fat propaganda. Even the FG is afraid of taking Sambo to court over the matter because they know it's a big lie and does not exist just like Dokpesi who was directly implicated by the EFCC stated.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2016/01/07/2-1-billion-arms-deal-does-not-exist-dokpesi-claims/

Besides how did DSS get involved in this matter in the first place? An Economic crime. Nigerians don't think.. The whole nation has in abundance people with third world thinking mentality. They rather want to hear thrash from someone who is begging for food on their behalf.

Freeglobe

Please face topic

7 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by OAUTemitayo: 10:28am On Jan 14, 2016
The real Barcanista
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by OgbeifunErom: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2016
erunz:
THE ARMS DEAL IS A PROPAGANDA

No more free scraps for you

Go and work like every other man and stop depending on money from politicians to survive

15 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ChristStriker(m): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Questions 1, 2 and 3 are distracting and irrelevant to the subject.

Dasuki has made his statements, he has been charged to court. The concern should be for him and those involved to stay and explain to the prosecutors, investigators and the judge instead of whipping illogical sentiment.

When will Buhari get back billions of dollars power money that vanished under Obasanjo?

Do you know how much that would help him run his government?

2 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by OgbeifunErom: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:

When will Buhari get back billions of dollars power money that vanished under Obasanjo?

Do you know how much that would help me run his government?

IPOB Youth

I know you hate Buhari but he is a patient man

Be patient

By the way, in answer to your question

https://www.nairaland.com/2863831/fg-orders-fresh-review-halliburton

13 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Firefire(m): 10:36am On Jan 14, 2016
This country has lost focus, coming online to defend this government propaganda is a complete waste of one’s precious time.

While I support all manners of probe including the looting across the 36 states of the federation, we MUST not lose focus of good governance.

Nigeria is drifting into a failed nation, and deeper into economic recession. Nigerians disposable income and purchasing power is negatively being impacted.

And the government is gallivanting around the media with probing arms deal.

Why focus ALL your energy 100 percent pursuing the past while your FUTURE is being ruined?

We implore the organs of government responsible for monitoring corrupt practices to please save Nigeria from all the media hullaballoo, pursue the looters without coming on media and only inform Nigerians on the result after proper prosecution.

Why leave the issue of good governance to media promises without any concrete future plan.

I sincerely pray this government succeed, but it is high time we stopped this media caricature.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!

Firefire.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:

This is snails.peed other account so Tonyebarcanista take note

That one just de throw insult yesterday. Na them sabi

2 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ejiinii: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

1. Read the whole thing again especially the concluding part.

2. Where did you read or conjure "Security vote" from? Not even the primary suspects made such claim.

3. Dasuki and few others have been charged to court already.

4. EFCC did not give any media trial, the media only rport event. In fact, this is what the media does all over the world, including the trial of Blagojevich of Illinois, USA.

I read your entire post it only prove that it's just a propaganda it's so complex and deficult to comprehend like what snail speed wrote

Did the primary suspect say it on video that he collect money for arms

He has been charge to court and they grant him bail efcc said they have another case against him why not take him to court if it's not propaganda

If you watch crime fighter on tv when the police says what the suspect did the journalist are giving opportunity to interview the suspect or criminal, WHY IS IT THAT EFCC WILL TELL JOURNALIST THAT DASUKI ADMIT TO EVERYTHING THEY SAID WITHOUT GIVING DASUKI TO EXPLAIN HIS OWN PART

this is just a propaganda Buhari will be embarrassed in court that's why he is putting the Chief Justice in pressure now before taking Dasuki to court

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by phemmie06(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
I was surprised when Jona said it was a propaganda, propaganda indeed but names were mentioned and none has denied the fact they received money at the long run. Even the money machine dispenser de mentioned names, and the receiver also named names of how the money was disbursed yet Jona said propaganda. It is well with the Masses

3 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ChristStriker(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB Youth

I know you hate Buhari but he is a patient man

Be patient

By the way, in answer to your question

https://www.nairaland.com/2863831/fg-orders-fresh-review-halliburton

So anyone that calls for probe extension is IPOB ba?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Udmaster(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2016
Propaganda or Not, Jonathan regime was very corrupt and should be Probed.
- I am Proudly Igbo, If Any Igbo man/woman that indulge himself/herself corruptibly in this corruption saga should be Probed, Charged to Court and JAILED
There should be nothing like Ethnic Affiliation in the fight against Corruption.
#I_SUPPORT_BUHARI_ANTI-CORRUPTION_WAR.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2016
ChristStriker:

Do you know how much that would help me run his government?
That is a different subject altogether. It however doesn't invalidate the arms probe.

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by EbukaFran: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2016
Firefire:
This country has lost focus, coming online to defend this government propaganda is a complete waste of one’s precious time.

Why I support all manners of probe including the looting across the 36 states of the federation, we MUST not lose focus of good governance.

Nigeria is drifting into a failed nation, and deeper into economic recession. Nigerians disposable income and purchasing power is negatively being impacted.

And the government is gallivanting around the media with probing arms deal.

Why focus ALL your energy 100 percent pursuing the past while your FUTURE is being ruined?

We implore the organs of government responsible for monitoring corrupt practices to please save Nigeria from all the media hullaballoo, pursue the looters without coming on media and only inform Nigerians on the result after proper prosecution.

Why leave the issue of good governance to media promises without any concrete future plan.

I sincerely pray this government succeed, but it is high time we stopped this media caricature.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!

Firefire.

Rubbish

Without resolving issues of the past, then your future is bleak.

Your history if left uncorrected determines your future

Nigeria needs to defeat public corruption once and for all. That is the most important factor of the failure of this country to achieve its potentials. As of 2009, a Yale Report suggests that since 1960, Nigeria earned $1 trillion from oil revenue out of which $400 billion was misappropriated. That is 40% of the revenue.

We can imagine the % that went into private pockets between 2008-2015. The future generations will never forgive us if we fail to nip it.

The economic hardship Nigerians face today is a result of last minute dollarisation of the country by Jonathan in an effort to win a second term plus a decline in oil prices.

Recovery of some of these loot will help fund the budget and reduce the budget deficit> it will also lay a new foundation for the Nation so that people will know that there are consequences for robbing the country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ejiinii: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Is obasanjo government not part of the past why attack only Jonathan government

EbukaFran:

Rubbish

Nigeria needs to defeat public corruption once and for all. That is the most important factor of the failure of this country to achieve its potentials. As of 2009, a Yale Report suggests that since 1960, Nigeria earned $1 trillion from oil revenue out of which $400 billion was misappropriated. That is 40% of the revenue.

We can imagine the % that went into private pockets between 2008-2015. The future generations will never forgive us if we fail to nip it.

The economic hardship Nigerians face today is a result of last minute dollarisation of the country by Jonathan in an effort to win a second term plus a decline in oil prices.

Recovery of some of these loot will help fund the budget and reduce the budget deficit> it will also lay a new foundation for the Nation so that people will know that there are consequences for robbing the country.

6 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by bettercreature(m): 10:49am On Jan 14, 2016
Nigerian youth and their senseless attitude,instead of holding massive protest to call for death sentence for the looters,they are on here defending corrupt officials
Black people with black brain meanwhile chinas ex-prime minister yesterday sentenced to 15yrs in prision and his accomplices sent to life imprisionment for bribery and corruption

5 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:

Rubbish

I have stopped engaging sycophants online as they are only ranting for a plate of Aisha's rice.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by obailala(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
EbukaFran:

No mind IPOB youths jare

The whole of the SS is shocked at the level at which Jonathan allowed corruption to fester in the country- unprecedented in the history of the nation. Now, it is Tompolo's people that are snitching on him and providing evidence for his prosecution.

Guess which part of Nigeria is against the anti-corruption crusade?

IPOB Youths!

The free money from government contracts has stopped and they are very bitter. They will do and say anything on the internet to demonize this government and its anti-corruption efforts

IPOB youths are just wasting their time. The majority of Nigerians support the anti-corruption drive

On the bolded part of your message, contrary to your insinuation that these guys received free government money, the most ironic, shameful and bizarre truth is that a majority of these people did not actually receive a dime from anyone. Their actions, responses and overall stance is purely driven by an irrational emotional attachment to GEJ. The minds of these guys have been so messed up that once they hear the word 'corruption,' their mind goes to GEJ, and whenever they hear anyone wants to fight corruption or anyone (irrespective of tribe) is being investigated for corruption, their minds automatically interpret it as an attack on their beloved GEJ and his legacy.

It's a really bizarre situation we find ourselves in right now, it's really wonderful how the human mind works.

4 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Xapio: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2016
The protection seeking criminal at his best..doing what he knows how to do best.. Give him food and he will sing for you..hungry chameleon grin

PS: patiently waiting for his defection day grin

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano / WIPAS: Igbo Group To Raise N500 Billion For 2023 Presidency Project / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.