Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? (23203 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / $2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Igbo Marginalisation is a Big lie and just a Propaganda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ChristStriker(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please why are the MODs hiding my post? Which rule have I broken? Is it wrong to expose Tonyebarcanista for what he is?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by AtlanticBreeze: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahaha, laugh wan kill me, so NSA has legitimate business with dokpesi to purchase arms for military to fight boko ragtag
why will you not reason like an illiterate, so the duties of the NSA is only to buy arms? Zombie alert

2 Likes

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by melvinjames: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
Mr Protection, all is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by joseph1832(m): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
why are you now courting barcansta trouble again. You can never change. He has ported to your crew and you are still reprimanding him like a baby. Shoro ni yen
Excuse me, I don't give a damn if he ported to whatever side you believe am in, tonyebarcanista have a reputation (to put in mildly) for carpet crossing.

As soon as he hasn't taken a stand, myself and him will always be at logger head. A man who goes here and there, who is not steady in his ways, is not a reliable man. That is what TonyeBarcanista is. That's why he doesn't reply my mentions.

Besides, we don't need him, and can remain just where he is.

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Excuse me, I don't give a damn if he ported to whatever side you believe am in, tonyebarcanista have a reputation (to put in mildly) for carpet crossing.

As soon as he hasn't taken a stand, myself and him will always be at logger head. A man who goes here and there, who is not steady in his ways, is not a reliable man. That is what TonyeBarcanista is. That's why he doesn't reply my mentions.

Besides, we don't need him, and can remain just where he is.
NO COMMENT
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by bapullow: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2016
suxkill:
F*ck Buhari!

F*ck APC!

F*ck .propaganda!

F*ck hypocrisy!

F*ck zombies!

Proudly 5%!

Mumu u must be Hi on sometins

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ChikezieU(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which arms werebought? The panel has this to say...

“The contracts, which were said to be for the purchase of four Alpha Jets, 12 helicopters, bombs and ammunition were not executed and the equipment were never supplied to the Nigerian Air Force, neither are they in its inventory."

We'll like to know the arms they bought. So many lives were lost bro
, then what has the armed forces being using all this while?

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by joseph1832(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
NO COMMENT
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Ngokafor(f): 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Amen and you too

...keep deceiving yourself...hungry urchin.

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by babadem2much(m): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Make them they abuse de go

Mr Tonye, fire the go as the fight against corruption must be won weda de like it or not.

#Truthmustbetold
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Ecoterrorism(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
joseph1832:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I will not help you when he write those his long epistle against you. You will be chasing shadow with that your poems.
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by babadem2much(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
ChikezieU:

I wish you visit Borno state n see what this guys are facing
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by PassingShot(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They can as well call Nnamdi Kanu, it won't change anything.

The fight against corruption must be won.
Epic!

At topic, let them keep shouting propaganda till Dasuki is put in jail. They're wired to be silly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45pm On Jan 14, 2016
babadem2much:

Mr Tonye, fire the go as the fight against corruption must be won weda de like it or not.
#Truthmustbetold
They can go to lagoon if unsatisfied

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by bakila: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atlantian:
Naira exchanges 305 naira to the dollar today. Can we stop discussing this nonsense and propose how I can import groundnut from China and sell in Lagos ?
I have 140 bags of groundnut in Nigeria for. Leave frog for the Chinese and trash for...... they will clean it.
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by babadem2much(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They can go to lagoon if unsatisfied

You fit them wella

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by shaqhead: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2016
Firefire:
This country has lost focus, coming online to defend this government propaganda is a complete waste of one’s precious time.

While I support all manners of probe including the looting across the 36 states of the federation, we MUST not lose focus of good governance.

Nigeria is drifting into a failed nation, and deeper into economic recession. Nigerians disposable income and purchasing power is negatively being impacted.

And the government is gallivanting around the media with probing arms deal.

Why focus ALL your energy 100 percent pursuing the past while your FUTURE is being ruined?

We implore the organs of government responsible for monitoring corrupt practices to please save Nigeria from all the media hullaballoo, pursue the looters without coming on media and only inform Nigerians on the result after proper prosecution.

Why leave the issue of good governance to media promises without any concrete future plan.

I sincerely pray this government succeed, but it is high time we stopped this media caricature.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!

Firefire.

If you dnt care to know how we got to where we are now, then dnt bother asking how we are getting out from here to where we need to be cos u no different from all those that got is here.

Folks like u regaled us wt tales of "propaganda" "scam" among other inanities, now the chicken has come home to roost and u hv come wt a new twist of "focus focus focus". Weldone!

Jst cos d media is awash wt #Daskigate does not mean that the govt is fixated on this and other agencies of govt are not doin d work dey are meant!

Dnt wory #haliburton is in d wings and dat wl give u another fit as we all directly or indirectly "enjoy" the fruits of the actions or inactions of your hero!

P.S When dd u start praying for this govt to succeed? Were u nt d fella dat became momentarily dyslexic on the capture of one of d BH most wanted? Ur words are as transparent as a restaurant curtain!

Shallom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by wwwkaycom(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
suxkill:
F*ck Buhari!

F*ck APC!

F*ck .propaganda!

F*ck hypocrisy!

F*ck zombies!

Proudly 5%!
and finally Bleep your mother

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by great664(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which arms werebought? The panel has this to say...

“The contracts, which were said to be for the purchase of four Alpha Jets, 12 helicopters, bombs and ammunition were not executed and the equipment were never supplied to the Nigerian Air Force, neither are they in its inventory."

We'll like to know the arms they bought. So many lives were lost bro

You are looking at it from one perspective, live were lost ,yes but remove hate and anger, maybe you will see clearer.... If Buhari was able to say that GEJ bought arms with Raw Cash, that's to say arms were actually bought a d from where? Black Market since the US barred us.... Because they didn't bought Jets for navy does not mean other weapons was not bought? How about Jets were not available in the market since buying that the US will know through its movement....

Just like in any govt departments, Contracts are inflated to benefit themselves but honestly speaking Arms were bought, which arms did td present admin use in their Technically winning the war in December. Clubs and sticks?

Tonye they are a lot of secret in Aso Rock that you and I are not entitled to know. Buhari is fighting to know how much was actually used not as if he did not know that arms were bought but they were inflated and that's what he is fighting for, the corruption in the contract.... My view though.

But making this arms deal public having know the embargo we facing and carrying it out base on political sentiment is the wrong I saw and term it Propaganda.

In sane country the govt don't use these approach. ,opposition will always term it political witch hunting, just like many believe he is doing it because of his arrest and detention by Dasuki and lost of his wife

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ChikezieU(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
wristbangle:

At the bolded When Dasuki's trial in court emanates which I know the FG will give him the opportunity to defend himself, I know that at the end he will be found guilty but what will interest me most is for him to reveal the remaining miscreants that were also involved in the looting practise.

Tonyebarcanista, excellent article. Your diplomacy this time around depicts there are always 2 sides of a coin. Don't mind shallow minded and brain washed people calling you a traitor.
lol... And you must pick one

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by joseph1832(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
I will not help you when he write those his long epistle against you. You will be chasing shadow with that your poems.
When he wrote those long epistle against me or should I say PMB, I don't remember asking you for help? Or did you remember be ever backing away from any debate?

The only help I need you to give me, its the one you've constantly denied me of. Or you want me to beg you for it? LOL. tongue
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by great664(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. Did you hear ALEX BADEH speak when he was pulled out of the army? The government of the day investigated cases of misappropriation of the ONSA spending which has opened this can of worms. Governance is about accountability and probity without which every elected & appointed official is free to steal & divert as much as they want from funds allocated within and outside of the budget.
. I am not against the probe , I believe govt official should be held for accountability after leaving office or during which is why I support removal of immunity from office holders.

My take is Buhari is shouting too much on this and making the opposition have something to wail about.... He should tackle this once and for all and face other sector , he us really giving much time to Dasuki, charge him, if guilty send him to prison and open other pages for other political holders , including his party members.... If Buhari want sanity in Nigeria, deal with the Political class without bias then other sector including the masses/Private sectors will arrange and behavr themselves....

The problem facing Nigeria us not the Public but the Political class, from Aso Rock to the Council workers...

Just to correct your stupid and bigot ass deji15 check the time i posted it, I don't give a hoot about politicians I only maintain what I blive is good for the masses.

But you and your likes will always defend what is not defendable. Gosh! U disgust me with your mention

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by drss(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2016
joseph1832:
I believe you read the OP's thread? You saw all the links he attached right? Did snailspeed attach a single link to his thread yesterday?

There's a fine line between giving un substantiated opinions, and giving opinions with substance.
d fact dat snailspeed didn't use any link in his post yesterday shows dat he read all d facts n arguments on ground n before he came to a conclusion. His conclusion is wat u saw yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by semitunde: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Atlantian:
Naira exchanges 305 naira to the dollar today. Can we stop discussing this nonsense and propose how I can import groundnut from China and sell in Lagos ?

Why must you import groundnut from anywhere? How about use the money to get good groundnuts here and sell abroad. The current exchange rate would even be to your advantage if you export!
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by joseph1832(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
d fact dat snailspeed didn't use any link in his post yesterday shows dat he read all d facts n arguments on ground n before he came to a conclusion. His conclusion is wat u saw yesterday.
Yes, his conclusion, and by what way is his conclusion a standard truth or fact?.
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by joseph1832(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2016
ChikezieU:
Was Dasuki the one who bought the arms and ammunition the army is using?
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by ChikezieU(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Was Dasuki the one who bought the arms and ammunition the army is using?
who did?

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by akinsbaba2015: 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
great664:
. I am not against the probe , I believe govt official should be held for accountability after leaving office or during which is why I support removal of immunity from office holders.

My take is Buhari is shouting too much on this and making the opposition have something to wail about.... He should tackle this once and for all and face other sector , he us really giving much time to Dasuki, charge him, if guilty send him to prison and open other pages for other political holders , including his party members.... If Buhari want sanity in Nigeria, deal with the Political class without bias then other sector including the masses/Private sectors will arrange and behavr themselves....

The problem facing Nigeria us not the Public but the Political class, from Aso Rock to the Council workers...
. Buhari shouted himself hoarse during the campaigns that CORRUPTION must be killed before it kills Nigeria. My brother, headlines don't tell you the 100% content of any newspaper.
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by drss(m): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Well thank goodness he used newspaper postings, if he had used blogs, I wonder what you would have said?

But since you're privy to the true nature of Dasukigate, why not share your source, mind you, please don't post newspaper links.

I await your response.
we wailers ar not asking for dasuki trial to be stopped just because he worked under GEJ. all we ar asking is for d rule of law to prevail n dasuki be giving fair hearing. let d courts be allowed to do their jobs instead of playing judge n jury through media trial n propaganda.
According to media propaganda, dasuki embezzled $2 billion arms deal, but in court he was charged with N13 billion missappropriation, a far cry from $2 billion. some pipul like former govs ar standing trial for sums as high as N80 billion, but they ar not subjected into vicious media trial like d case of dasuki. Does dat makes sense?

1 Like

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by suxkill: 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
bapullow:

Mumu u must be Hi on sometins

Goat!get out of my head

wwwkaycom:
and finally Bleep your mother

Zombie alert!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by Koleman(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
suxkill:
F*ck Buhari!

F*ck APC!

F*ck .propaganda!

F*ck hypocrisy!

F*ck zombies!

Proudly 5%!
you forgot to add one more thing. *BUY Rope*
Re: Is The $2.2 Billion Arms Deal Fraud Really A Propaganda? by joseph1832(m): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2016
drss:
we wailers ar not asking for dasuki trial to be stopped just because he worked under GEJ. all we ar asking is for d rule of law to prevail n dasuki be giving fair hearing. let d courts be allowed to do their jobs instead of playing judge n jury through media trial n propaganda.
According to media propaganda, dasuki embezzled $2 billion arms deal, but in court he was charged with N13 billion missappropriation, a far cry from $2 billion. some pipul like former govs ar standing trial for sums as high as N80 billion, but they ar not subjected into vicious media trial like d case of dasuki. Does dat makes sense?
I believe the governors standing trials for cases of corruption weren't dealing with matters as delicate and important as national security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Ondo Deputy Governor, Others Set To Dump PDP For APC.. / "It Took Us 10 Days To Count N1.2bn Money Dasuki Gave Fayose" - Witness / Reasons Why I Can Never Work With Tinubu - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.