Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,258 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love (18442 Views)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Really? Hmmm Ok. But you have to apologise to Midehi2 also and if she forgives you that will be okay with me too. Cheers!
shocked

i will apologize on one condition angry
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

whaooo, yes am ok but am jealous undecided

so whisper to me her ring tune when on heat grin
Lol... When am giving it to her,she always spoke in swahili.... cheesy.

Na joke I dey joke o.
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

shocked

i will apologize on one condition angry
What condition my dear?
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol... When am giving it to her,she always spoke in swahili.... cheesy.

Na joke I dey joke o.
cheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
What condition my dear?
i want to speak in Swahili too tongue
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy
badt girl. grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

i want to speak in Swahili too tongue
Lmao... So you chop wetting Midehi2 they chop abi? cheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao... So you chop wetting Midehi2 they chop abi? cheesy
there is love in sharing cheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

there is love in sharing cheesy
Lol...And you think Midehi2 will share me with you? Anyway you are hot sha but..... cheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
badt girl. grin
no be my fault jare cool
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol...And you think Midehi2 will share me with you? Anyway you are hot sha but..... cheesy
if she catch me erh

#runs out before she carry her bomb come here#

smiley
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

no be my fault jare cool
Dear,something tells me you are a good girl inside. Anyway, am happy you are living your life to the fullest. grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

if she catch me erh

#runs out before she carry her bomb come here#

smiley
Lol.. No Midehi2 is a nice and humble girl that's why I don't want anyone to hurt her. She is too good to be hurt
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. No Midehi2 is a nice and humble girl that's why I don't want anyone to hurt her. She is too good to be hurt
hey! una love no be here o, ok ooo, i jealous sha wink
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Dear,something tells me you are a good girl inside. Anyway, am happy you are living your life to the fullest. grin
cheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

hey! una love no be here o, ok ooo, i jealous sha wink
Lol... Well,she deserve every single words coming out of my lips. She is a nice girl and I love that. Remember every man wants to be with a woman that makes him look safe from any perspective grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol... Well,she deserve every single words coming out of my lips. She is a nice girl and I love that. Remember every man wants to be with a woman that makes him look safe from any perspective grin
sameer1212 stop oooo, you are bursting my head now, shocked my bf must love me like this, cool

ok i will apologize to her, are you happy now, i will still catch you sha, i must grin grin grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:

sameer1212 stop oooo, you are bursting my head now, shocked my bf must love me like this, cool

ok i will apologize to her, are you happy now, i will still catch you sha, i must grin grin grin
Lol.. Don't be jealous my dear. You are our friend and we really appreciate your friendship. Cheers! grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lol.. Don't be jealous my dear. You are our friend and we really appreciate your friendship. Cheers! grin
ok, thank you, you are good
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Monalisa185(f): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
Lmao... Ayaff suffer this early morning with this girl o. Aminat.508,monalis.a185 and mide.hi2 make una come help me with this babe. grin

Lol...you both deserve one another: P
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Smellymouth: 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by falseman(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
This Yoruba geh keeps saying Ekpa mi ooo....morogo. what does this mean pls
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol...you both deserve one another: P
lol.. For real? Even you as my main padi you dey talk like this? undecided
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Monalisa185(f): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
lol.. For real? Even you as my main padi you dey talk like this? undecided

Lol...no nah, I mean, you both are good friends, that you understand yourselves perfectly...
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2016

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Majlaw(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bang dis hausa girl and she was like...... dadi ayya dadi Abdul nace dadi dadi... karka tsaya.
Meaning... sweet sweet Abdul I said sweet sweet don't stop plss
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by midehi2(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
sameer1212:
thanks dear...how are you doing?

got alot mentions but cant answer all now, really got a stressfull day, i wanna rest now...missed you so much...cheers!
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Beadex1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Once heard...... Destroy it , kill it and harder and this was coming from an Innocent Gal. I was so confuse......no wonder this old men dies from heart attack with this type of silly motivation

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
*In ijesha dialect* Hin mo ti dao duo. Me ni pe de. Moti a wa. Hin pakuru mo, mi ke gbomi mole. O ti mi bo sojure. han han, o ti mi je ohun. Ahn yo. O da beeni. Mo timi bo cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by misspicy(f): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
PotestDeus:
*In ijesha dialect* Hin mo ti dao duo. Me ni pe de. Moti a wa. Hin pakuru mo, mi ke gbomi mole. O ti mi bo sojure. han han, o ti mi je ohun. Ahn yo. O da beeni. Mo timi bo cheesy cheesy grin

Misspicy, shey o understandi languagi mi be? LMFAO cheesy cheesy
ehn? shocked
meyafaru? menene? angry
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
misspicy:

ehn? shocked
meyafaru? menene? angry

Sorry, i thought you'd understand it.
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by misspicy(f): 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
PotestDeus:

Sorry, i thought you'd understand it.
lol,no am not an all knowing smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / Ladies: What Kind Of Shape Of Man Do You Like Fat Or Slim Fit? / Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.