Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love (18457 Views)

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / Funniest Things Men Thinks While And When Going Down On Their Woman Lol... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Maxi112: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin grin
naughty girls.... U have been noticed
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chazzyboy:
aww that urrrrr bak
close your eyes o
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
sameer1212 come and tell me midehi2's tune grin grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Chazzyboy: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
close your eyes o
I won't until u bless me abeg
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chazzyboy:
I won't until u bless me abeg
ah! bless you with my yansh who will bring ambulance for you? grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by masinga07(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
LOL. I for talk am but person dey spy me here grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Chazzyboy: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

ah! bless you with my yansh who will bring ambulance for you? grin
leave ambulance Jor na u i want quick quick
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
masinga07:
LOL. I for talk am but person dey spy me here grin
oh you mean she is here, pls hold it o, i dont want gbege grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chazzyboy:
leave ambulance Jor na u i want quick quick

i dont want to go to prison yet
grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Chazzyboy: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

i dont want to go to prison yet
grin
I carry strength like Samson o
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Chazzyboy: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
i dont want to go to prison yet grin
ur way na my way

1 Like

Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Mubby4luv(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
"I'm in heaven" grin grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mubby4luv:
"I'm in heaven" grin grin

heaven indeed
cheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by montezz(f): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
op you are the one

Where have you been?
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by firstking01(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

don't lie o
and wats ur own ringing tune, u'd created a thread and wanna run from it grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
and wats ur own ringing tune, u'd created a thread and wanna run from it grin
mine is odd, i want to learn new tune grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by dollyjoy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
montezz:

Where have you been?
have been around tho not as before,busy with stuffscheesycheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
montezz:

Where have you been?
tell me your ringing tune before asking of someone's whereabout on my thread, do you think am joking here lipsrsealed
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
have been around tho not as before,busy with stuffscheesycheesy
you havent tell me your tune o, or you dont want me learn new sweet tune grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by dollyjoy(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

you havent tell me your tune o, or you dont want me learn new sweet tune grin
my tune na send down fire,na Holy ghost firecheesycheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by firstking01(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

mine is odd, i want to learn new tune grin
lets hear it
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
my tune na send down fire,na Holy ghost firecheesycheesy
ah! that will make his pepeye shrink o, give me the one that will knack his head grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
lets hear it

you wont like it
cool
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by montezz(f): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

tell me your ringing tune before asking of someone's whereabout on my thread, do you think am joking here lipsrsealed
To subscribe for my 'ringing tune' text ORGASM to 6969. Dis babe is spoilt o.
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
montezz:

To subscribe for my 'ringing tune' text ORGASM to 6969. Dis babe is spoilt o.
really? shocked
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by firstking01(m): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:
you wont like it cool
i must like it
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by montezz(f): 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

really? shocked
Yeske.
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Qualer: 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Dadubule cheesycheesy meji loyan okan loko cheesy

with that waistline, i'm not surprised wink
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by dollyjoy(f): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

ah! that will make his pepeye shrink o, give me the one that will knack his head grin
cheesycheesy you know well i swearcheesy
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
i must like it
ok, i have modified my thread, go back and read it, dont complain o
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy you know well i swearcheesy
grin grin
Re: Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love by firstking01(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
osedvgirl:

ok, i have modified my thread, go back and read it, dont complain o
ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.