Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Guys, Gist Us. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Gist Us. (10730 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here! / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by misspicy(f): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
bqlekan:
actually, I saw the notification, but not the thing. Re-checked this morning, still the same. Don't worry, I will encode some digits in one of your long posts
well,okay
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by cherrybrown(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2016
ucnwafor:
hmmmmm hope u will not jealous cos she takes good care of me as in calling me often to know my state of body, unless u are qualify to take her position though undecidedhmmmmm hope u will not jealous cos she takes good care of me as in calling me often to know my state of body, unless u are qualify to take her position though
I can do more than that just that am far from where you are but i will be close to you soon
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 21, 2016
SerialGist:

Do you mean even if they burn you with fire when the digging is going on, you wont feel it right?
I neva try that one o grin
Fire with pleasure, mba
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by ucnwafor(m): 11:59am On Jan 21, 2016
cherrybrown:
I can do more than that just that am far from where you are but i will be close to you soon
Hmmmm, anyway just waiting bt diz cherrybrown sabi Bleep up shaaaa, she Bleep my style up last time*just enduring it till now*
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by cherrybrown(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
ucnwafor:
Hmmmm, anyway just waiting bt diz cherrybrown sabi Bleep up shaaaa, she Bleep my style up last time*just enduring it till now*
Me dey Bleep up no wahala
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
HateU2:
I neva try that one o grin
Fire with pleasure, mba

But i am sure even if they move fire around you or sprinkle you hot water during the digging process, the pleasure won't let you feel it. Only God knows what is inside sex. A girl was vibrating the other day like whose life was about to end with epilepsy and i was like, "take it easy babe, i am only fucking you. i am not killing you" All because of the pleasure?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
SerialGist:

But i am sure even if they move fire around you or sprinkle you hot water during the digging process, the pleasure won't let you feel it. Only God knows what is inside sex. A girl was vibrating the other day like whose life was about to end with epilepsy and i was like, "take it easy babe, i am only fucking you. i am not killing you" All because of the pleasure?
My bro, only God knows. It's powerful. Lol, you are digging it right ni
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
HateU2:
My bro, only God knows. It's powerful. Lol, you are digging it right ni

Does vibrating imply how good you are digging it the girl? What if she was faking it?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 22, 2016
SerialGist:

Does vibrating imply how good you are digging it the girl? What if she was faking it?
She can't fake the 'vibration'. U ar just doing it right
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
She can't fake the 'vibration'. U ar just doing it right

Speaking from experience?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
SerialGist:

Speaking from experience?
I'm not the vibrating type
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not the vibrating type

What do you do as substitute for vibration? Screaming and calling Jesus or just moaning with comments like "Fucck me harder, fucck me real harder, tear that pusssy etc"?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
SerialGist:

What do you do as substitute for vibration? Screaming and calling Jesus or just moaning with comments like "Fucck me harder, fucck me real harder, tear that pusssy etc"?
ohoooooo! Hmmmmm! Ouch ouch ouch! Oh my God! I love u baby, faster baby, give it to me baby! U ar d best fu3ker. Then I will call his name( d name I call him only not the one everybody knows) romantically.
U get it grin
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Ejomax77(m): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Emac34:
am still a virgin cry
all girls re virgins... Lol.
Even oloso for my area dey claim virg
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2016
HateU2:
ohoooooo! Hmmmmm! Ouch ouch ouch! Oh my God! I love u baby, faster baby, give it to me baby! U ar d best fu3ker. Then I will call his name( d name I call him only not the one everybody knows) romantically.
U get it grin

Do you like your hair pulled during the process? Some girls like it while others dont.

Meanwhile, your post as above only put me into imagination having the digging with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Women Squirt And Some Don't: Why? / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say / Women Who Husband Stay Abroad, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.