Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Guys, Gist Us. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Gist Us. (10726 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here! / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by enny4real23(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
Bashing is allowed because every nairalander is not complete without bashing someone. I wanna ask a funny question.
**erm** Why is it that when you guys wants to 'cum' you will always make a sound as if na electric shock catch you grin. I mean even the 'silent type' during sex can't keep that 'shock' to himself .
Describe the feeling biko. Don't ask me to ask my boyfriend because I'm not sexually active for now sad.
For mature set of peeps and just for fun.
Like I said bashing is allowed, I can decide to reply the bashing or just give you that 'silence is the best answer for a fool' stuff.
I don't do that, I have been accused of being too serious and intense during and I've often thought cracking jokes to lighten the mood is beyond ridiculous undecided
HateU2:
Bashing is allowed because every nairalander is not complete without bashing someone. I wanna ask a funny question.
**erm** Why is it that when you guys wants to 'cum' you will always make a sound as if na electric shock catch you grin. I mean even the 'silent type' during sex can't keep that 'shock' to himself .
Describe the feeling biko. Don't ask me to ask my boyfriend because I'm not sexually active for now sad.
Like I said bashing is allowed, I can decide to reply the bashing or just give you that 'silence is the best answer for a fool' stuff.
I don't do that, I have been accused of being too serious and intense during and I've often thought cracking jokes to lighten the mood is beyond ridiculous
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
SerialGist:

What else do you wanna hear/read? The electric shock is an involuntary action where you have little or no power on how you respond to it. You just allow it to flow however it comes. But it depends on the girl you are having the sex with. If she is the one you really love and she is fun and playful that always make sex exciting whenever you guys have it, then the magnitude/gravity of the electric shock can be out of this world. In the other hand, i have had sex with several girls that till i poured out, i didnt even smile, moan, shake nor say anything to them. It was as if nothing was happening.
hmmmm
Thanks for the lesson bro
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
ucnwafor:
mehn!! I dnt know what u guys gain on abusing nd insulting even to someone s papa, not fair
That's the way he was brought up. Don't blame him. Thanks. Don't know we still have peeps dat respect other peeps parents lyk u
ucnwafor:
mehn!! I dnt know what u guys gain on abusing nd insulting even to someone s papa, not fair
I'm sorry. It's not my thing actually. But that girl won't let me
HateU2:
that's sweet hun but I am the skinny type. I hate chocolates cry
cry you refused my gift??
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:

have you had an orgasm before??
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
undecidedOp i for bash u for this thread, but smhw i just like u shatongue
grin grin
I like u too
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by firstking01(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
grin grin I like u too
oh reallycheesy
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
cry you refused my gift??
No honey, im watching my sugar level. I fu3king hate fats
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
No honey, im watching my sugar level. I fu3king hate fats
undecided you're too young to worry about that shiit... Live it up woman!!
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by ucnwafor(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
That's the way he was brought up. Don't blame him. Thanks. Don't know we still have peeps dat respect other peeps parents lyk u
no wahala but it s good to have self control though, bt your moniker hmmmm am afraid
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
samted:

have you had an orgasm before??
I'm not sure bro
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
ucnwafor:
no wahala but it s good to have self control though, bt your moniker hmmmm am afraid
He lost his own.
Lol, my moniker is just for fun.
Don't be afraid oo
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
oh reallycheesy
Yeah baby. You welcomed me here on NL. U respect women, I like that about you
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
I'm not sure bro

for women, the vaginal contractions are impossible to miss...even if the guy doesn't know, you wud definitely know.

As well for most ni*gas, the contraction of their pc muscle is too much for them to handle..so they get a strong peeing sensation ceasing n flowing at the same time...hence the weird growls and in some cases, screams.

some guys are super quiet tho...like me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by ucnwafor(m): 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
He lost his own.
Lol, my moniker is just for fun.
Don't be afraid oo
hmmmm ok ooo since u say I should nt fear, just pm you ok

1 Like

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by firstking01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
hmmm, she just mentioned one of my weakness embarassed, and she souds more like she knows me offline cos dats ma true life behavioursad
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
undecided you're too young to worry about that shiit... Live it up woman!!
Ohkay, I will accept the gift hun.
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, she just mentioned one of my weakness embarassed, and she souds more like she knows me offline cos dats ma true life behavioursad
lol
By their seeds, we shall know them
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
hmmm, she just mentioned one of my weaknesses embarassed...more like she knows me very wellsad
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
lol
By their seeds, we shall know them
and yua making me wanna start loving usmiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Omotayor123(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kazrem:

Wallahi I don laugh tire reading the op's thread. I will come back and comment grin
Waiting..
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
HateU2:
hmmmm
Thanks for the lesson bro

Over to you now. Gist us how it is like when the rod is down there doing its job. How is the feelings like with women folks?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Omotayor123(f): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
greatness22:
Lolzz, i neva start to dey do dat kind thing....
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
SerialGist:

Over to you now. Gist us how it is like when the rod is down there doing its job. How is the feelings like with women folks?

you can try taking a 'rod' up your behind bruh...i think its pretty much the same thing
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by greatness22(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
shocked shocked shocked
You suprise?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 20, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
since I'm yet to reach that stage of maturity, I'll call on my matured friends who's been there many time

Sin.nz
Trap.lord
Kingt.om
Iamkin.gsley
Holy.FRED
nai.jaboiy
King.lekan
Jeffr.eyJames
TheSon.OfMark
Profoja.h1
Ayaff not even reach puberty sef tongue grin
Oya Obioraaa come and help us. grin
Top of the morning to you boss @STFU
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Omotayor123(f): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2016
greatness22:
You suprise?
Not at all undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by greatness22(m): 7:36am On Jan 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Not at all undecided undecided undecided
Gud morning beautiful TAYO
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Omotayor123(f): 7:42am On Jan 20, 2016
greatness22:
Gud morning beautiful TAYO
Good morning sweetcheesy
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by greatness22(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Good morning sweetcheesy
How was your night?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Omotayor123(f): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2016
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / Meet Busty Ghanaian Evangelist That Attracts Sinners To God With Her Breasts / It No Longer Pays To be a Good Guy !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.