Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,895 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Guys, Gist Us. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Gist Us. (10719 Views)

Question Of The Day:- Do Girls Gist About How Big A Guy’s D!ck Is? / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here! / When She Says Gist Me... I Don't Know How. Help Me Out Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Omotayor123(f): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2016
greatness22:
How was your night?
Was good
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
SerialGist:

Over to you now. Gist us how it is like when the rod is down there doing its job. How is the feelings like with women folks?
hmmm. Depends on the kind of feelings with the guy. If it's a guy I really love, kissing him will make me wet b4 d digging nd during the digging, it's unexplainable bro. It's another world entirely
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 20, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Its d best feeling in sex. Infact without it, its not worth having the sex. The brain function suspends, accompanied with some crazy leg vibrations. U might not tell whether u're in heaven or earth. And even if someone opens d door suddenly and sees u having sex(like it once happened to me), u might not be able to stop if u're at orgasm point until d orgasm ends..the feeling is great.

BTW op, how doesit feel for a woman too?
It's not explainable bro, it's another world like this world did not exist at all
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 20, 2016
bqlekan:
What is cum? Is it food or what? Solid or liquid? Please someone should explain
It's when u have sex with dat girl and when you are about to release that 'milk'. U get it? Pretender tongue
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by skywalker240(m): 8:20am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
Bashing is allowed because every nairalander is not complete without bashing someone. I wanna ask a funny question.
**erm** Why is it that when you guys wants to 'cum' you will always make a sound as if na electric shock catch you grin. I mean even the 'silent type' during sex can't keep that 'shock' to himself .
Describe the feeling biko. Don't ask me to ask my boyfriend because I'm not sexually active for now sad.
For mature set of peeps and just for fun.
Like I said bashing is allowed, I can decide to reply the bashing or just give you that 'silence is the best answer for a fool' stuff.

Fine question, but before i answer ur question ans mine 1st(ladies 1st u knw) y do u gals hold us tight when u want to cum?...that same way u feel bt wont xplain thats how it is wit us.
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by greatness22(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Omotayor123:
Was good
Ok, enjoy the rest of the day beautiful TAYO.
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

Orgasms can be a bit of a mystery. Even when someone thinks they know everything there is more!

Orgasm results in a muscular contraction, increased heart rate and blood pressure, and typically result in intense pleasure. The typical male orgasm will last anywhere between 5 and 22 seconds of pure pleasure and wonderfulness and unlike ladies,guys cant fake it.

The euphoric feeling of ecstasy occasioned by moaning and speaking gibberish when a man is Cumming is from increases in dopamine or endogenous analgesics
You are so mature. Thanks
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 20, 2016
prettythicksme:
If i talk now,some pple go dey quote me upandown grin so make i lipsrsealed
Babe, talk pls
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
Bashing is allowed because every nairalander is not complete without bashing someone. I wanna ask a funny question.
**erm** Why is it that when you guys wants to 'cum' you will always make a sound as if na electric shock catch you grin. I mean even the 'silent type' during sex can't keep that 'shock' to himself .
Describe the feeling biko. Don't ask me to ask my boyfriend because I'm not sexually active for now sad.
For mature set of peeps and just for fun.
Like I said bashing is allowed, I can decide to reply the bashing or just give you that 'silence is the best answer for a fool' stuff.

I dont know why my wife fakes cries whenever i am giving it to her. I decided to ask her one day.. but i rather got an epic answer. Se said why do i like shouting Jesus, jesus!!! Whenever im cumming and i was like lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Kazrem:

Wallahi I don laugh tire reading the op's thread. I will come back and comment grin
Waiting 4 u
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2016
happney65:

What is Cum?Is it that thing that drips like Milk abi wetin?Me no know ohhhh.. grin grin
Pretender, talk jooo. U still do am yesterday oo tongue
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Drabeey:

I dont know why my wife fakes cries whenever i am giving it to her. I decided to ask her one day.. but i rather got an epic answer. Se said why do i like shouting Jesus, jesus!!! Whenever im cumming and i was like lipsrsealed
kikikiki grin grin
I like her answer
It's not a fake tears, it just comes out of the eyes. I'm a victim of that too
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by permanentgrace(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2016
My dad must not know i am here.

*runs out of thread*. Lol.

On a serious note, OP, how about guys like us who prefer the offline practical version of this matter than giving probably fictitious theoritical version here? Any deal?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2016
holyFRED:

Ayaff not even reach puberty sef tongue grin
Oya Obioraaa come and help us. grin
Top of the morning to you boss @STFU
hehehehe. I hear you o

Morning sir
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 20, 2016
permanentgrace:
My dad must not know i am here.

*runs out of thread*. Lol.

On a serious note, OP, how about guys like us who prefer the offline practical version of this matter than giving probably fictitious theoritical version here? Any deal?
No deal bro. No sex dis year for me. Go nd praticalise it nd gimme feedback
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by cherrybrown(f): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
ucnwafor:
eeeeeemmmrrrh I feel for u everyday as the woman dat make me electrocuted dat night nd uuuuummmhhh we can kontinew it for real
Hahahaha please i will like you to go to hospital to check your BP
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by ucnwafor(m): 9:46am On Jan 20, 2016
cherrybrown:
Hahahaha please i will like you to go to hospital to check your BP
ok o if u say so........but my nurse just told me dat my blood pressure is 90 over 60, so am back to the love of life cherrybrown*winks*
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by permanentgrace(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
No deal bro. No sex dis year for me. Go nd praticalise it nd gimme feedback

Practicalize it from where? If you hoard yourself from sex, how do we fucck and drop the gist here?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2016
permanentgrace:

Practicalize it from where? If you hoard yourself from sex, how do we fucck and drop the gist here?
Na me u wan use as practical undecided
I no be olosho or ur Gf.
Say something else
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by permanentgrace(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
Na me u wan use as practical undecided
I no be olosho or ur Gf.
Say something else

I no wan use u. We go use ourselves...i.e. we go enjoy the sex together. Then we go come get enough to gist on this thread.

Deal?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Akious2k2(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't agree dat all men make dat sound, @OP
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
permanentgrace:

I no wan use u. We go use ourselves...i.e. we go enjoy the sex together. Then we go come get enough to gist on this thread.

Deal?
I just dey look u sha
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
permanentgrace:

Deal?

and your moniker is permanentgrace?? Niggaaa
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by permanentgrace(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
I just dey look u sha

Why u dey look me like that?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by bqlekan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
HateU2:
It's when u have sex with dat girl and when you are about to release that 'milk'. U get it? Pretender tongue
ohh, that white slippery liquid we get from cows.. Milk to be precise. now I get grin
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 21, 2016
bqlekan:

ohh, that white slippery liquid we get from cows.. Milk to be precise. now I get grin

Naughty u
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by cherrybrown(f): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2016
ucnwafor:
ok o if u say so........but my nurse just told me dat my blood pressure is 90 over 60, so am back to the love of life cherrybrown*winks*
Hahahahaha i need the nurse number send it for me
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2016
HateU2:
hmmm. Depends on the kind of feelings with the guy. If it's a guy I really love, kissing him will make me wet b4 d digging nd during the digging, it's unexplainable bro. It's another world entirely

Do you mean even if they burn you with fire when the digging is going on, you wont feel it right?
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by ucnwafor(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2016
cherrybrown:
hmmmmm hope u will not jealous cos she takes good care of me as in calling me often to know my state of body, unless u are qualify to take her position though undecided
cherrybrown:
hmmmmm hope u will not jealous cos she takes good care of me as in calling me often to know my state of body, unless u are qualify to take her position though
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by bqlekan(m): 9:27am On Jan 21, 2016
HateU2:
Naughty u
tongue nah, m not, you are just dirty minded
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by misspicy(f): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2016
bqlekan:
tongue nah, m not, you are just dirty minded
I sent you something sad
Re: Guys, Gist Us. by bqlekan(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

I sent you something sad
actually, I saw the notification, but not the thing. Re-checked this morning, still the same. Don't worry, I will encode some digits in one of your long posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Engaged And Getting Married To My Muslim Boyfriend: I'm Smiling at Last! / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Can You Wear This To Church??? See How This Lady Dressed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.