Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49479 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic10: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2009
why are u being so dishonest?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dishonest ? I beg ur pardon
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic10: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
what happened to all the haddiths here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328245.0.html

do u have an explanation for them?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
Don't drag me to ur stupidity, i have quoted what you asked for so why scared ? Why straggering.
When i told you to go to a thread you refused so i also refused to go to any thread bring ur hadith here
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic12: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2009
why are u offended? are those not haddiths? grin grin is this not an haddith thread?

If I go to that thread will u explain those haddiths to me there?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2009
To save ur time and energy: As you read my hadith explictly saying An arab is not superior to black except by his deeds. So i want you to go and dig wherever hadith you can get and show me where it explictly said that black people are going to hell.

Waiting ,,,,
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2009
You are ban again ? Nawa

mukina or seun plz have mercy on him, he has repented
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
noetic10:

when ? what are u afraid of?

Don't know. LOL cheesy

BTW, do you have to suggest which hadeeth I should post and which I should not? Where is that stated in the OP?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic15(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2009
muhsin:

Don't know. LOL cheesy

BTW, do you have to suggest which hadeeth I should post and which I should not? Where is that stated in the OP?

why are u afraid of addressing the issue?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Answer me first!
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic15(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
and what was ur question?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic15(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
muhsin:

its a simple request. . .u can either say YES or NO
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,[center]

Narrated By Um Salama:

Um Sulaim came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Verily, Allah does not feel shy to tell the truth. If a woman gets a nocturnal sexual discharge (has a wet dream), is it essential for her to take a bath? He replied, "Yes if she notices a discharge."

Bukhari - Volume 8 - Book 73 - Hadith 142
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]

'Urwah al Mughira reported it from his father:

He (Mughira) helped the Apostle (may peace be upon him) in performing the ablution, and he performed it and wiped over his shoes. He (Mughira) said to him (about the washing of the feet after putting them off), but he (the Holy Prophet) said: I put them (feet) in when these were clean.

Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 530
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic15(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
and the COWARD has refused my request.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2009
Funny, indeed. cheesy
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Narrated By Abbas bin Tamlm: From his uncle who said,

"The Prophet invoked Allah for rain and offered a two Rakat prayer and he put his cloak inside out."

Bukhari - Volume 2 - Book 17 - Hadith 138
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
Wa'alaikum salam
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

The Prophet (PBUH) said, "He who believes in Allah and the Last Day must either speak good or remain silent.''

[Muslim 1511].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2009
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "The taking of a bath on Friday is compulsory for every male (Muslim) who has attained the age of puberty."
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]
Narrated By Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Every Prophet was given miracles because of which people believed, but what I have been given, is Divine Inspiration which Allah has revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will outnumber the followers of the other Prophets on the Day of Resurrection."

Bukhari - Volume 6 - Book 61 - Hadith 504
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]It has been narrated on the authority of Abu Malik that Ubaidullah b. Ziyad visited Ma'qil b. Yaser in the latter's illness. Ma'qil said to him: I am narrating to you a tradition. If I were not at death's door, I would not narrate it to you. I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace he upon him) say: A ruler who, having obtained control over the affairs of the Muslims, does not strive for their betterment and does not serve them sincerely shall not enter Paradise with them.

Muslim :: Book 20 : Hadith 4502
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by salinco(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2009
Jazakunlahi Airan for u wonderful guys
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated Al-Bara:

The Prophet was of moderate height having broad shoulders (long) hair reaching his ear-lobes. Once I saw him in a red cloak and I had never seen a more handsome than him."

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 56 :: Hadith 751
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?"

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 246
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated By Mu'adh bin Jabal:

The Prophet said, "O Mu'adh! Do you know what Allah's Right upon His slaves is?" I said, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet said, "To worship Him (Allah) Alone and to join none in worship with Him (Allah). Do you know what their right upon Him is?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know best." The Prophet said, "Not to punish them (if they do so)."

Bukhari - Volume 9 - Book 93 - Hadith 470
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2009
Narrated Abu Huraira:Volume 2, Book 13, Number 31:

heard Allah's Apostles (p.b.u.h) saying, "If the prayer is started do not run for it but just walk for it calmly and pray whatever you get, and complete whatever is missed. "
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2009
@mukina, which book of hadith, bukhari or muslim ?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
Narrated Abu hayyag Al Asadi said that Ali ibn Abu talib said to him,'shall i tell you to do the same as The Messenger of God (P.B.U.H) told me to do ? That is whenever you see an idol you should efface it, and whenever you see a raised grave you should level it to the ground' sahih muslim, hadith 488
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]
Narrated By Abu Aiyub Al-Ansari:

The Prophet said, "While defecating, neither face nor turn your back to the Qibla but face either east or west." Abu Aiyub added. "When we arrived in Sham we came across some lavatories facing the Qibla; therefore we turned ourselves while using them and asked for Allah's forgiveness."

Bukhari - Volume 1 - Book 8 - Hadith 388
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated By Safwan bin Muhriz:

A man asked Ibn 'Umar, "What did you hear Allah's Apostle saying regarding An-Najwa (secret talk between Allah and His believing worshipper on the Day of Judgment)?" He said, "(The Prophet said), "One of you will come close to his Lord till He will shelter him in His screen and say: Did you commit such-and-such sin? He will say, 'Yes.' Then Allah will say: Did you commit such and such sin? He will say, 'Yes.' So Allah will make him confess (all his sins) and He will say, 'I screened them (your sins) for you in the world, and today I forgive them for you.'"

Bukhari - Volume 8 - Book 73 - Hadith 96
[/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.