Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49483 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2009
Abuzola:

You think you are smart, am gonna show you am smarter.

Lets see how christianity is peaceful,
what does the bible says about rejecting faith

Deuteronomy 13:6-9
'if your brother, the son of your mother or your son or your daughter, or the wife of your bosom or your friend who is as your own soul, entices you secretly saying 'Let us go and serve other gods, which neither you nor your have fathers have known, some of the gods of the gods of the people that are round you, whether near you or far off from other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him, but you shall kill him, your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people'

Ezekiel 9:5-6
'And to the others he said in my hearing 'pass through the city after him and smite, your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity, slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women, but touch no one upon whom is the mark. And begin at my sanctuary' so they began with the elders who were before the house'

see how christianity is, to make matter worst Psalm 58:10 'The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance: he will bath his feet in the blood of the wicked'

hahahaha, this is the christianity of peace you are talking about.

will u stop derailing the thread?

The topic says haddith of the day. . .not bible verse of the day.
feel free to open a new thread about this in the religion section.

why are u getting so defensive? are u now ashamed of allah and mohammed?
islam kills forever. . .all hail allah shocked shocked
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
Why are you irated simply because i showed you a bloody passage in your bible. Huh ?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2009
Abuzola:

Why are you irated simply because i showed you a bloody passage in your bible. Huh ?

I am not. . .i just dont want u to derail the islamic killing haddiths.

why not open a new thread for ur concerns?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2009
Why should i, you were bouncing with your tail making noise Islam kills and i showed you a more blooded passage in your Bible. 50/50 no cheating
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Why should i, you were bouncing with your tail making noise Islam kills and i showed you a more blooded passage in your Bible. 50/50 no cheating

grin grin grin

a. where EXACTLY in the bible are christians commanded to kill?

b. so u accept that the koran and haddith is bloodily awashed with the killings and heartlessness of mohammed and allah?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2009
Are you asking me, what a daft. Go and read it again and see the order your God decreed
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by sleek29(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2009
muhsin:

Pity.

Your case is simply twofold:

1-You either are so myopic and hence can't see the words in the bold portion. OR

2-You are so closed-minded and as a result can't make meaning out of these words.

If not I don't think there was/is any rule that will let go of these UNGRATEFUL schmucks. Their merciless and thankless action called and warranted for what was done to them. Think man!

Jesus asked for forgiveness for those who put him on the cross, the prophet asked for forgiveness 70times a day making him a sinner, what if they were wrongly accused and probably confessed to doing it under duress, perhaps they did it out of self defence, let he without sin cast the first stone , God is and will always be the only one without sin

What kind of barbaric killing is that, hot nails on their eyes, lethal injection is even more humane.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:35am On Aug 13, 2009
Abuzola:

@muhsin, i tend to disagree with the abrogation of the law of the apostate of killing them. Can you open a thread and post your facts/proof that the law killing of apostate is abrogated. I want to learn

Salamu alaikum,

I didn't say the law was abrogated. I rather mean to say the law has been in existence even before the coming of our beloved prophet Muhammad, may Allah exalt his mention. That makes it OLD. Clear?

Thanks for the question.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2009
sleek29:

Jesus asked for forgiveness for those who put him on the cross, the prophet asked for forgiveness 70times a day making him a sinner, what if they were wrongly accused and probably confessed to doing it under duress, perhaps they did it out of self defence, let he without sin cast the first stone , God is and will always be the only one without sin

What kind of barbaric killing is that, hot nails on their eyes, lethal injection is even more humane.

Who can help me explain what slee29 means by these words?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by olabowale(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
Ahadeeth of the day is the topic. Is there supposed to be anything except ahadeeth and its explanation and presentation for or against? To bring the Bible, with its jexpulations of writers like jigsaw puzzels, is am insult to Islam. We do not have a Quran written by inspiration of a spirit whose description of responsibility did not include inspiring somebody to write a Bible! Read what Jesus said of Holy ghost will come to do since you said it is the another comforter. Either Biblical Jesus was wrong or you people are the liars. This is at least the possible condition because the two of you cant be correct about holy spirit in this case!

And Jesus said that whoever called a man a fool will go to Hell. But he turned around and called people fools! Now tell me who is sinlees? Jesus? Read your Bible. And I have not spoken about the killing of the innocent Fig tree. Now who is sinless, Jesus? And the removing of spirits "Okay evil spirits" from a person and herding them into a grazing innocent pigs which therefore made them drowned themselves! Now who is Sinless, Jesus? It is ironic that the same pigs is what you Christians eat so much and cant get enough of, and at the same time you claim that what goes into the mouth is not so important except what comes out of it. Well we hear you are what you eat and you eat pigs and what comes out of your mouth is not but filth!

And I did not go to the whispering and control of Satan on Jesus. Part of it, the Christians call it temptation. Lol.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

I wish they could make meaning out of your words, Sir Olabowale.
May Allah, the Exalted, bless.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah, may Allah exalt his mention said:

“A Muslim is a brother of (another) Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection…”

Narrated by [Bukhari and Muslim].
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
olabowale:

Ahadeeth of the day is the topic. Is there supposed to be anything except ahadeeth and its explanation and presentation for or against? To bring the Bible, with its jexpulations of writers like jigsaw puzzels, is am insult to Islam. We do not have a Quran written by inspiration of a spirit whose description of responsibility did not include inspiring somebody to write a Bible! Read what Jesus said of Holy ghost will come to do since you said it is the another comforter. Either Biblical Jesus was wrong or you people are the liars. This is at least the possible condition because the two of you cant be correct about holy spirit in this case!

And Jesus said that whoever called a man a fool will go to Hell. But he turned around and called people fools! Now tell me who is sinlees? Jesus? Read your Bible. And I have not spoken about the killing of the innocent Fig tree. Now who is sinless, Jesus? And the removing of spirits "Okay evil spirits" from a person and herding them into a grazing innocent pigs which therefore made them drowned themselves! Now who is Sinless, Jesus? It is ironic that the same pigs is what you Christians eat so much and cant get enough of, and at the same time you claim that what goes into the mouth is not so important except what comes out of it. Well we hear you are what you eat and you eat pigs and what comes out of your mouth is not but filth!

And I did not go to the whispering and control of Satan on Jesus. Part of it, the Christians call it temptation. Lol.

blah blah blah what has the rubbish u posted got to do with the thread?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2009
We call it naseeha, Noetic.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by alimat2(f): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
Can noetic pls go to xtian section and educate his fellow xtian more about their fraction god called TRINITY.

Instead of setting confusion here
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

Can noetic pls go to xtian section and educate his fellow xtian more about their fraction god called TRINITY.

Tell him.

He runs away wherever he senses he's gonna be defeated. And then (sometimes) come back.

Deception.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
alimat 2:

Every christian understands the concept of trinity. . . . .only allah, mohammed and muslims are deceptively conused.

There is nothing to explain.
muhsin:

Tell him.

He runs away wherever he senses he's gonna be defeated. And then (sometimes) come back.

Deception.

I am yet to meet that atheist or muslim to defeat me in ANY debate on this forum.

when I ignore a thread . . . .I am mostly irritated at our ridiculous ur responses are . . . , and not defeat.
I am only defeated in ur WILDEST imagination.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2009
Boast of a cricket ! Lmao. Who have ynu defeated instead you go off topic insulting Allah and muhammad as devil, and when you derail the thread you feel contented. No proof except pretexting. What a shame. Even viewers can judge
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2009
noetic2:

There is nothing to explain.
I am yet to meet that atheist or muslim to defeat me in ANY debate on this forum.

when I ignore a thread . . . .I am mostly irritated at our ridiculous ur responses are . . . , and not defeat.
I am only defeated in ur WILDEST imagination.

You are TOO shameless whenever it comes to telling lies, Noetic.

Pls don't feel offended.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 12:05pm On Aug 14, 2009
muhsin:

You are TOO shameless whenever it comes to telling lies, Noetic.

Pls don't feel offended.

what lie have I told?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2009
noetic2:

what lie have I told?

How many times did you run away while we were amidst discussing?

Whenever I had to leave I tell you.

Thats why I kinda feel I'll never engage you in a serious discussion again. And that do not mean I'll be ignoring your posts as you alleged me saying I would.

Thanks
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) used to make these supplications:" O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from the trial of Hell-Fire; and from the torment of Hell-Fire; and from the trial of the grave and torment of the grave; and from the evil of the trial of the affluence and from the evil of the trial of poverty and I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of the turmoil of the Dajjal. O Allah, wash away my sins with snow and hail water, purify my heart from the sins as is purified the white garment from the dirt, and keep away at a distance the sins from me as yawns the distance between the East and the West; O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from sloth, from senility, from sin, and from debt."

Muslim :: Book 35 : Hadith 6534
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Reward of the Month of Ramadan:

The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) was asked: O' Prophet of Allah! Which of the two months possesses a greater reward, Rajab or the month of Ramadan? The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) replied: Nothing can be compared to the month of Ramadan in terms of reward.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Abuzola(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
Barakallahu fi
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2009
muhsin:

How many times did you run away while we were amidst discussing?

Whenever I had to leave I tell you.

Thats why I kinda feel I'll never engage you in a serious discussion again. And that do not mean I'll be ignoring your posts as you alleged me saying I would.

Thanks

show me one instance when i have abandoned a discussion?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2009
@noetic2,

The instances are myriad. I would only ask you to re-follow this very thread, see yourself and judge.

By the way, I am preety getting piss off with this religion versus religion discussion on this board. I kinda feel I would soon quit frequenting either coming here or engaging myself in such a seems-like futile venture. And I should not be miscalculated: for example, I don't want to sound self-congralatory or pompous but I would say it--thats to say I have never been defeated at least on NL. And I pray never will I be, for I believe, hold and defend truth, i.e. my[i] Deen[/i], the Deen of God--Islam.

Thats for now. Thanks for your (everyone) fair understanding.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:

"He who observes Ramadhan believing (it to be a pillar of Islam), and expecting its reward, his past sins will be effaced."

Bukhari, Muslim and others.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Our Lord, the Blessed, the Superior, comes every night down on the nearest Heaven to us when the last third of the night remains, saying: "Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to his invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?"

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 21 :: Hadith 246
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2009
muhsin:

@noetic2,

The instances are myriad. I would only ask you to re-follow this very thread, see yourself and judge.

By the way, I am preety getting piss off with this religion versus religion discussion on this board. I kinda feel I would soon quit frequenting either coming here or engaging myself in such a seems-like futile venture. And I should not be miscalculated: for example, I don't want to sound self-congralatory or pompous but I would say it--thats to say I have never been defeated at least on NL. And I pray never will I be, for I believe, hold and defend truth, i.e. my[i] Deen[/i], the Deen of God--Islam.

Thats for now. Thanks for your (everyone) fair understanding.

u are yet to show an instance
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:51pm On Aug 19, 2009
noetic2:

u are yet to show an instance

Go to page #5 of this thread, for one instance.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by noetic2: 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
can u not state what EXACTLY happened on page 5?
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2009
Got things to do better than stating these things.

Whats difficult in doing that, eh?

More-over, anyone can go and see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Hajj: Nigerians Won’t Stone Devil Again – Sanusi. / Sallah Cow Forced Into A Small Car Ahead Of Eid-el-Kabir Celebration / Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.