Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40341 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Fatherson:

In Naija you won't get half of anything. You will only get custody of the small children until they are past childhood.

You will even be lucky to get child support.
I'm African American, and he gettin' took back ta my land grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by repogirl(f): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
Tough question...... I will definitely be mad for a while but I don't think I could leave except he isn't even remorseful about it, that's where we will have a problem.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2016
I'd feel really hurt and betrayed.. It would be less agonizing if it was someone different, of course.. Someone who's respectably self-sufficient.

But for a maid? It would be difficult. I'll always regard him as a shameless man who took advantage of a girl dependent and far below him.

But my home must continue to stand.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

Unadulterated brilliant speech??
If thats an euphemism for bullsh!t, then yea
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2016
If my husband cheated on me, It'd be extremely difficult to forgive him. If he impregnate a woman outside, there would be no forgiveness not to talk of him sleeping and impregnating my maid in our house. Hahahahaha! Fogerrit o. No coming back from that. I would divorce him, we'd divide our assets and I'd claim damages for adultery sef and move on. OR I'd remain married to him, kick the maid out but we'd definitely have an open marriage and he won't say jack about it. We'd be strictly room mates, do your things by yourself and vice versa. If he doesn't like it, he can as well move out.

Those women who are saying they'd collect the child, una try sha

7 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

Dey there na. grin
So, you're not gonna explain? No?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by sergiolefty(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2016
d bible says forgive and forget......
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by cybriz82(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2016
Madam u said u need a househelp n nw she cme in n help u to get pregnant cus der is love in sharing.so y d complain nw?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 10:35am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
It wouldn't be.
Be what? He's not entitled to half?
P.S: I never said you would do such a thing.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Be what? He's not entitled to half?

P.S: I never said you would do such a thing.
It wouldn't be me cheatin' so he gets nothin'
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eniolaamoda: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I won't ever forget no matter how hard I try so why delude myself that I've forgiven him? There is no two ways about it, the marriage would definitely be over cool

Spare me
If he were rich u can never do anything
Doubt me
Ask Annie idibia
Let accept tuface made mistake at first without condom
2nd time nko
3rd time nko
Abegiii
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by omonnakoda: 10:39am On Jan 23, 2016
That is the devil for you! Impregnating maids since 1820
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 23, 2016
No forgiveness o because I know he would definitely not forgive me if the case was reversed and he would now feel I can tolerate any kind of poo...
As for d maid I would send her packing but wld help take care of the child.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Having sex with the maid should be enough to get his ass in jail

I ain't sheltering no paedophile or someone who abuses his position and take advantage of others. Why on earth should I sit back while he ruins a young girl's lifeundecided

As for the poor girl, she will get the necessary theraphy.I will ensure she goes back to school when she is strong. I won't take her child away from her (what madness). It is up to stay with me or with her parents.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
It wouldn't be me cheatin' so he gets nothin'

Ha ha ha...dodging the question ain't ya..??

Okay let me ask you this, in the case of divorce and it's obvious you are wealthy than your husband, I mean you are 3 times richer than your husband, would you allow the assets to be shared equally?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Mpanyi: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:
Even Jesus said "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" so why tempt your husband with a grown girl housemaid?

Why does a woman need a househelp in the first place? Is she handicapped?angry

Why bring the sacred name of Jesus into issue like this? And you must be a Christian as I know a Muslim would not even bring Jesus into this! And again the premise was totally off!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:
Even Jesus said "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" so why tempt your husband with a grown girl housemaid?

Why does a woman need a househelp in the first place? Is she handicapped?angry

Are you so handicapped that you won't help out in the house?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
So, you're not gonna explain? No?
Offcourse, I will.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Women just don't like the truth. But I tell them anyway.

Most guys will have another babe outside. Shikena.

Instead some guys keep a second family outside because wife at home might never accept that reality.

I realised that the day I found out that a gentle cool guy was dating a girl near my house. Some years ago now.

His very loving pretty wife should be enough for an average guy. With 2 kids. But no.

I'm sure she (his wife) doesn't know till today. She praises him to high heavens. grin cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Ha ha ha...dodging the question ain't ya..??

Okay let me ask you this, in the case of divorce and it's obvious you are wealthy than your husband, I mean you are 3 times richer than your husband, would you allow the assets to be shared equally?
Wait ,is this still my cheating hubby?
Cause if yes he wouldn't get a cent
And I need not answer because I would not do it.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:
Offcourse, I will.
Get to it.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 23, 2016
cybriz82:
Madam u said u need a househelp n nw she cme in n help u to get pregnant cus der is love in sharing.so y d complain nw?

Ode!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:
Having sec with the maid angle be enough to get his ass in jail

I ain't sheltering no paedophile or someone who abuses his position and take advantage of others. Why on earth should I sit back while he ruins a young girl's lifeundecided

Mumu, you are never objective and rational, always prejudicial in your comment.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 23, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's the difference between you and some other women who will park out of their house at any given opportunity as if they have been witing for it. Some people who celebrate golden jubilee in marriage will tell u that it has not been easy. U will have to stop counting how many times ur spouse has wronged u.

Id.iot

Would the husband forgive if you were in his shoes? A man that can have sex with a maid will surely kill you to satisfy his madnedd

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Mumu, you are never objective and rational, always prejudicial in your comment.

You must be really st..upid

Ode!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Zico0(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Arnold Schwarzenegger got his maid pregnant, when his wife, Maria shriver, found out, she left left his ass; after 25 years of marriage. The child was 9 or 10 years old at the time; as old as Maria's last child.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I won't ever forget no matter how hard I try so why delude myself that I've forgiven him? There is no two ways about it, the marriage would definitely be over cool
soo u cant forgive but you will stay if he intends to marry another woman into the home?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 23, 2016
He accidentally skilled his manhood into her vagina

Most of you taking about forgiveness haven't seen cases like this.

What business would she have with my husband that child lead to sex in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you so handicapped that you won't help out in the house?

Lady, instead of shouting back at guys here, better learn from it.

So that you do not make a similar mistake. Guys are just saying it how it is. Neither you nor I can change that.

30 years back, polygamy was still very common. "Poly-womany" is still very much around, even if not all under one roof.

If one woman walks away, lots of women are ready to take her place, especially if the guy is comfortable. cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd forgive him after I got a divorce and half of everythin'!!!
And I mean it, if he wears a wig I want my half of that too! grin
materialism at its peak.geezzzzzzzz
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Nija women....always quick to say I'll leave him in hypothetical situations. In reality, most of them are in an emotionally, physically and verbally abusive relationship with a no good brother and still begging to be in there.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Wait ,is this still my cheating hubby?
Cause if yes he wouldn't get a cent
And I need not answer because I would not do it.

Lol.....Have a nice day ahead .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.