Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40339 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
solasoulmusic:
There is a deep shame you can't wipe off I will feel terrible for a while but with God and good friends and family i will forgive and watch for his true remorse

That is where he earns my respect in that situation. So many immature men in Lagos these days just pray you get a real husband who cares about how you feel

The height of disrespect too and if I am pregnant too bloop ahhhhh ...in your face Kai but a child is a Gift from God

We will all co raise the child but that she is leaving my house that night....a Man is moving in one of those casting types sef

I don't want to be the any small thing pack out type of wife but at the same time my Lord didn't make me no slave o
That's the difference between you and some other women who will park out of their house at any given opportunity as if they have been witing for it. Some people who celebrate golden jubilee in marriage will tell u that it has not been easy. U will have to stop counting how many times ur spouse has wronged u.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

Are you feeding him?
You mean cookin'?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fongido(m): 9:46am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
that's how u men deceive yourselfs .
But think about it am I lying You're doing yourself more harm than good
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Slikbae: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2016
True!
cruzita:
will the man forgive his wife if she gets impregnated by their gateman? I don't think so .As for me,I won't deceive myself I will call it QUIT because I like justice in everything.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 23, 2016
bigcil2:

Na this kinda woman I dey run from shocked
Then hit the ground,runnin',quickly now.
Cause if you did this ta me...... cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
You mean cookin'?
No, booking.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by God2man(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2016
This is carelessness.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HARDDON: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Lol. I gave him good years of my life. grin
He better be glad I even gave him half his wig,I coulda left him bald. grin

Good years of ur life? What qualifies Good years?
However conditional that sounds, I'd let it slide.
But ehmmm, what becomes of them kids, ur life(since the Good years r gone?)

Op, forgiveness is divine, so forgive even though he ain't worth d ache, imagine him using same instrument on u n on ur maid without him even straping up wen with d maid! Arrrhhh!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

No, booking.
Explain?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Slikbae: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Murder she wrote! grin
exlink10:
kill kill kill kill

kill kill kill kill

kill kill kill kill kill

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 23, 2016
Its a Mans world.If she leaves,the man will have complete access to younger, fresher,tighter nag-free pvssy.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
I hope he can do the same thing ,if His wife gets impregnated by their gateman
I might not be able to do the same but I won't ask her to end her marriage if she has the heart to forgive him.
I can only tell her to forgive him, most ladies telling her to leave her husband here are single and will not do the same even if they get married tomorrow and their husbands impregnates 5 women at a go. But they will come her to break people's home.
I blame people who always come to nairaland to seek solutions to their problems.
Note: I might not be able to do same but can't tell someone to end her marriage for the same reason. Some men will beat their wives for confronting them but hers was remorseful enough to ask for forgiveness. Most men are too proud to do that.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by francizy(m): 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Unadulterated bs!

Unadulterated bachelor of science??
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by josite: 9:55am On Jan 23, 2016
EVERY WIFE SHOULD BECAUSE MANY WIVES IN TIMES PAST FORGAVE THE HUBBY WHO IMPREGNATED THEIR MUM AND THEIR SISTERS AT THE SAME TIME.AND ALL THE KIDS SO BORN ARE ALL DOING VERY VERY WELL.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 23, 2016
HARDDON:

Good years of ur life? What qualifies Good years?
However conditional that sounds, I'd let it slide.
But ehmmm, what becomes of them kids, ur life(since the Good years r gone?)

Op, forgiveness is divine, so forgive even though he ain't worth d ache, imagine him using same instrument on u n on ur maid without him even straping up wen with d maid! Arrrhhh!
Good yes because I can't get them back.
And I said I gave him good yrs but not all of them though.
There would be no kids.
And my life would go on. wink
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Slikbae: 9:57am On Jan 23, 2016
Men like you are the problem with the world. Do you know that men are more men than women in Nigeria? Stop talking like a bushman.
Eddy2cute:
and u will then remain single for life? U think husband easy to find? Forgive him jaree
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by davo90tico(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
you ladies are funny!!!! what do u mean "stoop so low" she is a human being Jes like you the only difference between u and her is time so don't go looking down on her calling it stooping so low instead look at u. you brought problem into your house and blame it on your husband a full grown woman matured like urself younger than itself having curves in the right places and u blame him what were u expecting yes he didn't have self control but think about it, the so called girl took over ur responsibilities, cooking,cleaning,taking care of the kids,taking care of oga, so what was left taking him over of course
FACE IT U FAILED BY BRINGING YOUR DOWNFALL so forgive urself first and make amends instead of asking nairaland as if we tell u to leave him for her u will agree
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Explain?
I asked if you're feeding him. You're are asking if by cooking.

My question is... Are you responsible for all his feedings. The way you are talking as if his life depend on you.

If you aren't careful, you "might" lose him.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by cruzita(f): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Fongido:

But think about it am I lying You're doing yourself more harm than good
I will be doing myself more harm by staying in a marriage I know will never be the same again even after forgiving him
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 23, 2016
francizy:

Unadulterated bachelor of science??

Did u see 'c' dere?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

I asked if you're feeding him. You're are asking if by cooking.

My question is... Are you responsible for all his feedings. The way you are talking as if his life depend on you.

If you aren't careful, you "might" lose him.
I still don't know what type of feedin' your talking about.
I might lose him? Lol.Good riddance.I'd be the one walkin' out the door after this mess he pulled.
Your talking like my life depends on him.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I still don't know what type of feedin' your talking about.
I might lose him? Lol.Good riddance.I'd be the one walkin' out the door after this mess he pulled.
Your talking like my life depends on him.
You are the one talking like his life depend on you. Check your post well.

You ain't still getting it. cry

OK... Are you the one paying for his feeding? undecided angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

You are the one talking like his life depend on you. Check your post well.

You ain't still getting it. cry

OK... Are you the one paying for his feeding. undecided angry
No I'm not.
Guy define the feeding you mean?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by judedwriter(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2016
If u aint ready to forgive, forget marriage. Dat's why its good to marry solely for love so when the offences starts raining, forgiveness is non-negotiable. Not justifying cheating husbands-but for heaven's sake-no one is perfect! Dirvorce is a quick and selfish way to end a loveless marriage.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:

Ode.. A 14 yr old girl can get pregnant... So what r u saying.? undecided
if he gets a 14 yr old pregnant his case should be in court.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
No I'm not. Guy define the feeding you mean?
I should define again? Your teacher will be trying. grin
Why do you hate everything? @your DP?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by francizy(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Did u see 'c' dere?

Unadulterated brilliant speech??
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

I should define again? Your teacher will be trying. grin

Why do you hate everything? @your DP?
I don't, that kitten's cute.
You need to define it clearly and plainly,please.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't, that kitten's cute. You need to define it clearly and plainly,please.
PM me for more explanation.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:

PM me for more explanation.
Yeah,I'm not gonna do that.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fatherson: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd forgive him after I got a divorce and half of everythin'!!!
And I mean it, if he wears a wig I want my half of that too! grin

In Naija you won't get half of anything. You will only get custody of the small children until they are past childhood.

You will even be lucky to get child support.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yeah,I'm not gonna do that.
Dey there na. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.