Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow (144461 Views)

The Mysterious Girl(a Love Story From Epiphanus) / Mysterious Ileya Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by priestchurch(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2016
Am loving dis story more n more...
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by NidaxJ(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
Nice update! Welcum party indeed.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by PrincessMM(f): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] smileywhao. Its bin fun ghostreading. U gat a nyc piece, kip it up, more mb 2 ur fone.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ANIEXTY(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2016
Oz i dey wait o, i just love this story
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by PrincessMM(f): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
cry[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b]Oz. Wetin nah? Cme finish d tyn wey u start oooo.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ritababe(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2016
PrincessMM:
cry[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b]Oz. Wetin nah? Cme finish d tyn wey u start oooo.

I concure
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Lukandah00001(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmm. OZ The truth must be said. Fiction or real this story is a bomb. I will just want you to try stick to your original promise of at least a post a day. For like 2 weeks now it's been like 2 post per week. You don't know what it feels like to be refreshing from offshore where data is meant to be managed if its available at all. God will bless your hustle. Happy sunday Nlanders.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Emmyk(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2016
Ozila, your post by 2:44am is not showing. Banned?
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by myked(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
I'm tired of refreshing this page, I give up....... No updates

Oz, u try sha, I enjoyed ur story

Abeg post picture of Lizzy, I need to behold her beauty too
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ritababe(f): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2016
myked:

and u didn't see where someone said he was ban
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by myked(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
ritababe:

I didn't oo, ehya.... Y was he banned na?

All lovers of this story have to protest oo, Sewun should allow Oz to continue because so many people are following this story

*singing alone* We no go gree oo, we no go gree
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Donpeteranking(m): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
Oga oz wetin be dat ur website name again abeg
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2016
[b]eighty eighty I just stand there looking at them as they gaze at me as if am the enemy. Me: why una they look me like this na? Lizzy: so you cant defend yourself? Me: i can. Ann: so why didnt use the dagger? Me: i dont know. Lizzy: you should know how to defend yourself please because i cant fight for both of us at the same time. Me: am sorry next time i will be the one to defend you. Ann: hahahahaha. Lizzy: i hope so, lets start going. We took our property and we walk in silence following the deadly path that look like road to hell. We walk for fifteen minutes without any trouble again, the day is not dark nor bright but the cloud is red like fire, every other things looks normal to me except the human head hung on each pole on our left and right, the fear inside me multiply every seconds as we walk but seeing Lizzy and Annabel beside me reduces it a little, its true i cant always depend on her but the fear in me makes me stood like a magnet thats why i cant defend myself just now, but who are they by the way? If they are the dead people how come they were bleeding (abi dead they bleed?). After thirty minutes of walking me self don tire but i dont have any choice than to follow them because we have no time and they are here because of me, telling them i want to rest because am tired will definitely kill their moral, and the worse thing be say i nor carry water come, assuming i know this is how it will be omo i for carry can for water oh, but i didnt know and beside everything happen so fast that i dont even have time to think ahead. I continue thinking far as we walk in silence till Ann break the silence. Ann: Mr man what are you thinking? Me: Mr woman am not thinking anything. Ann: dont lie to me Mr man you are thinking something. Me: Mr woman why would you say that, how do you know am thinking something? Ann: if you are not not thinking anything you will call me Mrs not Mr. Me: ooh Mrs Annabel you are right am thinking about what will happen if we fail. Ann: we wont i promise you, we are here with you and we are ready to shade our last blood just to protect you. Me: i appreciate dearly. . Me and Annabel continue to gist along with Lizzy ahead of us, we walk for fifteen minutes more before Lizzy distract our sexy conversation. “guys we are here”. I run to her to see where we are going, its like a cave and it sure looks like hell because every part is red with smoke coming out ontop just like a volcano. Lizzy: lets keep going. Me: the sight alone self na die. Ann: you never see anything self. Lizzy continue to lead while we follow her from behind we took our weapons out and walk inside the cave gently, and yes everywhere is hot like oven the smoke coming out of the wall can even blind someone if you focus your eyes on it for some minutes. As we enter inside we saw two roads one on our left and the other on our right. Me: which way? Lizzy: i dont know. Me: really. Ann: wait let me see. Ann too something from her bag that look like dust and she took red sand from the ground she mix them together and blow it the dust flew to our left side before vanishing. Ann: now we know the way. We followed our left and walk for few minutes i heard some sounds from our back, groaning sound but i just keep quiet because i think its nothing and i believe they heard it too, the place is red as i earlier stated and the walls on both are hot like fire also,. We reach a large hall like stadium, i look down and saw a big hole like pit, i didnt see anything inside but the pit is big and wide,. Me: how do we pass? Lizzy: we follow the ladder. Me: i dont see any ladder. Lizzy: look were i point (she point to one small rope). Me: na that one be ladder? Lizzy: yes. Ann: thats too small but we dont have any choice i will go first since we cant pass it at the same time. Ann climb the tiny ladder and started walking, the ladder is long and slender and i wonder how i can be able to pass it, it took Ann ten good minutes to scale through. Lizzy: your turn dear. Oboy i do my last prayer before i put my first step the way the ladder and my mind they shake self fit melt me. Lizzy: dont look ground just look straight and dont stop keep going. Oboy no be me they here oh the hotness coming from the pit wont even let me look down and my fear increase automatically when i saw Lizzy running to me and shouting at me to run, i was wondering why shes running but when i look behind her and saw crowd of dead people running after her no be person tell me to put my leg for jar five, but the worst come happen when one of them carry cuttlass and cut the ladder[/b]
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
[b]eighty one

eighyone
When they cut the rope me and Lizzy hold the ladder very well till it get to the other wall and we hit our body on the wall painfully, the bad guys cant get to us because no ladder again to climb, while me and Lizzy started climbing the ladder the ladder is very long i wonder how we manage to even holdon and didnt fall on the pit that contains what i dont even know but i know for sure that anything that is in that pit will be dangerous.
Me and Lizzy manage to climb to the top and Annabel help us by pulling us up, i reach the top first before Annabel because i was ahead of her.
“that was a narrow escape” Lizzy muttered as we breath a sign of relief and of course i bend down and put my two hands on my kneels and start breathing like mad cow, if you never see were madcow they breath before Omo you don miss oh because the breathing they vibrate ground like holyghost earthquake e go be like say na train they come.
Ann: a very narrow one, you guys should take your time to rest before continue.
Lizzy: rest for what? abeg lets start going before those idiot find a way to pass the pit.
Ann: you are hundred percent right, Oz standup lets go.
Me: chai na wa oh, so una nor want make i rest small abi?
Ann: you willl rest in your tomb.
Lizzy: haha, thats right though because nobody will disturb you thats if we will be able to hold the rebels off oh.
We took the remaining of our things and started walking to deepest part of the cave, as we continue walking the road keep adjusting making the road wider, Lizzy is our leader she lead while we follow from back and yes me and Annabel continue gisting.
Me: what if i get distracted during my time inside the tomb?
Ann: it dosnt matter because nobody can open the tomb except you.
Me: what if i dont wakeup?
Ann: you will wakeup because u will be in control wherever you find yourself in your dream.
Me: hmmm this is really strange.
Ann: you aint see anything yet.
We reach a point where there is ashes on the ground this is where the road end and there is no door to continue.
Me: is this the place?
Lizzy: yes.
Ann: i dont know about you guys but i dont see any tomb here.
Me: me too there is no tomb here, Lizzy are you sure we on the right track?
Lizzy: of course we are, there is a hidden door.
Me: where?
Lizzy: i dont know (she started scratching the wall of the cave looking for something i dont know).
Me: what are you looking for?
Lizzy: there is a key somewhere in the wall.
Ann: yes there suppose to be a key (she drop her things and join Lizzy searching the wall).
Since am tired i decided to drop my things and sat on the ground containing ashes but unfortunately i sat on something that press down like a key, and yes its a key because as the thing press down a door open from the wall and display a room full of dead skeleton.
“did i do that?” i ask no one in particular.
Ann: now i know why you are the choosen one.
Lizzy: stand up lets go (she took my hand up and the door close again as i step out from the key.)
Ann: seems like we gonna put something on that key.
Lizzy: you guys wait here let me see whats inside the room apart from dead skeleton bones, Oz put your leg on the key again.
I put my leg on the key and Lizzy walk inside the room.
Lizzy: there is nothing here apart from the dead bones (she shouted from inside).
Ann: is there any door there again?
Lizzy: no.
Me: then i guess we came here all for nothing.
Lizzy: nope.
Ann: why no?
Lizzy: because am starring at a mighty tomb here build with silvers.
Ann: waoh (she left me there and ran inside the room).
Me: hey guys dont leave me here na.
After some seconds they return.
Lizzy: i guess we will wait for you here while you go in and speak with your ancestors.
Me: how am i gonna do that?
Lizzy: just go in there open the tomb and sleep.
Me: just like that?
Ann: just like that.
Me: okay, help me hold the key then.
Annabel put her leg on the key while i enter inside the room, the room look nice even though it looks old the only shinning thing inside the room is the tomb, i look at the tomb i saw some words on the top but i cant understand the language, so i just decided to push the cover and enter but i tried to push it but i cant, i tried many times but the thing didnt even shake so how am i gonna get in?
I look at the top of the tomb and saw something like a palm hand with spider drawing boldy on the center of the hand, i look at the tomb and place my hand in it, it fit perfectly but the tomb didnt open, then i decided to cut myself on the palm with little blood coming out (i dont know where the idea came from) i put my hand again and alas the tomb open, i step in gently and laid down facing up, then the tomb lock by itself automatically while i sower into sleep.
I woke up from a place with ice on every area i look front and alas i saw a fire burning on an ice rock without melting.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
[b]eightytwo

eighty two
The way the ice they catch fire but e no burn they wonder me making me remember Moses, i dont know where i am but i believe am still inside the tomb and this is just a dream, everywhere is bright with ice everywhere like ice city and beside the burning ice there is a small building, i walk there and look inside the building i saw nothing then i enter inside the ice house, i dont know where am going but i believe nothing will happen because am in control as stated earlier by Annabel, i wonder what they will be doing now, i just hope i meet them back in one piece and not in pieces.
I enter inside the small building very cold is like i will turn to block any moment from now,.
Inside the mysterious room i saw what surprises me, is just one room with heavy decoration, a big plasma tv on the wall with home theatre, a heavy deep freezer beside the Tv and a table filled with glass cup, hmmmm i dont know where i am but it wont be bad for me to check whats inside the fridge, i open the fridge and i saw three bottles of wine, oh boy e be like say na shayo i come shayo here oh, i took one bottle of wine that the head look like fry pan, i open it and annex some on the cup i take first sip to know how it taste like, when i see that the taste is good i pour myself another and switch on the tv, i on the loader too and a language song started blasting from the speaker, i dont like it but i leave it like that i sat on the chair and relax myself sipping my wine, drink wey i nor know where e come from, as i they shayo the shekpe the tv on by itself and i saw a dragon on the screen, i thought it was a movie but my thought disappear when the dragon called out my name or rather the name he gave me “Ailobasumu”
Me: what the hell
“what the hell what?” he replied
Me: are you real?
“no am just in your head, you see what you imagine”.
Me: who are you?
“am you, your great grand father”
Me: me? Am sitting down here and you are inside the tv.
“no am not look your back”
i turn my head quickly and saw my exact self standing at the door i take a step back “what the hell” i mumured again.
“it seems you love that word because this is the second time you are saying that now” he responded.
Me: you are me, but inside there you are a dragon.
“yes thats what you will become when you wakeup” he said walking around the room.
Me: i dont understand.
“you are here to kill your inner fear and charge your power so before you leave here you must become the dragon.
Me: how can i do that?
“its simple you kill me”.
Me: no no no you are joking right?
“do i look like am joking?” he said bringing something from his pocket that look like knife and yes its a pocket knife “its either you kill me or i kill you”.
Me: this is not happening am not going to do it.
“you dont have a choice if i kill you now that means the end of your mission but if you kill me you will have a chance to save them.
Me: save who?
“your friends they have been captured” he snap his hand and the tv change to another station, i saw Annabel and Lizzy hang to a cross and been beaten heavily with a cane that has sharp blades, when i saw it i was filled with so much range or rather anger that i took the wine bottle and attack the mysterious ozila or rather my shadow, as i took the bottle and wanted to smash it on his head the guy bend down and i miss it, he attack me on my back with his knife and injure me on my rib, it was painful but i didnt give up as i charge the second with the same bottle, this time he jump up and i miss again and as usual he gave me another cut on my back, this is getting hilarious because i dont see how i will defeat him oh i look at the tv screen and saw the rebels gatherng fire wood to burn my friends, then my rage multiply as i ran to the frigde and took the two other wine, i rush him with the bottles but yet again i miss him and the bottle scatter on the wall injuring me in the process, my other self ran at me and stab me on the stomach, i manage to push him away as i stagger to the egde of the wall with blood coming out of my stomach, i dont think i can defeat him at all so its better he just kill me.
“seems like you are not up to the task so i will do you a favor by ending you life here” He said.
He walk to me and hold my head i dont even have strenght to talk talkless of fighting him again, as he took his knife out wanted to slize my throat i manage to remove a piece of bottle that injure me on my hand and stab him on his right eye, he scream out in pain and i took the knife and stab him on the neck (that was my last strenght) he fell down on the ground with pool of blood, me too i lay down ontop him as blood pump out of my stomach like running public tap, na there i die.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
myked:

was ban
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
Emmyk:
Ozila, your post by 2:44am is not showing. Banned?

yea
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
ritababe:

thanks dear
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2016
Donpeteranking:
Oga oz wetin be dat ur website name again abeg

click here on my signature
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by myked(m): 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
ozila:

was ban
ozilatales.com make sense die, I go sleep late today
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 7:22am On Apr 27, 2016
myked:
ozilatales.com make sense die, I go sleep late today
lol thanks bro,
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Donpeteranking(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2016
ritababe:

so u nor dey addicted before?
It takes the best of the best for me to fall for a story.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Emmyk(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2016
Good updates. Good to have you back.
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Peterdrumz(m): 11:26am On Apr 27, 2016
This story make me no go summit my project to my supervisor nice one man waiting for next update
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by joanee20(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2016
So them ban u? and here I was thinking you abandoned the story
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
[b]eighty three
I woke up in my tomb (God forbid not mine) i woke up in the mysterious golden tomb, everywhere was dark because i have not open the covering yet, so i use my hand to try and open it but e be like say them carry heavy rock cover me for there, na how i go take commot here na? I use my two hand to try and open it again but the thing no wan give way, then fear enter me and i begin shout for help and hit the tomb at the same time “help lizzy Annabel, somebody help me” i was screaming at the top of my voice when suddenly i remember something, the man said that if i can defeat him that means am now the dragon, if really am the dragon then let me test it, i put my two hand on the tomb and said “open” there was a sound but the thing no open, then i put small force and shout “open”, the tomb shake body but e still no wan open, then with all my last power i shouted at the top of my voice “opennnnnnn” from no where a heavy force took the cover away and crash at the door opening the way for me, i stood up and look at my hand then i smiled.
I walk out of the room and return to where i left Annabel and Lizzy, but to my greatest surprise they are nowhere to be found, i look everywhere in that area but no sign of them except their bags, i took the bag, i look ground and saw blood, i was angry and my heartbeat increase, or what i saw on that Tv was it real? i think its real oh, but i thought it was just an imagination.
I use vex walk commot for the room and as i they commot and i saw a small mirror on the ground, i took it and look at my self, my eyes where red like the eyes of a dragon and i saw a mark at my fourhead, the mark look like star or rather spider, i dont really know but i know its a mark and it wasnt there before, well thats not the issue now the issue on ground now is to find Lizzy and Annabel, where do i even start looking for them i dont know any area in this place, am not familiar with any area here so where do i start from? A question that i wish answer will appear now because no tme at all, we need to leave now because we are running out of time or rather am running out of time, or should i leave them behind afterall i have the powers now i dont really need them again., or well let me look for them the best way i can but if i dont see them within the next 30 minutes i will leave them behind and return to the land of the living afterall they will support my motion, even Lizzy self wont want me to start looking for them self.
All those thought ran through my mind as i walk out of the volcano cave, i get to the place where those idiiots cut the bridge i reach there and stop because there is no way i can pass it, i think for some minutes but no idea came so i started walking around the pit maybe i will find solution, i walk round the pit for some minute but e be like say the pit they long put because i nor see ending even where i start i nor know the area again, but wait oh does it mean am lost? I dont think so, i took sand from the ground and took the particle Annabel use that time from her bag, i mix it together and blow it, i said “show me the way”, the thing turn to red substance and flew east, i followed it from behind, the thing didnt vanish like before e just remain intact, i followed it till i get to a bright space where there is grass outside the cave, then the thing vanish, i walk for ten minutes and i saw the place we came from, all i have to do is to open the portal, so i think i will have to leave Lizzy and Annabel behind, i walk to the portal and stand thinking how to open it.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Taduma1(f): 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2016
Though the update no long , but still i must say thankz 4 de update......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Krinel(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ozila d dragon pls use ur dragon power and finish dis story.

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by Ashiat39(f): 3:27pm On May 01, 2016
OZ, dnt be self centered. How I wish you go back and find them Thank you for the update
Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2016
[b]eightyfour
I stood there thinking about how to open the portal so that i just disappear out of this fuccking place they called land of the dead, whether land of the dead abi land of the living i see no difference here because everything here can also be seen in the land of the living.
I stood there hands akimbo thinking about how to open the portal, i was moving round the portal when i heard a noise from my back, i look that side and behold beside a big tree i saw somebody in mask like hijba running away, omo i ran after the person afterall na only one person this one no go hard me to defeat, i pursue the person even though i dont know where we are running to, the person no sabi run within few seconds i caught up with him and dive him, we fell on the ground together with me ontop him holding his two hands on the ground, and i was surprise to see that the person is a kid a little girl.
“what the fucck”
Girl: hello Oz
Me: you know me?
Girl: can you at least get up from my body first? (i look at her from head to toe, shes a girl of thirteen or fourteen, she look rough like someone who is starve.
Me: who are you? (i ask as i arrange myself from her body).
Girl: am princess Tera.
Me: Tera Strange name.
Tera: yes just like Ozila.
Me: what are you doing here?
Tera: i was sent by your friends Annabel and Lizzy.
Me: really where are they? (i was happy to hear that but i still feel sad because i almost leave them behind).
Tera: they are safe for now that is if we dont hurry, follow me.
(i follow her from behind as we jungle inside a big forest that look like sambissa).
Me: how did you end up here and how did you meet my friends? (i ask as we burrow inside the forest like kangaroo).
Tera: i was banished from my kingdom and i end up here.
Me: banish by who?
Tera: my step mother, the queen of the underworld.
Me: waoh you mean this place is a kingdom?
Tera: not this place exactly, here in underworld we have many kingdom.
Me: and your mother is the queen?
Tera: yes, my step mother actually because my real mum is dead.
Me: this is really new, so which of the kingdom are you from?
Tera: the kingdom between the living and the dead, the place rule by gods and demigods.
Me: the name?
Tera: oshame
Me: thats my language.
Tera: yes so whats the meaning?
Me: no pain no suffering.
Tera: yes thats the language name, it has many names but here in our kingdom we call it oshame but in other places they call it Elysium, this is the place where gods and demigods come when they die, there is no suffering nor pain.
Me: but how did your mother die and why were you banish?
Tera: my mum was killed by my step mother, i was digging the case thats why she ban me here never to return this is the forth kingdom.
Me: waoh, so you mean you cant leave this place?
Tera: i cant but with you guys around i can.
Me: how?
Tera: am going to help you find Annabel and Lizzy and in return you take me back to my kingdom before living the land of the dead.
Me: waoh this is hard, we cant even survive this place talkless of going to another kingdom with a wicked queen i dont think we can do that.
Tera: you dont need to think because Lizzy already agreed and beside only me know the river where you will return to the land of the living.
Me: i know the portal.
Tera: the portal is close.
Me: by who?
Tera: by my step mum, she closed it when she heard the news of your arrival.
Me: so how do we return?
Tera: there is a place a big river that you can pass.
Me: how can we cross?
Tera: you dont need to cross it, when you get there just blow the horn and an old woman will come with a canoe.
Me: just like that?
Tera: no you will pay a coin.
Me: waoh this is really mysterious.
Tera: so do we have a deal? i will help you bring back lizzy and Annabel and give you the coin to return back all you have to do is to take me back to my kingdom.
Me: this is too hard.
Tera: is not, there is no obstacle on the way till we get to my kingdom.
Me: if there is no obstacle why do you need us?
Tera: if i go alone there will be obstacle but with you they will bow to you.
Me: really thats goodnews.
Tera: yes you have conquer death, (she pause and said) okay we are close now.
Me: close to where?
Tera: to where they keep Ann and Lizzy.
Me: but we need a plan.
Tera: we dont, if they see the mark on your head they will bow.
Me: whats the meaning of the mark?
Tera: it means son of Owan.
Me: what does it mean?
Tera: means you are the Son of Owan (search google to know all about Owan for nonEdo people) controller and protector of all river in owan.
Me: really? And Owan is a daughter to Olokun (goddess of Benin)
Tera: yes that means Olokun is your grandmother.
Me: this is interesting.
We walk inside the small village where there is no soul just dead people starring at us (i dont need to explain dead people to you), they didnt bow as Tera said but they just give way for us and lead us to where Ann and Lizzy is, i untie them and we walk out of the village in peace.[/b]

1 Like

Re: The Carpenter, The Witch And The Mysterious Mirrow by ozila(m): 10:26am On May 02, 2016
[b]eightyfive

We all walk out of the small village unhurt, on our way we discuss alot of things about how they were captured and how they met Tera and sen her to look for me, well am not really in the mood to talk now i really need to put my head together and come with a plan, i really need to defeat that evil woman before my exam coming up on monday, but wait oh how many days we don spend for here because day never dark since we wey come and the way the cloud they self i nor sure say day or night they this area, Lizzy and Annabel they back while me and Tera they front they gist about Owan river, i really wanna know more about her and why she choose me or rather my granddad.
Tera: i know what you are thinking.
Me: really, so tell me what am i thinking?
Tera: about Owan?
Me: exactly, they say she didnt have any other child apart from me but i have seen my sister.
Tera: hahahaha she have many children all girls.
Me: so what happen to them?
Tera: they all left her, i think she marry Ewe man and when the man died nobody to take care of her again and her scattered kids around Emai didnt even bothered to take care of their mum.
Me: so what later happen?
Tera: she died and nobody to bury so she decayed there and the water from her body gather and start rushing down the hills.
Me: which hills?
Tera: Ewe community is build untop hills, so the water start flowing down the hill going to another village but unfortunately the water didnt get to where it was going before it start drying up.
Me: where was she going?
Tera: to meet her daughters.
Me: so what hapen next.
Tera: well she later gotup and continue her journey when a heavy rain fall, it miss with the water and it form a river and start flowing around Emai community, not only Emai though she also visited her children in Ora, Benin, Okpohumi, many places and today Owan River is the biggest in Owan as a whole.
Me: waoh this is supersition.
Tera: superstition?
Me: yes.
Tera: if its superstition the power inside you is it also superstition?
Me: welll i guesss errrmm……
Tera: there is nothing like superstition my dear.
We continue our journey till we get to her kingdom of course we saw dead people like zombie, we just walk pass them without fear and they didnt even bother to disturb us, we get to kingdom and stop at their big gate like the gate of Rome or rather this one is bigger,.
We gather together as we say our final goodbye, she told Lizzy and Annabel to take good care of me, well i try to talk sense into her so that she will come with us but she refuse saying that she will visit me when shes through with what shes doing, i wonder what shes doing oh and how shes going to do it when her stepmum the queen is looking for her, oh well the kingdom is damn big so i guess she will find her way, she gave Lizzy the coins, she also draw her trouser up and i saw that she has many red beads on her left leg, she remove one of the red bead and gave it to me telling me to always carry it will me, well i accepted it and tie it around my leg, we bade final goodbye as she start climbing the gate to her kingdom like ninja, i wonder how a small girl like her have so much knowledge about the living and the dead, well i guess she might even be older than me because shes really mysterious, as she climb the wall i kept starring at her till Lizzy snap me out of it.
Lizzy: Oz (shes shouted my name).
I turn and look her and she use her hand to demonstrate that we should be going.
Ann: it seems like you like her dont you?
Lizzy: that like better end here because you will never see her again.
Me: dont say so, you cant predict the future.
Lizzy: as a matter of fact i can, lets start going joor.
We continue our journey to the riverfall, the place where we will enter canoe back to the land of the living, we pass many mysterious beast starring at us but they didnt attack, i wonder what type of power i possess that make them to be afraid, i think i will have to explore it when i get home, we gist to the port and saw that the place is smoking, even cloud cover the river middlebelt, Lizzy took the horn and blow it loud, we wait for twenty minutes we didnt see anybody so Lizzy took the horn again and as she wanted to blow it, we saw a small canoe coming the canoe head look like dragon and the person inside the canoe look like ghost because na only black cloak wey the person wear we they see we nor see e body, the person or rather thing came and strenght its hand, Lizzy quickly took the coins and gave it to the rider without instructing us we jump inside the canoe and sat down as the rider paddle away gently down the sea, we reach a place where two mighty rocks meet we pass under and the person stop there, he point us to come down point to one big gate we walk to the gate and it open, as we pass to the land of the living there we saw hundreds of army waiting for us in the land of the living led by my dangerous mother herself, we were so lost that we wanted to turn back but no the gate is already lock. [/b]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Black Maria 4 (Nemesis) / Meant To Be / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.