Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49625 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
market ke? for ogbono soup...you can get the ingredients from a local store na. no need to run to market.the guy said he had garri in his house,she could use the money for garri to get something small for herself.

Local store will also have meat? Well, if they can have meat and all other spices needed for ogbono soup then they can also have gala/Coke etc and even airtime. So perhaps, the money wasn't enough to top up her phone.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

nna...asi gi nkea nwekwe k-leg
tongue ogbasara gi? Inwere ike imeya?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

My mouth is so big i can bite u tongue
undecided you nor fit!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Local store will also have meat? Well, if they can have meat and all other spices needed for ogbono soup then they can also have gala/Coke etc and even airtime. So perhaps, the money wasn't enough to top up her phone.
so she wanted to subscribe on top the guys money...she coulda asked for money for recharge card.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided you nor fit!

Oya bring ur mouth for sample

Enu lebo!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by kuuljay(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
lol thanks
u welcome
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
so she wanted to subscribe on top the guys money...she coulda asked for money for recharge card.

Yes true but I was just saying that we all have one way or the other used small change left from market money to buy somethings for ourselves. It might not be recharge card and could be something else. Just used that as an example.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Monalisa185(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
tongue ogbasara gi? Inwere ike imeya?

odikwa egwu, mee gini? agu ga agugbu gi nu, weputa #5000, irie ofe akwochala aka sie
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Oya bring ur mouth for sample

Enu lebo!
lipsrsealed you wey don see olosho wide punanay taya.. I nor dy bring!

tongue stop begging me for my mouth!!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
1500 would cook ogbono joor...op u can't tell me u didn't have at least maggi,salt,oil n pepper in the house. oya let's break it down...

1 cup of ogbono- 200
stockfish-200
meat-300
dry or smoked fish-200
uziza leaf(prefer using that)-30
oil-60
crayfish-50 naira
salt,maggi,pepper,onions-100
garri(1 paint)- 300/350 depends on ur area

change go remain sef to buy pepsi
onions in ogbono soup?? *picks shoes and runs away
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Wats there in ur acidic mouth?

Oga o rada kiss a frog nd get my prince charming dan kiss u!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Oga o rada kiss a frog nd get my prince charming dan kiss u!.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

odikwa egwu, mee gini? agu ga agugbu gi nu, weputa #5000, irie ofe akwochala aka sie
shocked 5000?? Zugbuo onwe gi na oshi!! angry

5000 I ji eme gini?? I ga eti agu n'ime ofe ahu??
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
errmmm....what would u use to season the meat?

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Oga o rada kiss a frog nd get my prince charming dan kiss u!.
cheeeesssoooos! shocked cry

What is my crime sef?? cry

Is it because I love you? Is it because I care? Is it because I promised that I'll always be there? Cozah gave you my heart? cry
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Is it because I love you? Is it because I care? Is it because I promised that I'll always be there? Cozah gave you my heart? cry

Let me use u to gba star grin
My cutie porero
honey bundle
Cup cake
Sweetim
yebariba yebaribo oshey baddest tongue
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Let me use u to gba star grin
My cutie porero
honey bundle
Cup cake
Sweetim
yebariba yebaribo oshey baddest tongue.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by enny4real23(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
wink
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy
nice break down cheesy
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

nice break down

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by TrapLORD(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:

Imagine ... Soup wey nah one meat go dey inside pot 2 pieces of cray fish .. I mean thats to bad cry...

I will rather drink garri n groundnut undecided dat have have that soup

LOOOL! You seff grin your own bad pass grincheesy

How 1 meat and only TWO pieces of crayfish go dey inside a full pot of soup!!! gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
errmmm....what would u use to season the meat?
which meat?? I'm a vegetarian
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Monalisa185(f): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
shocked 5000?? Zugbuo onwe gi na oshi!! angry

5000 I ji eme gini?? I ga eti agu n'ime ofe ahu??

nke'a bu akuko onye ogbenye....onye n'enweghi ego o n'eri ofe owerri?

bia, odika ndia atopugo gi n'agbu?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by TrapLORD(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

Please where will I see you to marry? embarassed
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:
At least 5000 naira Op undecided u no wan chop berra soup ni
If its some women they take it at least she cares smiley u want u to have the best grin forgive her

Meanwhile does she work? sad

Lol. Oyibo mentality thinking everyone is working or has to work. Na Naija we dey talk about here. grin

How much do you budget to prepare ogbono soup in the UK? wink
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Let me use u to gba star grin My cutie porero honey bundle Cup cake Sweetim yebariba yebaribo oshey baddest tongue.
this woman sef
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
this woman sef

Attention! Sir!

Yes i are ! grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Please where will I see you to marry? embarassed
I dey house embarassed
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Monalisa185(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:

yes na...using onions to season your assorted meat gives the soup a wonderful flavour and taste...try it

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
eeya...
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

yes na...using onions to season your assorted meat gives the soup a wonderful flavour and taste...try it
no mama thats wastage of hard earned money...if na egusi i go hear but ogbono, mba nu...BTW na meat i want not assorted meat abeg o
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by MoNickk(f): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
eeya... but there is meat in my list n while cooking,I have to season it n steam it.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
eeya... but there is meat in my list n while cooking,I have to season it n steam it.
thats why the food no dey quick done...which one be steaming again....i just boil everything together and eat...na the same thing
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Let me use u to gba star grin My cutie porero honey bundle Cup cake Sweetim yebariba yebaribo oshey baddest tongue.
undecided why your phone dy produce twins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Traffic In Yaba Today / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / I Don't Know What To Say When I Talk To Girls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.