Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49015 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by chyket(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
I am a stranger here!!!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

She mustn't go to that extent. If we're to look at things that way, then ppl would cook soup with a minimum of 5k.
even i that is a guy cant cook ogbono soup with 1500, ogbono soup is the most expensive soup in Nigeria, u have to spend a lot of money 4 u to bring d best out of the soup, the ingredients are much and expensive, so i dont blame her, the op should have told her to cook egusi soup and the 1500 wud be enough but ogbono soup for 1500 is a no no.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by emmykk(m): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy

ogbono 1 cup will do.
N180 brought dowm.

Magic N30 will be too much you wan cook for party.(maggi 3 @ N10 and you will put just 1)
N20 brought down. Afterall the crayfish when remove the ogbolo from grounding machine nah maggi in it self

Op has garri already,so reprepare the soup i dey salivate.

Am happy my wife can do that and still keep change for herself

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Happiness87(f): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?

no vex oooo, guy sack that girl.

unless you are just using her for sex, send her away. She didn't even consider that the economy is bad, she insulted You by walking away.

you have seen all the signs now, better be wise. If she asks for forgiveness, forgive her but End the relationship.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by gen2lpatty(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bro, next time, prepare it the soup and then invite her to come and eat. So that when next you als for her help to make soup, she will make the best with the money you give her. Here's a breakdown of Ogbono + Okro as i like it.

Okro = #150
Ogbono = #50
Kpomo = #50/#100
Onion = #30 (not compulsory)
Palm Oil = 1cup = 60
Fish = 180
Meat = 300
Crey fish = #50/#100
I suppose flog u if you no get salt & maggifor house.
Pepper = #50
Garri = 1/2Paint = 150

Total = 1,170 and you go get change

Oya make we add stock fish = #300

Total go be #1,470

You get a change of #30 for pure water.

Any gal who says she cant make a good soup with #1,500 will never know how to manage her home. I make it a priority to cook for any gal i want to get intimate with on her first visit. Make she know say i no go beg her cook for me.

#1500 is more than enough. Our gals this day are just so beefing kitchen that most of them dont even know the price of a tin tomato in the market. They so fall for already made of evsrything.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Deejavuu(f): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. I like them "obstacles" wella. So? undecided

Lol. It wouldn't be enough sad
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by greggng: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
SSpeter:
A friend of mine decided to say hello and I felt perhaps this will be a good opportunity to prepare my favourite Ogbono soup. After we had lunch outside I told her I will appreciate any help towards preparing my favourite soup. She Agreed. There is a small market close by where she can easily get all the items need.
I opened my wallet brought out 1k (last card) then I remembered I had 5h in the trouser I wore the previous day. Total =N1500.....I handed it over to her, she looked at me with disdain (like say I poo for body).....next statement "You are not serious"...I thought she was joking until she carried her bag and left....pls o.......N1500 no reach cook Ogbono soup?.. cry...seriously I was angry not because she refused but because she was a good cook...I could have had a great supper....Nevertheless I prepared the Ogbono with that same amount....with chicken and dry fish.....Just that the soup is having a soapy taste. I don't know where soap came from and the Ogbono soup no draw......God has answered the prayers of my landlord battalions. Tomorrow they will do the needful undecided...but some ladies una no dey try o...how can 1500 not cook ogbono?

thats not a good woman. i can prepare that with 1k and you will chop ur hand eating it. Below are what you need to buy

ogbono .....N200
stock fish ......N50
TITUS FISH ......N300
CRRAY FISH .......N50
MAGGI .......N10
Red oil .......N50
kpomo...............N100
PEPPER..............N30
Bitter leaf/ugu....N100
periwinkle..........N100

Total...............N990

The remaining N500 will takecare of your eba or fufu. I didnt add salt cos there are basic things you are expected to have in your house ie salt ,oil, magi and kerosine or gas.

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
SSpeter:
Na my soup you dey put all this lists? Wow?...okay excluding ogbono,stock fish, meat and fresh fish I have every other thing at home. I don't eat meat. chicken or turkey....I have semo, garri (white nd yellow), Amala, wheat.....so cont'd with the maths let me see where I erred.
Ogbono with Chicken is a misfire bro.

If you do not like boiled ice fish, then dry fish would do just fine.

But a combination of dry fish and dry one would do and you would not have spent all the money you have.
Delicious meal too
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ladycomfort(f): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
If you had given her 5k you wouldn't have wasted that 1500. undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Iamlordgee(m): 10:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Is she mad
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by dejibuoy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy e go reach remain sha,that is one of the advantage of dating an economist.

She go cook ogbono soup with 300nairacheesycheesy
if i ear
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by BABANGBALI: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
na who she be? funke akindele wey be celebrity self na only 750 i dey give am to cook soup for me and she go kneel down collect the money for my hand self saying "bale mi e seun,eyin le do mi pe"
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Richy4(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
what is N1500?a beg if u want better soup give her N10,000. to manage

Very funny smiley grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by chi4ik4(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

how can u buy peper #40? do you wanna kill somebody? pepper #20 is too much sef, crayfish #50 is very OK, stockfish 50-100 is very OK. Maggie #10 is OK. pls go & learn how to economize your boo kitchen!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

if you removed the stockfish it will do
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by chi4ik4(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

how can u buy peper #40? do you wanna kill somebody? pepper #20 is too much sef, crayfish #50 is very OK, stockfish 50-100 is very OK. Maggie #10 is OK. pls go & learn how to economize your boo kitchen!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Googleus(m): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
grin grin
EMEKA1MILLION:
grin Am sure u washed the meat with detergent
grin
EMEKA1MILLION:
grin Am sure u washed the meat with detergent
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by agabaI23(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
chi4ik4:
Kai, 40 is much but it depends on the type of pepper sha. Some no dey dey spicy at all
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42260477] If you can cook the ogbono with the same amount she rejected, dump her ass. Na bad investment babes,

You are sick, lol
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by grandstar(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
1500 would cook ogbono joor...op u can't tell me u didn't have at least maggi,salt,oil n pepper in the house. oya let's break it down...

1 cup of ogbono- 200
stockfish-200
meat-300
dry or smoked fish-200
uziza leaf(prefer using that)-30
oil-60
crayfish-50 naira
salt,maggi,pepper,onions-100
garri(1 paint)- 300/350 depends on ur area

change go remain sef to buy pepsi

How much gari are you buying?! 200 don do
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by porrigeyam(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

chai abeg marry me na... see original wife material.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Dayshow: 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Na thief dy hungry her. Buh for her fada haus she no for fit cook wit the same amount?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by FTBoi: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
she's aaa ho cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by FTBoi: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)tamuno! that's ma home
gurl! baby, why don't ya accept me ring and let's get married! grin grin grin
Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by tartarus(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
It depends on your location please. For me 1,500 is small.... undecided

In my area there's no N60 palm oil. Palm oil is N250/N500. Beef meat is from N500, okro is from N50, ogbono is from N100 and how can u go to the market in my area and say u want to buy N10 Maggi? You'll just chop slap
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by FTBoi: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi knorr (3) - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

tamuno! that's ma home
gurl! baby, why don't ya accept me ring and let's get married! grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by topfally75(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
She is not a wife material.....simple.

SSpeter:

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by banmee(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
SSpeter:

Na God catch you. Next time you go invest in yourself and learn how to cook. When i de grow up, my papa be de force me to stay for kitchen with am. The tin be de pain me i swear. But e be de try to teach me say if you learn how to cook as a man, no woman fit take you do yanga. You be living proof say wetin e teach me na true. Today, i be don for kitchen. Even my wife de trip. But seriously, you should do away with that babe, or better still keep her strictly for sex.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by HARDDON: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
cruzita:
what is N1500?a beg if u want better soup give her N10,000. to manage

Then she wud use 1k or 1k5 to buy all the things after much pricing, n pocket d rest!

#apriko I heard dey call it!

Guys If u don't know, here is a lil woman secret: every time she goes to d market, she gets paid from d market money whether u like it or not.
But that shouldn't be ur worry, pray u don't meet n marry d one that wud spend it all on non related things, n still come home with depth u wud live to pay off
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Monalisa185(f): 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin onye ojo..

Ke ebe I mutara I de asusu Igbo otua?? Mu ka na amuta I de ya ooo undecided

nna ehhh... Chere kam dee nke'a na bekee biko..otoro ogo...

you remember that other night I was telling you how I failed Igbo in my GCE even after dubbingcheesy? remember I said that I speak Igbo fluently Buh can neither write nor read and understand... Buh could do the other way round in hausa...I'm sure you remember..

well, early this year, I got myself an Igbo language tutor to put me through... she said since I can speak very well, that I can equally write it the same way I say it...she put me through a lil test in that aspect and i passed cheesy

so she said that the most important thing is to read and understand.. she started putting me through that one too..the last score she gave me last week was 75%...mehnnn, that's a distinction na...

Ehen...akogherichago'm...ifugo ebe nsi muta ya?...chai!!, kedu etu mu k'isi wee dee ihe'a Nile n'igbo bikonu?
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ef undecidedad, Ino

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.