Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... (49064 Views)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ / A Wife Material Must Be Able To Prepare Soup With N250 - True Or False? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 23, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided why your phone dy produce twins?
Goan ask orisha ibeji on my behalf!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by obiorathesubtle: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

nke'a bu akuko onye ogbenye....onye n'enweghi ego o n'eri ofe owerri?

bia, odika ndia atopugo gi n'agbu?
grin mbanu.. But owu ofe ogbonor ka anyi kwugha okwu grin

Eeeh cheesy ha sila ka'm gawa..ha si na m'emekwala ihe m mere ozo
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Attention! Sir!
Yes i are ! grin
i sight you o
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Oyibo mentality thinking everyone is working or has to work. Na Naija we dey talk about here. grin

How much do you budget to prepare ogbono soup in the UK? wink
Lol i gotta ask

Maybe like £20 for two n change should remain but thats like 5 k
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

LOOOL! You seff grin your own bad pass grincheesy

How 1 meat and only TWO pieces of crayfish go dey inside a full pot of soup!!! gringringringrin
grin
Thats how they get more money .. When the hubby see that wan he will give her 5k grin

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
i sight you o

Site seen!

Ow many acres of land na grin
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by kliq(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, any woman good in the kitchen can cook soup with N500 (excluding garri, semo etc), but how would u folks feel if we place a meatless/fishless soup before you?

You don't understand? Oya here's d breakdown;

Ogbono 1 cup should be 180 or so - N360 (2 cups)

Bitterleaf - N50

Red oil - N60

Maggi - N30

Pepper - N40

Crayfish - N100

Stockfish - N200

Fresh fish - N300

Meat - N300

See where I am going? I never buy garri oh undecided

Abi na management soup u been dey find? cheesy
meat N300? undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:

Lol i gotta ask

Maybe like £20 for two n change should remain but thats like 5 k

Okay but £20 is about 8K now going by the present exchange and I don't think that it might be enough to prepare ogbono soup here. I can break it down and you'd see it can't.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Monalisa185(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
no mama thats wastage of hard earned money...if na egusi i go hear but ogbono, mba nu...BTW na meat i want not assorted meat abeg o

haaaaaaa....a professional cook is telling you the koko....oya na...
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Site seen!

Ow many acres of land na grin
lol...i dont do acres...i do parcels in different areas whatcha say
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
lol...i dont do acres...i do parcels in different areas whatcha say

Keep moving bruh!

Entry denied!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
Monalisa185:

haaaaaaa....a professional cook is telling you the koko....oya na...
i'm not a professional cook but i can cook small and i know i dont like much meat so assorted no work...bsides which koko are you telling me? Shey white or yellow
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by AyamConfidence(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Keep moving bruh!

Entry denied!
okay cos of you let me do acres just this once...so whatcha think
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by TrapLORD(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
I dey house embarassed
Ha! Twaci!! Pm me ur address abeg shocked
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
okay cos of you let me do acres just this once...so whatcha think

Am tinkin of ow to use a bronzer

Now get d F off my mention!!!
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by TrapLORD(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
BumBae:

grin
Thats how they get more money .. When the hubby see that wan he will give her 5k grin

Heheheh... U wicked oo grin

So that's how, you'll do ur hubby? LOL, that's Advance Fee Fraud oo shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by doveda: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:
I think she might have hoped for a bigger amount so she can buy one or two things for herself. You know when you get to the market you might want to buy ihe-ahia like we call it in Igbo. She may want to eat gala and coke or la casera, or just wanted to save a little change from the money.

Can anyone here lay claim that they have never gone to the market without buying some personal stuff or save a little money from the money they were given? undecided

sad

Not with someone else's money. She could have asked for a bigger amount some other time.
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by doveda: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
nasha1:
Ask her how much does her father give her mama 2 cook soup? some girls like forming unnecessary.

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by ronald4lif(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

sad

Not with someone else's money. She could have asked for a bigger amount some other time.

Look this isn't Britain but Naija, carry your wahala stay that place. undecided

I'm a full blooded Nigerian and know how it goes down, not like you wey be Naija for mouth. It's common to go to the market with a market list of 3k for instance and end up spending 2.8 or 2.9k with the change going for personal use. I agree she could have asked for a separate money if she had such intention but that's the general mindset. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by doveda: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
MoNickk:
lol thanks

You are good

Why did you do your eyebrows and left you face?smiley
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
falconey:
1500 ogbono soup? Na one month soup?

I wonder o..

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Ha! Twaci!! Pm me ur address abeg shocked
Av u seen it? cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by TrapLORD(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Av u seen it? cheesy
Do u really live in Banana Iceland? undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by doveda: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
thats why the food no dey quick done...which one be steaming again....i just boil everything together and eat...na the same thing

I can't eat your food

Cooking is like chemistry. If you want a goodral you have to take your timetongue

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
kliq:
meat N300? undecided
See this longthroat undecided

Na N1000 meat u dey find abi? cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

Do u really live in Banana Iceland? undecided
Yeah cry. But I am relocating this week. I can't bear the endless party noise from Linda's place angry
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by TrapLORD(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
Yeah cry. But I am relocating this week. I can't bear the endless party noise from Linda's place angry

You want to move into the mainland with Olamide? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
TrapLORD:

You want to move into the mainland with Olamide? undecided
Am thinking Davido's side...that is if it ain't too cheap undecided
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by doveda: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
ronald4lif:

Look this isn't Britain but Naija, carry your wahala stay that place. undecided

I'm a full blooded Nigerian and know how it goes down, not like you wey be Naija for mouth. It's common to go to the market with a market list of 3k for instance and end up spending 2.8 or 2.9k with the change going for personal use. I agree she could have asked for a separate money if she had such intention but that's the general mindset. undecided

I grew up in Nigeria till I was 15. I have been to the market several times and I have had to go to the market to buy stuffs for occasions.sad And if the money is not enough, you are to use your personal money for the mean time.

Even here in Britain, if I am asked to withdraw £50 for something and £60 would be the ideal amount. I will use that £50 unless if it is totally impossible to complete the transaction with £50. You can either use your money (which I think k it is better) or withdraw more money.

Maybe I am different Nigerian or it could be my upbringingsad
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by kliq(m): 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Twaci:
See this longthroat undecided

Na N1000 meat u dey find abi? cheesy
lol

The 1k5 is not even enough for meat sef
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by Twaci(f): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
kliq:
lol

The 1k5 is not even enough for meat sef
shocked shocked shocked

Interesting cheesy
Re: She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... by happyjuliet(f): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
cheesy Op take heart ooo but dat ur frd no try sha oo, with 1,500 u can cook a gud soup naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / I Am In Love With My Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.