Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me (40724 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:
the mod who moved this to front page, please stop making the forum look bad.

why would you move a half baked thread like this to front page? Not even changing the title, nothing.

what is half baked about the thread? you expect me to upload pics of the woman and her tubes before believing?
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by iomoge2(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

do u really need to insult me if u have no positive contributions? This is an anonymous forum and i did not mention names nor revealed anyone's identity. No one is an island of knowledge. You should grow up undecided

3 kids is ok for a family.
She can still have kids.

But if am you, I would start sleeping with without condom to get her pregnant.

The devil u know.......
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by HaneefahRN(f): 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

U av every reason to be skeptical but don't be. She had ectopic pregnancy then. She still has one fallopian tube and an intact womb so she is very capable of conceiving.
She is a very honest person for nt keeping it from u. Pls go on wt her if u truly love her. All the best

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by livgenius: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
You should book and appointment and both of you should go and get proper advice from a gyneacologist/obstetrician. Also do a full range of tests before you go any further. That's all.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Adaezeagu:
Infact Na u be the MUGU. Read book you no gree ABAYA

who is this one! undecided
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

what is half baked about the thread? you expect me to upload pics of the woman and her tubes before believing?

you are too crass, can you not upgrade yourself?

upload pictures of your testicles first.

and yes, you are half baked.

and who is "the woman"?

your imaginary fiancee the thread is supposedly about?

plz, you folks proud illiteracy and senselessness is too much, take a break from the daftness occasionally, why assume all nlers are s.tupid because that seems to be your basic premise whenever you open threads here for whatever reason.

lord knows who raised you people with these jungle behaviours and mentalities.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by IdiAmin2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
And so

All you need is to know if it's the right or left, so that when you are about to shoot your holy water, just point your joystick the direct of where the fallopain tube is.

That's all
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by queenfav(f): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
@op,this is the time when your "love"for her is being tested.If you really love her,you'll appreciate the fact that she told you,and hope for the best.Afterall,she can still have kids.Many women are out there,with both fallopian tubes yet have never missed their period for like 10yrs of marriage.Pls,cancel this defeatist mentality.Its natural to have doubts,but don't start looking for the door at the slighest hint of trouble.Not cool at all..else you may have issues in marriage.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
ogaprime:

Did he mention anybody's name?? And mind you, I have learnt something new
yes
I wrote d shii any problem
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by nefertitiram: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

basically, you are saying a five month pregnancy was in a fallopian tube.

isnt that s.tupid?

Maybe she meant 5 weeks
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
Bros!

Which doctor will tell a woman to terminate the baby because of fallopian undecided instead tell will put her in an intensive care unit when is due time to deliver.

Your queen did an abortion and she is telling you lies and you on the other hand (MUGU ) is buying it.

Guys make una dey use una brain SOMTIMES na!

You dey hear about NAIJA WOMEN and there evils life style but yet still fall prey to them.

MUGU!

everyone has a past bro and that is her past. my concern is how the past wont affect our future. please dont judge every naija women badly. there are still many good ones out there and my woman happens to be one. thanks cool

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tellwisdom: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Another Nigerian gurl?? That guy should come and marry her angry angry
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by naijaboiy: 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

M nt claiming tough stop saying dat to me

I cant get all crios nd giv advise to sumone matured enof to tink on his own!

U tink its normal but its not to b sincere it doesnt make sense

Ow wud d girl in question feel wen she told her man d truth only for him to publish it world wide if she was ur sister wat will u do?

Cos u fink its good to expose in d public wat a girl in tears secretly told u smh
You are just a big hypocrite.

Are you not the same girl who brings your private life on the Internet? The same girl who talks about her father's waywardness when he was young and probably the cause of her suffering?

Are you not the same girl that rant up and down about what people have done to you even when it's clear that nobody gives a flying fûck?

Please just shut the fück up and sit the fùck down! You are nothing but a numb skulled hypocrite.

Nonsense! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by LaExpert: 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Joborskill,

Your woman is really honest with you; since you love her, you should stay with her. I believe you two should go see a gynaecologist to determine the extent of damage and precautions you both have to take in the near future.

By the way, this is what happens when youths refuse to stay away from sex before marriage.
As much as it is tempting, you are ultimately responsible for yourself.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by obynaDmob(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
She was just unfortunate to have an ectopic pregnancy! Oya OP forgive and forget and marry her
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Teespice(f): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

I understand your point but my concern is how much damage could have been done. This might affect our chances of having kids even tho i believe in miracles

with a fallopian tube and a womb, she can give you many babies as you desire.

fear not.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by naijaboiy: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

everyone has a past bro and that is her past. my concern is how the past wont affect our future. please dont judge every naija women badly. there are still many good ones out there and my woman happens to be one. thanks cool
Negative comments like that will definitely come up so you have to be careful so you don't get swayed by such comments.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
nefertitiram:

Maybe she meant 5 weeks

no, the op is just s.tupid.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

tell her to bring the recite and the agreement she sign before the surgery!

if she can bring that paper as her evidence! Im dead wrong!

I talked what I have experience and seen.

wisdom is profitable.

just wait until you experience a real scam
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Negative comments like that will definitely come up so you have to be careful so you don't get swayed by such comments.

one day one day, the op go marry unless he is a hardcore gay.

till then, he should continue opening senseless threads and being a jackass!

he is feeling funky!

same goes for "funky-feeling" mod!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by drnoel: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

U dont av matured relatives to ask?

Wow d mumu people in naija increases daily

U have just shown us what a child you are. Someone asks a matured question and all you can tell him is the rubbish u spewed. Ediots and children on NL.

On more serious note, a heartfelt appology for the stupidity of the comment I quoted.
Guy ist a serious matter but such matters define ur maturity as a man based on how u handle them. Its all about how much u value the Lady. Its ur call. Remember she was honest to u, so that her honesty should not be paid back wrongly. Unless if u don´t care about her or if you dont feel comfy about the Situation. Remember she was not mandated to tell u the truth but she did. Also asking ur older Cousins may not be the right move cos many People will discourage u.
Now if ur fear is about her being able to conceive then think again cos she could still. Also in Situation of difficulty to conceive IVF is also available in naija and I know many couples who conceived via IVF. Take heart and be a man about ít.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

You are just a big hypocrite.

Are you not the same girl who brings your private life on the Internet? The same girl who talks about her father's waywardness when he was young and probably the cause of her suffering?

Are you not the same girl that rant up and down about what people have done to you even when it's clear that nobody gives a flying fûck?

Please just shut the fück up and sit the fùck down! You are nothing but a numb skulled hypocrite.

Nonsense! undecided

cry cry cry cry dats too mch
Tanx anyways u a cyber bully

Bt i wont let u bully me

Op still shdnt av said it

I post my life for fun nt demand any silly advise!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by noblegrex: 6:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Look at what this one is typing when someone needs an important advise.

Just say you are not capable of helping instead of displaying how crass your stupidity is.

What is wrong in asking for advise on a forum?

You sounded like the dummy with that post of yours. undecided
haba man!without being told,you should know that you have to visit a doctor before marriage.that's the mistake most parent make.expecially in the old days may be because they're not civilized sha or because of love. Even if she didn't come out straight with you,open up or confess,don't tell me you don't intend to see a doctor.don't be so blinded with LOVE.act normal,don't let her feel you're seeing a doctor because of that.even if she suspects,don't mind.its your future here. Go to a doc,make your inquiry,and if its inline with what she told you,then I don't think there's any course for alarm.unless you want more than 3kids of which I'm not sure of.its a simple thing man.don't be panich,and as for those comments,just ignore them.you'll always have something like that.don't be offended but it makes the forum more lifely. Enjoy
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by drnoel: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
sad stories everywhere.. At least she opened up to you in time,,she's indeed truthful to you..[s]You guys should seek counseling from a doctor and a good pastor "prophet'' [/s]..

Doctors advice I agree. Pastors or Prophets are waste of time cos those People know nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=grandstar post=42348306] if ur son told you his fisncee has only one fallopian tube, you go gree make hin msrry am? angry if ur son told you his fisncee has only one fallopian tube, you go gree make hin msrry am?[/quote
If he loves her sure ivf surrogacy nd all exist!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by ladyF(f): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fertility is not by fallopian tube abeg. God gives and God takes.

Some people that have had countless abortions in their youth had no problem with bearing kids when they got married, on the other hands, some people that were keeping themselves till wedding night are battling with childlessness.

You may even leave her, marry someone who is a virgin and still be childless in future, your love shouldn't depend on her reproductive system. Would she abandon you if you are impotent in future?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry cry cry dats too mch
Tanx anyways u a cyber bully

Bt i wont let u bully me

Op still shdnt av said it

I post my life for fun nt demand any silly advise!
You post your private online for fun. You talk about your father and friends online for fun. For people to jeer at you and laugh.

And when they do,you rant on every thread disturbing everybody.

Now someone brings his own private life out because he needs help and you are going off point,talking about how the girl will feel.

Have you wondered how he will feel if he makes the wrong decision?

Can you see how demented and slow your thinking faculty is?

Please get a life ASAP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by princewidag: 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Impregnate her first b4 u decide marriage.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by fflamingo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=joborskill post=42345617][i]I think you need to give her a chance if you actually love her. she was very honest with you. A distance relative I know actually kept the truth from her husband. yet they keep spending thousands of naira on IVF. Not until a day she confessed to her pastor about her abortion years back... If am you I will get her preggy first, let it develop to about three month then let your personal doctor give you a report of her status.

but if you wanna back out, you are actually not sure of what the next has done.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by ladyF(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
iomoge2:

3 kids is ok for a family.
She can still have kids.

But if am you, I would start sleeping with without condom to get her pregnant.

The devil u know.......
This statement coming from a female is really disturbing. So he should get her pregnant without her consent out of wedlock and bring disgrace to her? What if OP is impotent sef angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by ogaprime(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
yes I wrote d shii any problem

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by sinaj(f): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

do u really need to insult me if u have no positive contributions? This is an anonymous forum and i did not mention names nor revealed anyone's identity. No one is an island of knowledge. You should grow up undecided
u evn replied d idiovt undecided

They take Everytin for a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / American Lady Shuts Down Nigerian Women Advising Her Against Dating Nigerian Men / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.