Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me (40719 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by vicraven(m): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
even if she was born without a womb,i'll marry her
do you know what love means?? it means forever..God will make a way
so bro,if you truly love her,(and she loves u as much),pls do not brk her heart.
if shes wants to get married to you cos o her age,or in order to trap you... my brother run!!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
There'll be more confessions to make.
OYO..
Okbye

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by jtjohn(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
if she can tell u all dis b4 marriage that shows that she truly loves u...70 percent of nigeria girls won't let u know ,,,,,,if d doctor said she can give birth to three kids is okay, please Go ahead with the relationship.....I Believe with love, understanding and God u both will overcome.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by egedege1(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

Had a similar experience, we are still together.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by onome2013: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
She can deliver three kids according to the doctor. Do you want to produce more than that ?
She is too honest ,so please carry on and marry her .God will protect both of you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
femi4:
The only fallopian tube left can also be at risk if child's development doesn't take place in the womb

chances of reocurrence depend on various factors which are not clear.

but most people with an ectopic pregnancy, go on to have children afterwards.

if problems happen, ivf is an option.

nobody really has an excuse to be half baked in these days of google. The information is right there.

even posting in health section will give you the answers you seek.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Veejaylicious:

As many advice you receive here, Please follow your heart in making decisions irrespective of how pleasing or convincing it is.
No man is an island of knowledge, we display it at different levels.
Some people form moralistic while in real life they are... if people advise will save your relationship, it think it is worth it irrespective of the means and in as much as condemnation and hypocracy is eliminated

BE WISE!

cool
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by femi4: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

chances of reocurrence depend on various factors which are not clear.

but most people with an ectopic pregnancy, go on to have children afterwards.
its true sha, I hope she's lucky too
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by onunwa21(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Guy u need to meet wit a gynecologist, to ask for more clarifications.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
I really appreciate everyone's comment. You have been helpful
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by grandstar(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

U dont av matured relatives to ask?

Wow d mumu people in naija increases daily
if ur son told you his fisncee has only one fallopian tube, you go gree make hin msrry am? angry
sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

if ur son told you his fisncee has only one fallopian tube, you go gree make hin msrry am?
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by ladycomfort(f): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Anyways, it is your choice. What about those guys that can't have an erect di'ck or those finger sized pen'is. undecided
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by femi4: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lexusgs:

In this situation,insist on pregnancy before marriage.
Simply to avoid stories that touches the heart!!!
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
the mod who moved this to front page, please stop making the forum look bad.

why would you move a half baked thread like this to front page? Not even changing the title, nothing.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by HARDDON: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Cum nd grow me up tongue

Usually read u @ d background n some of ur post la kul, but that was a one off! Totally whack but my mind tells me u must hv been very hY on ORIgin so I let this slide.

Op, I do feel the tetracore ways tots has been flying tru ur mind n I must confess it ain't easy. But do know that blending n bonding the way u guys have is a rare commodity in d market of relationship.

Clear ur mind, answer this simple Q: do I love her enuf to bare anything that come out of this in the future? If Yes, wify her. Make Sure u take her to ur doctor, let him confirm her story. If true, why not? Whoever wants more than 3 kids now?

If in douth, no matter How hurt it May feel, have d courage to walk on by.
But do know that u might never really find one as her again
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by veraponpo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
Bro,I think you should give her a second chance. At least for the fact that she has been honest with you before marriage.

The God that gives you such a forgiving heart will not forsake you when it's time to have kids.

Trust me. smiley

Pls do not assume that she was honest.

This might be half truth . The damage might be worse than this but she watered it down to get her husband first.

My advice is for you to take her to an hospital of your choice not recommended by her and test her fertility, womb and fallopian tubes.

If the tests come out well, then go ahead.

I have a friend that is still battling with his own till date , unfortunately he married as a virgin whereas the wife had had abortion tat affected her womb. They have been there for 8 years now.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
grandstar:
if ur son told you his fisncee has only one fallopian tube, you go gree make hin msrry am? angry

dont go ignorant here, thank you.

the thread is bad enough already.

nobody is forced to marry anybody, if you no fit do, then waka.

there is no argument.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by byvan03: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
I will tell you what I will tell my son, if you know you can't live your life without a child. Do what has to be done, let her carry to term and deliver,then you can wed the bride. Be honest with her about this situation, both of you should try for a baby when ready before tying the knots.

Love alone is never enough.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Peckygirl(f): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

Stop calling people Mumu 'idiot' No one is perfect.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by mama18: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Its well bro,she did well by telling you,at thesame time she might just be teasing u 2 know your your reaction. But all thesame both of you should go see a gynaecologist nd hear frm him/her directly,I know of 2(two) women with a single fallopian tube with 4 and 2 children respectively. Whatever d doctor says if u can stay with her its up 2 u but I 'll say again;she did well by telling you before marriage,her type is rar.God bless u sir!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Look at what this one is typing when someone needs an important advise.

Just say you are not capable of helping instead of displaying how crass your stupidity is.

What is wrong in asking for advise on a forum?

You sounded like the dummy with that post of yours. undecided

Naso them dey do. Like say them be encyclopedia... rubbish.

@OP, she had an ectopic pregnancy which led to the loss of one of her tubes. That's definitely not the worst thing to happen to a woman, it could happen even in marriage (I am not in any way encouraging premarital sex).
Most importantly, the remaining tube is viable, same with her womb, she pops eggs...some ladies have all present_ yet no kids.

In the longrun, it's all dependent on you... if you know you can support her through it all, without readily reminding her of her past_ the Lord is your strength.

Just remember, it might be you tomorrow. Have you checked your sperm count (et al)? grin

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
Bro,I think you should give her a second chance. At least for the fact that she has been honest with you before marriage.

The God that gives you such a forgiving heart will not forsake you when it's time to have kids.

Trust me. smiley
Never knew you could be gentle like this

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Skmoda360(m): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
stevecantrell:
Be cool, She had an ectopic pregnancy and then a salpingectomy to save her life. The other tube should be patent and thus she isn't considered barren. Good luck.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Adaezeagu(f): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Infact Na u be the MUGU. Read book you no gree ABAYA
sonofananimal:
Bros!

Which doctor will tell a woman to terminate the baby because of fallopian undecided instead tell will put her in an intensive care unit when is due time to deliver.

Your queen did an abortion and she is telling you lies and you on the other hand (MUGU ) is buying it.

Guys make una dey use una brain SOMTIMES na!

You dey hear about NAIJA WOMEN and there evils life style but yet still fall prey to them.

MUGU!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Ayauche(f): 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
My dear OP let ur mind be at ease tho I understand ur tension. She will certainly conceive with one tube as far as the fallopian tube is in perfect condition, infact as far as am concerned its nothing to bother about dear. A friend of mine had ectopic pregnancy and lost her right fallopian tube in the process in 2013 and she took in and gave birth in 2014. But to really put u at ease u can see a gynae with ur fiancee. I dnt see how dis issue should stop u 4rm marrying her if u love her.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

bro, dont spoil this thread abeg.

There is no "time to deliver" with an ectopic pregnancy, and neither does it last for five months.

i expected you to call out the op on this monkeyish thread, making mockery of women who actually went through this experience, not assist him in his s.tupidity.

bros/sis

I know what WOMEN ARE capable of! I have stay in a relationship full of lies and I know how a lie look like.

many WOMAN WHO did abortion always talk this same thing over and over again!

let the OP request for her medical paper and the agreement she sign before the operation and see if that WOMAN won't talked another thing. undecided

this is not a mockery! I have experience it myself too.

don't put ya emotion in front of the actual fact!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Ralphcannon75(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Give her a second chance man!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by ogaprime(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

M nt claiming tough stop saying dat to me

I cant get all crios nd giv advise to sumone matured enof to tink on his own!

U tink its normal but its not to b sincere it doesnt make sense

Ow wud d girl in question feel wen she told her man d truth only for him to publish it world wide if she was ur sister wat will u do?

Cos u fink its good to expose in d public wat a girl in tears secretly told u smh

Did he mention anybody's name?? And mind you, I have learnt something new

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
flokii:
lol.. how many she suppose get?

women sef
5 undecided cheesy see question!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by naijaboiy: 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
veraponpo:

Pls do not assume that she was honest.

This might be half truth . The damage might be worse than this but she watered it down to get her husband first.

My advice is for you to take her to an hospital of your choice not recommended by her and test her fertility, womb and fallopian tubes.

If the tests come out well, then go ahead.

I have a friend that is still battling with his own till date , unfortunately he married as a virgin whereas the wife had had abortion tat affected her womb. They have been there for 8 years now.
Well,definitely he has to go see a doctor with his fiancé.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
adepeter26:

Sis, dont confuse me jare. wink
Suite urself

Suite ko skirt nd blouse ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.