Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me (40721 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by odreji: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bros Mk u resin am well o..., u knw weda d babe jst wan use DAT one discharge u... ( u d here d ask us weda Mk you liv her)
my advice is dis u shld stay wit her God will see you both tru.... Abu u slf na 100 children u wan born....
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by frisky2good(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
And he was actually planning to get married grin.

sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

U dont av matured relatives to ask?

Wow d mumu people in naija increases daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by firstking01(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

U dont av matured relatives to ask?

Wow d mumu people in naija increases daily
ur always sounding macho, one kokro strength u no get tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

I am against bold faced lies i read in the write up.
want to you ya own aspect of lies you notice in his writeup?
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Acidosis:
Nawao

Everyone dey act like all is well,

Bro it is one thing to love, it is another to be able to forget her past. Ask yourself, can you forget this past? Are you sure you won't disgrace this woman in the future?

Be wise, majority of the guys saying ''all is well' won't accept such. Some of the females saying "go ahead" would never allow any woman with such come close to their brothers.

Just be careful, your confusion shows you're bitter and worried. It is your cross, not ours.

Sweetie, i think you are seeing abortion instead of seeing ectopic pregnancy which claims the life of the mother if not removed on time.

yes, i am waiting for you people's spin on that.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by tpiar: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
want to you ya own aspect of lies you notice in his writeup?

five month baby in fallopian tube
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by master2015: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
...and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb..

This is what is referred to as an ectopic pregnancy but something is not adding up here. An ectopic pregnancy couldn't have stayed as long as 5 months; as its life threatening and I don't think someone would have survived this if no immediate attention was given soon after conception.
IsIts either someone cooked this write up or she trying to put you on your toes to know how much and how far you are willingly and can go for her.-[

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

Her next pregnancy might occur on the remaining fallopian tube and then she will be left with no fallopian tube. What will you do then? Let her go, since your love is dependent on whether she can bear kids or not, and let someone that will love her unconditionally locate her.

Can I get an amen.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
I am very sorry op deeply sorry

cry cry cry cry i mean it so sorry i hope u accept my apologies

accepted dear. go in peace cool
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

Tank u but dont leave ur wife to be please cry dats of u truly love her ok?
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

Tank u but dont leave ur wife to be please cry dats of u truly love her ok?.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by flokii: 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
prettythicksme:
5 undecided cheesy see question!

cheesy

5 kwa.. wen no be pig wey dey born left, right and centre..

every valuable thing wey dey our body na two.. scrotum, eyes, ears, bwe*sts etc etc... jst pulling d OP's legs
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
flokii:

cheesy

5 kwa.. wen no be pig wey dey born left, right and centre..

every valuable thing wey dey our body na two.. scrotum, eyes, ears, bwe*sts etc etc... jst pulling d OP's legs
Hehehehehehehrhe dont mind me cheesy
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by nefertitiram: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
femi4:
The only fallopian tube left can also be at risk if child's development doesn't take place in the womb

Which rarely happens.

Many women go on to have kids with one ovary/tube
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by gentleagu(m): 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Cum nd grow me up tongue

Lmfao. This one got me. grin
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

five month baby in fallopian tube
but this is what she told the OP, and the OP told us!

you see!

one of them is lying really hard! maybe the OP or the girl!

an no one put this into consideration
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by sunshine1974(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mine told me she has one ovary after an appendicites operation... me I don't even know what to do, pls as u are helping the op with advise pls advise me too. I need it
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,naso we c amm,fake stories here but dey do happen real life..We gats to comment at least to help people facing such crisis.
this fake fake stories is just too much.

but can an ectopic pregnancy reach up to five months?
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by jeremiah4321: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
If You are reading this response it is worth paying close atTention To.
1. It is noT possible to carry ectopic pregnancy to 5 months within the fallopian Tubes. Maximum is btW 8-12 weeks. Unless if it is not in the tube. The pregnancy will have ruptured. So think about tHe story.
2. NO Doctor will work on the tube alone and now say she can only give birth To 3 children. IT is a fallacy. Tubes are Different from Uterus(womb)
3. Go and do HSG for her to comfirm that boTh Tubes are normal.
4. If U cannot do tHe 3 then one tube can moTher a naTion.
5. BuT if sHe truly has ectopic which I don't believe then tHe chance of a repeat ectopic is increase.
Thanks.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

Sweetie, i think you are seeing abortion instead of seeing ectopic pregnancy which claims the life of the mother if not removed on time.

yes, i am waiting for you people's spin on that.

It is not about what I'm seeing, its about what OP is seeing.

Do you know that a lady who lost her virginity to a rapi.st and one that lost hers to her husband aren't the same?

I'm sure the guy does not have issues with ectopic pregnancy in the case of a married couple. His problem is about the outcome of his lady's relationship with her ex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Wowzer(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Op. Even if she has 10 fallopian tubes. It's not a guarantee that you will have kids.

So even if she has 2 tubes and you get married, what happens if she can't get pregnant?

How sure are you about having 2 functional kidneys?

So marriage is now by body organs...

Leave the babe for someone who will accept are the way she is with her one tube. Afterall women are much on circulation. Why worry your head over fallopian tube ?
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by stonecoldcafe: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

Bros, in your heart of heart, you know what you can take. You must be convinced this is the woman for you patapata if not leave her alone ASAP! Don't marry her out of pity and begin to curse her tomorrow. If you don't wife her, she won't die. She will instead become a precious pearl to another man. Don't deny her this blessing oga, if you remain unsure of her.

If you feel for religious reasons you cannot marry who don abort, free the babe. If na health reason, you guys can willingly go and check yourselves out at the hospital.

Let me quickly add that the heart of man is black. What is the probability you won't marry someone who haas had an abortion but keeps shut about it? So many girls there but there will smile till you wife them yet not breathe a word.

Again ever heard of the word etopic pregnancy? A seemingly good woman (virgin sef) can fall pregnant but lose a tube to an etopic pregnancy. You think I am lying? Then please google ETOPIC pregnancy or type it on Nairaland search bar and read stories of women who have experienced such. And just so you know, a woman can give birth with one functional tube. You don't even want to know the number of good women walking the street who yet have a blocked tube! Nuff said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
sad stories everywhere.. At least she opened up to you in time,,she's indeed truthful to you..You guys should seek counseling from a doctor and a good pastor "prophet'' ..
Seconded
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
darkenedrebel:
You just started dating last year's March, so it's nothing to trip over about if she just told you today.
She had to see if she could trust you, & verify if the relationship was heading somewhere before disclosing it.

It doesn't matter. She can still conceive with one tube. (Some females are born with one tube). Just make sure you have all the kids you want before she clocks 37/38.
If she don't get pregnant after one year, go see a gynecologist or a reproductive endocrinologist.
A reasonable reply from a reasonable dude
Gud one bro
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by bedoab10k(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

I once posted abt my girl using another monica(iseleiyanu) in 2014 december. To shorten the story,my ex had ectopic pregrancy and the right tube was cut off. She got pregnaant 2months after and had her baby without CS. My phone is bad... Can't type well
I paid a lot for the sucessful surgry and to worsen it she was 0-ve, she cheated on me just 2months after d surgry and got pregnant.
For your case, the 1tube is not a problem, but make sure she is not a cheater and knw where d relationship is going.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by jeremiah4321: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
unshine1974(m): 8:21pm
Mine told me she has one ovary after an appendicites operation... me I don't even know what to do, pls as u are helping the op with advise pls advise me too. I need it
Answer:
Well this is possible if there. Are adhesions from PID. BuT if the 2nd oVary is inplace and noRmal and the Tubes With uterus is good she can also ve plenTy children.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

of course the op is a confirmed liar and grandiose to boot.

typical of his type.

thank u sir smiley
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Have no fear. She can still get pregnant
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
What past? ,
That she dated someone before and got pregnant.

I bet you have girlfriend. Maybe you're indirectly telling us that after dating her, your relationship with her would have rendered her useless since anyone who ever had a relationship now has a 'past' that makes them scum.

undecided

Acidosis:
Nawao

Everyone dey act like all is well,

Bro it is one thing to love, it is another to be able to forget her past. Ask yourself, can you forget this past? Are you sure you won't disgrace this woman in the future?

Be wise, majority of the guys saying ''all is well' won't accept such. Some of the females saying "go ahead" would never allow any woman with such come close to their brothers.

Just be careful, your confusion shows you're bitter and worried. It is your cross, not ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
Bros!

Which doctor will tell a woman to terminate the baby because of fallopian undecided instead tell will put her in an intensive care unit when is due time to deliver.

Your queen did an abortion and she is telling you lies and you on the other hand (MUGU ) is buying it.

Guys make una dey use una brain SOMTIMES na!

You dey hear about NAIJA WOMEN and there evils life style but yet still fall prey to them.

MUGU!
@bold really? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Wowzer(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Appendectomy leading to Oophorectomy??

Ectopic pregnancy at 5 months..Lol.

Some women and their stories. grin
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by delishpot: 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

I understand your point but my concern is how much damage could have been done. This might affect our chances of having kids even tho i believe in miracles

It shouldn't if the tube is open and healthy. Many women have 1 tube blocked due to one problem or the other without knowing it. They have kids and are unaware of the blocked tube.
A woman releases egg from one ovary at a time most times. So her remaining tube if healthy will give you babies. As Iong as she releases healthy eggs and you have healthy sperm, una go still born 10 pikins if una want.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.