Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me (40715 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Socketbet: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
All this tell me your secret and past life self
If she had kept it to herself you will not be here confusing us
What if you go for innocent one without knowing she is an innocent demon ?? I keep learning everyday..... You just thought me something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
cococandy:

@bold really? undecided
I think I have come across this moniker somewhere but can't remember

dont really know about fallopian or ectopic! but I know a lie when I see one!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Acidosis(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
cococandy:
What past? ,
That she dated someone before and got pregnant.

I bet you have girlfriend. Maybe you're indirectly telling us that after dating her, your relationship with her would have rendered her useless since anyone who ever had a relationship now has a 'past' that makes them scum.

undecided

Coming from ladies who can marry a man with 1 testicle (ball)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by delishpot: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pepunis:
If u are ready for marraige and have prepared with ur money, impregnant her, try for one or two years and she did not concieve, try another person

Women are their own worst enemy. See what a fellow woman is suggesting? To treat a woman like her the way you treat road side suya. To keep a woman for 2 years and be banging her and if bele no come, dump her. No wonder men say you guys have fish brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Acidosis:

It is not about what I'm seeing, its about what OP is seeing.

Do you know that a lady who lost her virginity to a rapi.st and one that lost hers to her husband aren't the same?

I'm sure the guy does not have issues with ectopic pregnancy in the case of a married couple. His problem is about the outcome of his lady's relationship with her ex.
another PROBABILTIY
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by poterico: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
She could have lied to you about it, but she told you the truth all the same. She truly loves and respects you. That is what you need in a marriage. I don't see why she can't conceive with a single Fallopian tube, 3 kids is even a crowd in today's generation.
Go ahead and love your woman!

I'm sure there are things in your past that would also need forgiving, or some character of yours she would need to live with.
Life is too short to bargain about happiness.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

M nt claiming tough stop saying dat to me

I cant get all crios nd giv advise to sumone matured enof to tink on his own!

U tink its normal but its not to b sincere it doesnt make sense

Ow wud d girl in question feel wen she told her man d truth only for him to publish it world wide if she was ur sister wat will u do?

Cos u fink its good to expose in d public wat a girl in tears secretly told u smh

Did you learn stu.pid.ity or you inherited it ?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Marriott1980(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
sad stories everywhere.. At least she opened up to you in time,,she's indeed truthful to you..You guys should seek counseling from a doctor and a good pastor "prophet'' ..

Why Pastor? this is not a spiritual problem.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Aristotle96(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Michellla:
you have nothing to worry about.just be glad
she was honest with you.it is possible to have
a baby even though you had one fallopian tube
removed. The fallopian tube (women generally
have 2), is the tube that allows the egg to travel
from the ovary to the uterus. Where it can be fertilised. Even in cases where one ovary has
been removed,
the remaining one still produces an egg every
month. So it is still possible for a woman to
conceive with one tube.
may God continue to enrich u with more wisdom...
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by acevic: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Fertility clinic is dere

he is doin d right thing at d wrong place!!!!!

Simple he takes d girl with him every sane girl will wana kno d state of her womb nd tubes

Op b doin guessing game like his girl heart is a puzzle

Your point is reasonable. However, you may have communicated it wrong words.
@op, I'm sure you have got good and mind-settling advices already. Many of us have learnt from your issue. Ordinarily, I would never have searched google to get answers to suCh enquiry.
Anyways, a professional advice from a professional should have been the way to go and keet it as discreet as possible. I believe she trusts you with her secret. She could be reading this as well from whereever she may be at the moment. NL is everywhere mehnnn!!. News fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by mykel25(m): 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Just get her pregnant b4 marriage simple....u might let her give birth to one b4 marriage sef....its allowed
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by canDy4eva(f): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:

do u really need to insult me if u have no positive contributions? This is an anonymous forum and i did not mention names nor revealed anyone's identity. No one is an island of knowledge. You should grow up undecided
hv u eva heard d phrase "silent is golden?" U would hv kept him mute n alloww him wallow in his stupidity! I duno hw minors filter in2 NL... *smh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by brizzybrizzz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
this is a tricky situation but then let be real to avoid future issues in your relationship, know that this condition was not caused by you but some unknown ex so why take the burden,know that she cares to have brought this to your notice n also know that love conquers all, marriage is a lifelong affair decide anything u feel is best for you no sentiments.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by canDy4eva(f): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:
anoda dummy spotted

U dont av matured relatives to ask?

Wow d mumu people in naija increases daily
...n u got 52 likes? Dis must b madness!!!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by andyanders: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

Op, never get disturbed about this.A friend of mine had a similar issue but today, the lady has children.

She opened up to you and not hiding it till you get married.Show her love and understanding.Stand by her as it is ONLY God that gives children.

The worst you can do to her is to abandon her now.What if you are married to her and you in particular happens to have an accident, God forbid,and she abandons you, how will you feel? Nobody that doesn't have their past.

Also try to look at the issue in question, it could be that she is trying to play game with you and to know if you truly love her.

Try to shower her with your love as I believe that this will strengthen your love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Naughtysite:

Did you learn stu.pid.ity or you inherited it ?

I think it's both. She Learnt and inherited it.
Cos I can't understand how one can spew such nonsense in a thread like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by irisola(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by irisola(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
tpiar:

twins are from two eggs, not two tubes.

if the ovaries release more than one egg, those are twins.

if the egg splits in two after fertilization, those are also twins.
emme re frame my sentences.. her chances of producing diazygotic twins.... MOST TIME the eggs are released frm both ovaries so if there is no fallopian tube to transport the other egg frm the second tube;her chance is still slim.. bt monozygotic twins is very possible
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
I think it also depends on her age bro, if she's like between 20 and 28 fine , but if not she might have to go through assisted reproduction.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by SHOCK7(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
sad stories everywhere.. At least she opened up to you in time,,she's indeed truthful to you..You guys should seek counseling from a doctor and a good pastor "prophet'' ..
u were on track but u went completely offpoint when u mentioned "prophet"
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
irisola:

emme re frame my sentences.. her chances of producing diazygotic twins.... MOST TIME the eggs are released frm both ovaries so if there is no fallopian tube to transport the other egg frm the second tube;her chance is still slim.. bt monozygotic twins is very possible

But you are still incorrect. Generally only one side releases per month. I can actually feel when my egg is released and can tell what side it came from.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by linusbnn(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

Why u attacking me from threads to threads

U are my frnd nd i dont expect dis from u

Just stop it even if i post dumb random stuffs m entitled to "

Guy you don make me laugh die grin grin grin with this your yeye write up. Na ur guy sha
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by RiffRaff: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
one fallopian tube is not a problem.. she is still fertile and can conceive a child.

Quick question: What if she can never give birth to a child in life.. would u love her less?
would u still love her the same?
will she still have a future with u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Emac34:
a friend of my once said love conquers all

lol, it doesn't .Advise you OP not to take chances.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by octopusfreaky(f): 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
SHOCK7:

u were on track but u went completely offpoint when u mentioned "prophet"
@drnoel and marriott1980 nope i know what im saying since he is considering marriage i think he needs to see a good pastor to pray on the matter. You never can tell the " lady" may not be the right one for him.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by SHOCK7(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
sickstars:

M nt claiming tough stop saying dat to me

I cant get all crios nd giv advise to sumone matured enof to tink on his own!

U tink its normal but its not to b sincere it doesnt make sense

Ow wud d girl in question feel wen she told her man d truth only for him to publish it world wide if she was ur sister wat will u do?

Cos u fink its good to expose in d public wat a girl in tears secretly told u smh
what is 'ur problem he didn't reveal any identities, there's nothing wrong in seeking advice in a public forum, it is becos of d interest level of dis thread dats why I opened it,pls if u nothing 2 say just ZIP IT, & let intelligent people talk!
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Sweetlemon(f): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Respect the fact that she was honest enough to tell you. Most will NOT.

If you really love her, forgive her and let God into the situation. God NEVER fails smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by Fumiex(f): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
will u allow people's decision influence u.....she will surely b able to get pregnant in d future. true love is optimistic n not pessimistic, go for wat u want n not wat u hear or see. for her to b able to tell u d truth, u should love her like u've never fallen in love bfor. treat her like a queen cos she deserve to b one
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by SHOCK7(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
@drnoel and marriott1980 nope i know what im saying since he is considering marriage i think he needs to see a good pastor to pray on the matter. You never can tell the " lady" may not be the right one for him.
Stop being naive a pastor is not d person 2 make dat revelation or decision 4 him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by mimibright(m): 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
@OP you have a good woman. For her to tell you this she really loves you and don't want to hurt you in future for this. Marry that girl!!! She can conceive. You lucky shaa good woman hard to find.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by shopandmall(m): 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
joborskill:
I have been in a relationship with a lady since March last year and all has been going smooth until a revelation popped out earlier today via our chat on whatsapp and it has been troubling my mind. We had a discussion about our past and after sharing series of experiences, she started begging me to forgive her for not telling me this earlier. She claims the month of February has always been a terrible month for her as it brings back some bad memories.

After persuading her for a while about what the issue is, she said she was pregnant for her EX in 2013 and she didn't know until it resulted in a terrible sickness which led to her been rushed to an hospital where the doctor confirmed she is 5 months pregnant. She said the doctor recommended surgery to terminate the pregnancy because the baby was in her right fallopian tube instead of her womb.

She confirmed to me that her right fallopian tube has been removed while all she has now is her womb and left tube. she claims the doctor told her she can only have a maximum of 3 kids when ready due to the surgery. I acted like everything is fine so as not to hurt her feelings any further but i'm seriously disturbed by this.

This is someone i love so much and i intend getting married to later this year. I need advices on what to do next as i am confused right now. What are the implications of having any of the tubes removed? would it affect fertility or child bearing in marriage? Do you think i should move on with my life and look for someone else as i cannot determine the level of damages that has happened to her reproductive system? Kindly drop your comments. embarassed

She can still be pregnant even with one ovary. Having the two increases the chances as egg is released from both ovaries and conveyed through the Fallopian tube for fertilization and implantation in the womb.
Re: My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me by andyanders: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
octopusfreaky:
\

My sister, it's good to seek the face of God for partners, but note that most of the so called prophets in Nigeria are not real.

You are a woman and by looking at the guy's post and the subject matter here, you will come to understand that this lady is real and straight forward by opening up now of her status before marriage and as such should be acknowledged.

Others would hid this and pretend until they get married.This problem at hand has nothing to do with "" lady" may not be the right one for him'

If I am the guy, I will show the lady love and understanding at this point and will go ahead and get married to her because she will remain open. No one is a saint as we are not all righteous in the sight of God.God can change her situation. I know of a couple with same issue and today they are happily married with lovely children. When she was having this challenges,I told her to open up to the guy of her status of which she did and they went ahead to get married. She is an engineer and the guy a pharmacist.Today, they have their own children.
Let us encourage the guy to show the lady love and not to abandon her.Who knows the one he will meet tomorrow? The devil you know is better than the angels out there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.