Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63714 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by omoharry(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
afroditte:
My dear, na we girls dey cause all these kind embarrassment for ourselves.
Dont take it too close to heart, guys will be guys, they will keep bashing and many of them will keep patronising the same girls they are bashing.
lol..true talk.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by stevecantrell: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Smh..wat a shame
Damn shame...you find them at any mall/joint in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Elinob(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2016
4 me it's just westing of tym.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by SkinnyDude(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Babe I de warri ...you know any arshawol quarter apart from Moscow or enerhe junction you fit recommend for me
you no go find galfrnd.. sex with ashawo no dey enjoyable
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2016
SkinnyDude:
you no go find galfrnd.. sex with ashawo no dey enjoyable

I know say na mumu thing you must talk...
I Don see you for the thread when I open too na mumu you go still talk there

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by SkinnyDude(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

I know say na mumu thing you must talk...
I Don see you for the thread when I open too na mumu you go still talk there
na advice o! go find gal
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
SkinnyDude:
na advice o! go find gal
Nor girl Don come tell me say she like me...

Big man weti you want Make I do

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by SkinnyDude(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Nor girl Don come tell me say she like me...

Big man weti you want Make I do
na you go meet girl nah'. no dull. i think say warri people no dey dull
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2016
SkinnyDude:
na you go meet girl nah'. no dull. i think say warri people no dey dull

Bros am different....

I don't approach girls... That's just my code of conduct

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by SkinnyDude(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Bros am different....

I don't approach girls... That's just my code of conduct
you're scared or what
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by fxstory(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
na real hustle
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by fejikudz(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
emmijes3:
This shiit happens everywhere not just restaurants....peeps in warri who go to shoprite often would knw what am talkin about..imagine. Seein a girl with heavy make up ,short gown,with sky scraper heels..coming to shoprite just to buy always ultra....like wtf.they r very easy to spot..and I enjoy lookin at their faces when they leave disappointed... grin
Area grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
fejikudz:
Area grin
wink
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
SkinnyDude:
you're scared or what

Scared lol?

Am rude man...
Arrogant... a dude with pride...

She should be the one begging to see my dicck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have been on sabbatical leave.. I will definitely drop a thread 2moro cheesy
U actually rose up to the bait! cheesy Tosin, I clearly know how to tweak ur hinges!!!

Jadekitana:

Yes i'd follow up and down because it's not your business! How come u the only lady pained with my write up? Abi are u one of those girls or boyfriend snatchers? Secondly people like u who always jump to talk about self esteem are always the ones with the lowest inferiority complex so babe you have nothing to argue here. I followed him to th rest room shouldn't be your headache, whether he's rich or poor is absolutely not your business! What u should do is condemn the act of broke sluts, except you are one.
10 gbosas for you babes!

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by InMyOpinion(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
[size=15pt]No 8 is a HUGE TURN OFF...probably why most might get to no 14[/size]
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

U actually rose up to the bait! cheesy Tosin, I clearly know how to tweak ur hinges!!!

10 gbosas for you babes!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by favourlove1: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
this you gist sweet me nobi small. U painted a real pics of some of them. Some even snap inside the cinema toilets. Kai!! Lol!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by favourlove1: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol lemme just let her be, she sounds naive
you guys are really funny even the ones hailing the babe that followed her bf to the restroom. Cuz the nija guys I knw wount allow their babe follow them to d restroom ment for guys all cuz she is trying to tag along. Something just doesn't add up here.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jkvivi2020: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2017
I am bosede.if u need a girl for true love.call my no 08070688741. I need serious guys not players.I am still a virgin.my pussy is so tight that even a baby finger can not penetrate. I don't want to give my virginity to a fool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Two Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.