Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63711 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by JoeBlocks(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

Damn! You take nairaland way more seriously than you should, take a chill pill bruv tongue
On the contrary, whether you like it or not, what you portray here is what you are in real life.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
On the contrary, whether you like it or not, what you portray here is what you are in real life.

K
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
I will shoot somebody oh....warn him
Lolz.. Me I guess, huh?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by marv1: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Are u for real? What if there is no catch?
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by 1miccza: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
ashmanpolo:
When the Maga finally talks to them, they start ordering for gizzards, chicken and big big fish wey tall pass some small children.

Bros you wan kill person with laugh??
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Laveda(f): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

For sure wink
smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by JoeBlocks(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

K
Potassium to you too. tongue tongue
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Alezy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz.. Me I guess, huh?
lolz. ...That's the Bae.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...That's the Bae.

Cool... I actually got no ill intentions honestly, we live very close, like a few mins walk so just wanted to familiarize.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
lolz. ...That's the Bae.

hmmmmmmm!!!! undecided
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
U? omg this got me cracking

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Cool... I actually got no ill intentions honestly, we live very close, like a few mins walk so just wanted to familiarize.
really? U stay very close to ebrumede?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Alezy(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
smiles...no explanations Bro, dont mind me oh.

enjoy yourself. ...I just said that.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
Yep, told yu earlier i live along DSC express...
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
smiles...no explanations Bro, song mind me oh.

enjoy yourself. ...I just said that.
Hahahahahaha... Na me you wan tk shine abi, if i break ur head. Lol... I thought yu were serious, anyways nice meeting you.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by SolexxBarry(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
shocked so chioma wants a bf
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Yep, told yu earlier i live along DSC express...
yeah u did
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
2 front page topics in less than 24hours that are not only entertaining but actually make some sense. Inclusive of the fact that you write well. Naijasinglegirl has now become the much improved female version of tosyn.e2much!
I like you girl cheesy
I have been on sabbatical leave.. I will definitely drop a thread 2moro cheesy
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
yeah u did
Hvn't checked ur mail iv guess.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
Yes he stays very close to Ebrumede cool
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

Too emotional
eyah

sorry sad
don't check it again grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Omaresh(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
This shiit happens everywhere not just restaurants....peeps in warri who go to shoprite often would knw what am talkin about..imagine. Seein a girl with heavy make up ,short gown,with sky scraper heels..coming to shoprite just to buy always ultra....like wtf.they r very easy to spot..and I enjoy lookin at their faces when they leave disappointed... grin
coughs
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by 9jaRonin(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
ashmanpolo:
When the Maga finally talks to them, they start ordering for gizzards, chicken and big big fish wey tall pass some small children.
grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by emenas(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
end time hustlers
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Yes he stays very close to Ebrumede cool
lol yeah he does
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by tharaomo(f): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Uv come again ....lol sha

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Rejoice5000(f): 6:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Jadekitana:
AND HE IS UR EX NOW AFTER THE FOLLOW FOLLOW?? U ARE ONE OF THEM:

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Rejoice5000(f): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2016
THEY DONT DO THAT WITH THEIR CLEAR EYE,THERE IS A SPIRIT BEHIND IT:
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by misspicy(f): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Yes daddy grin cheesy..

@Skarlett, Laveda, Misspicy, advice don done.. No more fast foods cheesy grin.. Do It Yourself!!
cooking takes time,in fact cooking is a luxury for me this days sad I've got no time.. embarassed

But cooking your own meal is still the best,very economical and healthy smileysmiley so yes I don hear tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by sweetestever(f): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2016
grin[img][/img] grin haaaaaaaa this post just made my day. they are everywhere you go, i think they are powered by MTN.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by ifeanyi83(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2016
4watever:

Jadekitana come and tell me why you left your bf.

This your moniker sef sounds like a compound name.

Means you never player Mortal Kombat. Jade & Kitana...
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Tellemall: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Stank cheesy? Never noticed!! My problem with them was poor Customer Service angry.. Those girls can be as mean as f**k sad.. They treat customers with disdain, forming ontop their cap and polo oo, for food wey I go pay for angry..

I knew immediately a new and better outlet pops up, Sammies would be dropped like hot potato, and so it happened.. It's as dry as a desert now, except the new comers or those who want to have their 'towns meeting' grin, no one goes ere.. I still love their moi moi grin.. It remains the best..

An alumnus?

That moi-moi, ehn.

Lol @dry as a desert. They really need to rework that haunt. It was very stinky in there back in 011. I can only imagine it now. People crowding everywhere when they had nothing to do. The
polo peeps there were pretty nice, though - they gave me a free ice cream , perhaps because they were scared of catching my conjunctivitis.

I don't even know who still goes there. I once stepped in before customers came, one early morning when I was looking for change and wanted something to eat, and met old chicken crumbs from the pervious day still in the food trays, and one of them came out to dump in some recently warmed chicken and attend to me. Behind her the filth in there shocked me - mud tracks and other scary looking dark things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.