Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63709 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
4watever:

First of all, bf must be rich, hence she followed him

Now it's bf has not earned her trust, it's why she followed him.

What kind of oversabi busy body are you ?

Shuo

Lmao I wonder ooo

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
clears throat.
lolz what na!!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Anukuks(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I see them all the time in high brow restaurants in Lagos. Usually, they announce their presence in a group of four, three or two in some cases.
Guys reading this, you are part of the problem in Nigeria if you notice the first thirteen signs without approaching their table.

Here we go.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat.
2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB.
3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want.
4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice.
5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. A lot of selfies!
6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.
7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.
8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that.
9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush.
10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras.
11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting.
12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra.
13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table.
14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards and contribute in fractions like church offerings.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/spot-girls-looking-boyfriend-lagos-restaurants/

This is hilarious
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Let me leave you to wallow in self pity, Btw i'm off for a pre-vals date, Pele i'm enjoying my life because I have just one! YOU can continue to rave and rant here, it wouldn't change your present situation! Byeeeeeeee hater.

Hooker. It's weekend. You will get customers. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Alezy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
lolz what na!!
I will shoot somebody oh....warn him
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by 4watever: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
clears throat.
cheesy
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alezy:
I will shoot somebody oh....warn him
. tongue
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Vivly(f): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

Hooker. It's weekend. You will get customers. Amen
Shut the f^ck up already! You're beginning to sound like a broken record.
And yes, it's my business since you decided to make someone else's ex affair your business.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Kaylexzy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol I don't want again o

Lol... Maka Why nao?

Shuo? shocked After u spoil him show dat day? grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Stanbeto: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
How many years Experience u get 4 dis Runs guy?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Omoluabi16(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Stank cheesy? Never noticed!! My problem with them was poor Customer Service angry.. Those girls can be as mean as f**k sad.. They treat customers with disdain, forming ontop their cap and polo oo, for food wey I go pay for angry..

I knew immediately a new and better outlet pops up, Sammies would be dropped like hot potato, and so it happened.. It's as dry as a desert now, except the new comers or those who want to have their 'towns meeting' grin, no one goes ere.. I still love their moi moi grin.. It remains the best..

An alumnus?
permit me, but why do you girls like jumping from one eatery to another? Well, I don't see you as one who derives joy in spending a guy's money lavishly.But why don't you save cos by DIY. Is it moin_moin you can't make? or roasted chicken which is usually at a high price.I'm not in support of this lifestyle, be African.cook your own food and save cost.Even if you go to eateries don't make it a habit.Be careful.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omoluabi16:
permit me, but why do you girls like jumping from one eatery to another? Well, I don't see you as one who derives joy in spending a guy's money lavishly.But why don't you save cos by DIY. Is it moin_moin you can't make? or roasted chicken which is usually at a high price.I'm not in support of this lifestyle, be African.cook your own food and save cost.Even if you go to eateries don't make it a habit.Be careful.
Yes daddy grin cheesy..

@Skarlett, Laveda, Misspicy, advice don done.. No more fast foods cheesy grin.. Do It Yourself!!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
Lolz... I hear say one dey along Uti rd guy... Just off one link rd to alegbo if you know the area.

Why I nor go know uti? Alegboo?

I just de trek out of that side as I de talk so.... I go Moscow before man... come see the girl I bang... nor be small thing
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Prechicliff(f): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
no. 13 tho lol
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Yes daddy grin cheesy..

@Skarlett, Laveda, Misspicy, advice don done.. No more fast foods cheesy grin.. Do It Yourself!!

If I hear o grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

If I hear o grin
Hahahhahaha grin grin... I couldn't stop laughing after reading that as he actually concluded like my dad, BE CAREFUL cheesy grin.. This bros hasn't heard of bad habits that can't be stopped, but minimized grin..

Person go go for classes by 7am, do practicals till 6pm, read in the evening and you expect me to enter my kitchen, especially when light no dey Alaska or your generator no gree start.. Abeg, wetin I wan cook grin undecided?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by shulamitewoman(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I almost thought you were my secondary school classmate as she is the only one I know that bears Shulamite smiley, not until I checked your DP..

D name is rare tho..lol
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
shulamitewoman:

D name is rare tho..lol
True.. Very rare...
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Laveda(f): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Yes daddy grin cheesy..

@Skarlett, Laveda, Misspi cy, advice don done.. No more fast foods cheesy grin.. Do It Yourself!!
I'm not sure that can be stopped grin @least For now.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahhahaha grin grin... I couldn't stop laughing after reading that as he actually concluded like my dad, BE CAREFUL cheesy grin.. This bros hasn't heard of bad habits that can't be stopped, but minimized grin..

Person go go for classes by 7am, do practicals till 6pm, read in the evening and you expect me to enter my kitchen, especially when light no dey Alaska or your generator no gree start.. Abeg, wetin I wan cook grin undecided?

I just taya abeg no be me kee Jesus, I know say my wife material na 2inches, men dey wey like am like dat tongue grin grin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vivly:

Shut the f^ck up already! You're beginning to sound like a broken record.
And yes, it's my business since you decided to make someone else's ex affair your business.
Another Street urchin feeling pain by my honesty. Val is coming and these girls will do anything to glue any strange guy with money just to get coins. I reject such a life. Amen

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Laveda:

grin grin I see u at bolded wink
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by afroditte(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
teeghurl:
Afroditte, welldone o. Kontinu dashing high five. We r still waiting for ur update sha angrygrin
lol, una no want make I comment again? Na wa o....no worry I go settle una soon.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Laveda(f): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin I see u at bolded wink
grin
What ya think?
Cool? wink
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by JoeBlocks(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

I just taya abeg no be me kee Jesus, I know say my wife material na 2inches, men dey wey like am like dat tongue grin grin
Happy hunting.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Laveda:
grin
What ya think?
Cool? wink

For sure wink
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Happy hunting.

Nah I don't hunt, not a predator undecided
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by afroditte(f): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
omoharry:
You guys should get a life and stop making fun of women here on nairaland..i can imagine if all the women should close thier account so that you guys can talk to yourselves alone..how boring this forum would be..get a life guys and stop mocking us.women this, women that .all the time.abeg make we hear word.
My dear, na we girls dey cause all these kind embarrassment for ourselves.
Dont take it too close to heart, guys will be guys, they will keep bashing and many of them will keep patronising the same girls they are bashing.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Laveda:

See them oo cheesy cheesy!!

skarlett:

LOL @ 2 inches cheesy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by JoeBlocks(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:

Nah I don't hunt, not a predator undecided
So, that makes you a prey. So, how do you like being preyed upon?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
So, that makes you a prey. So, how do you like being preyed upon?

Damn! You take nairaland way more seriously than you should, take a chill pill bruv tongue
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Why I nor go know uti? Alegboo?

I just de trek out of that side as I de talk so.... I go Moscow before man... come see the girl I bang... nor be small thing
Guy honestly you need Jesus... Thought yu wr kidding man, Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.