Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63708 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by henrybomb(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I see them all the time in high brow restaurants in Lagos. Usually, they announce their presence in a group of four, three or two in some cases.
Guys reading this, you are part of the problem in Nigeria if you notice the first thirteen signs without approaching their table.

Here we go.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat.
2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB.
3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want.
4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice.
5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. A lot of selfies!
6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.
7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.
8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that.
9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush.
10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras.
11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting.
12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra.
13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table.
14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards and contribute in fractions like church offerings.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/spot-girls-looking-boyfriend-lagos-restaurants/
Na wa ooo..everybody dey hustle
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by francababy(f): 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
Based on your action, it is clear that your ex bf is rich. If he wasn't loaded i doubt if you will police him that way.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:

Babe I de warri ...you know any arshawol quarter apart from Moscow or enerhe junction you fit recommend for me
undecided
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Smh..wat a shame
What makes it a shame? How did it become an offense to search for a partner using any available LEGAL means?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
angels09:

Wiked thing...
hmm
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mcowubaba: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
fF01:

lmao... No b small tin. E remind me of one head of fish wey i order 4 joint 1tym. D head of fish big die e dey ovalap 4 plate. If u serve small pikin dah kine tin, e go just dey point am dey cry!
Hahaha...
Nd our lovely Nigerian girls go just swallow 3 plates sharp sharp, still carry take away for their roomies..
Mehn, nd na my fellow niggass moni dey pay for all this stuff...
Mehn, I like my status-quo- "broke ass nigGa"

Believe me, when u knw ur successful nd achieving ur dreams nd yet a Nigerian girl calls you" broke ass niggaa" REJOICE nd be GLAD- ur mama raise u wella cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Duchessree:

you are right, some just go there to take pictures
yep very annoying!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Abukc(m): 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
They are always with big hand bag incase maga enter there trap,in order to carry take- away go home.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mrlekan07034617: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op I beg no kill me with laughter ooo

Kikikikikikikikiki

That 12 $ 14 is the big time Bleep-up!!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Ephemmm: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.

tongue tongue tongue You be monitoring spirit?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by tuna4servi(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
maryam6:
Haaaa, them they try o.cheesy
U nko?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
undecided

Talk Na... I like FFUCK toto today
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Abukc(m): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abukc:
They are always with big hand bag incase maga enter there trap,in order to carry take- away go home.
. Am one time victim
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
2 front page topics in less than 24hours that are not only entertaining but actually make some sense. Inclusive of the fact that you write well. Naijasinglegirl has now become the much improved female version of tosyne2much!
I like you girl cheesy
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mrlekan07034617: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Hahaha...
Nd our lovely Nigerian girls go just swallow 3 plates sharp sharp, still carry take away for their roomies..
Mehn, nd na my fellow niggass moni dey pay for all this stuff...
Mehn, I like my status-quo- "broke ass nigGa"

Believe me, when u knw ur successful nd achieving ur dreams nd yet a Nigerian girl calls you" broke ass niggaa" REJOICE nd be GLAD- ur mama raise u wella cheesy grin

Bros u no try oooo, why u dey open their ASS for public na When girls will not stop looking for magga all the time!!

Let them call you a broke ass atleast u are not on the queue for their FUNNY games.......lolz

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by free2blast(m): 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ontarget:

What makes it a shame? How did it become an offense to search for a partner using any available LEGAL means?
What type of partner are the hoping to get using that particular legal means?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
fF01:

lol. O jasi jare!
it difficult to different them najia babes are ashis very slim difference

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by free2blast(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abukc:
Lol....you don enter their trap before?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
This shiit happens everywhere not just restaurants....peeps in warri who go to shoprite often would knw what am talkin about..imagine. Seein a girl with heavy make up ,short gown,with sky scraper heels..coming to shoprite just to buy always ultra....like wtf.they r very easy to spot..and I enjoy lookin at their faces when they leave disappointed... grin
Based in warri?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Realhommie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
4watever:

Jadekitana come and tell me why you left your bf.

This your moniker sef sounds like a compound name.
She probably played too much mortal combat or she liked the characters in the movie... Jade, Kitana...

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Abukc(m): 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
free2blast:
Lol....you don enter their trap before?
. I call babe to meet me for Sweet sensation infront of 1004 @ V/I just to flex togeda for dat day,when she go arrive na she with her holding heavy heavy bag,I ask are you travelling?she reply no! Just for take-away sturf.... I lafffffff

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Ryabcool(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
4watever:

abi na from mortal kombat... Remember Jade, Mileena and Kitana?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
francababy:

Based on your action, it is clear that your ex bf is rich. If he wasn't loaded i doubt if you will police him that way.

Would you sit and allow another woman snatch your bf? Rich or poor?

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
movers:

You cracked me up with "I followed her back to back" LOL.

Lol yes ooo, serious back to back following cheesy
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by afroditte(f): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You be correct chick, I dash you high five!

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
sugah:

Why evils? After all the james bond moves, the guy is an ex?

Well for the Time he wasn't an ex we rocked out lives well, sh.it happens

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Suspect33:
[center]We live within a heartbeat of Heaven or Hell, eternity can be but a breath away. Live holy and wholly for Jesus, as "it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" (Heb 9,27) Are you prepared to meet the Lord? [/center]

Gooooood one sir.

Where will I go to after here? There is a life you will live after this life and your life on earth will determine where you will live fter this life.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Alikote:
very true I saw a group of four in shoprite lekki dressed almost nude ,I was wondering if this was a restaurant or stripper joint ....broke ass bitches

That's their hobby, especially on Saturdays cos the place is always full.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
lurladay:
sharp girl...

cheesy
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Jadekitana(f): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
4watever:

The story too long
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Immorttal: 4:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

I almost thought you were my secondary school classmate as she is the only one I know that bears Shulamite smiley, not until I checked your DP..
and she MUST be a Jehovahs witness right?
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
free2blast:
What type of partner are the hoping to get using that particular legal means?
What exactly did the girls do wrong? Can you tell me?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.