Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants (63712 Views)

Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by passionate88: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
So true
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by sammyj: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
cheesy grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Bluezy13(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eritrea dominating hehehe
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by blackpanda: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hahahaha

Nigerians have bad mouth sha! Lolz
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mztarstrechy(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
HKN founder and singer, David Adeleke better known as Davido, has disclosed that he has put in some work for American rapper T.I. and label mate Sina Rambo.The singer, who made the announcement recently, did not disclose what the details were but speculations have it that he might have recorded a song with the Atlanta rapper.If the speculations are anything to go by, it will be Davido’s second joint effort with an American act after his 2015 exploits with Maybach rapper, Meek Mill, on the song ‘Fans mi’.According to him, “Just did something crazy for T.I and Sina Rambo.”

http://tushnaija.com/artist-davido-announces-new-plans-with-us-rapper-t-i/
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by standfit5(m): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by drnoel: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I see them all the time in high brow restaurants in Lagos. Usually, they announce their presence in a group of four, three or two in some cases.
Guys reading this, you are part of the problem in Nigeria if you notice the first thirteen signs without approaching their table.

Here we go.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat.
2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB.
3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want.
4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice.
5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. A lot of selfies!
6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.
7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.
8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that.
9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush.
10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras.
11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting.
12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra.
13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table.
14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards and contribute in fractions like church offerings.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/spot-girls-looking-boyfriend-lagos-restaurants/

I believe this willnot affect the economic Situation and the free fall of the naira that nigerians are seeing. Abeg that or those Girls can wait forever. E go beta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Azuist(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
They r not looking for bf's ooh, they r looking for customers. They just adding a little swag to their mode of operation, guys don't do on d road stands any more, so they want to still remain relevance in the industry. All na Independent Marketers.

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by sweetchizzy(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
op, e b like say u sef don try that kind parol b4. if not how u take know d game
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by lurladay(f): 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
sharp girl...

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Mcowubaba: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
ashmanpolo:
When the Maga finally talks to them, they start ordering for gizzards, chicken and big big fish wey tall pass some small children.
O boy that fish part no be lie...
Oluwa go judge some of this bars sad , u go see fish wey dey long like AK 47...
Price go dey like 8-15k....
Tank GOD I am not a maga

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Duchessree(f): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
This shiit happens everywhere not just restaurants....peeps in warri who go to shoprite often would knw what am talkin about..imagine. Seein a girl with heavy make up ,short gown,with sky scraper heels..coming to shoprite just to buy always ultra....like wtf.they r very easy to spot..and I enjoy lookin at their faces when they leave disappointed... grin

you are right, some just go there to take pictures
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by SylarsMcQuins: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
I see them all the time in high brow restaurants in Lagos. Usually, they announce their presence in a group of four, three or two in some cases.
Guys reading this, you are part of the problem in Nigeria if you notice the first thirteen signs without approaching their table.

Here we go.

1. They pick the most visible spot in the restaurant to seat.
2. Then study the menu like they are studying for JAMB.
3. It takes roughly thirty minutes to an hour for them to decide an item on the menu they want.
4. And when they do, it’s usually the cheapest. Malt, coke, cranberry juice or orange juice.
5. They take a lot of selfies while waiting for their order. A lot of selfies!
6. They laugh a lot to nothing in particular…and very loud to attract the attention of prospective boyfriends seated.
7. It is common to find them laughing loud one minute and sober the next minute when they feel a potential lead may never approach their table.
8. Their eye lashes looks like they are ready to fly. Heavy makeup is the costume. Pushup bra and waist trainer is the dress code. Add a strappy sandals & ombre wig to that.
9. They are usually with power banks cos they know it’s going to be long wait. And of course, that time can be spent in achieving the next level in Candy Crush.
10. They keep staring around anytime anyone walks in as though they are human drone cameras.
11. They make quick dashes to the rest room every fifteen minutes to remind candidates seated that they are still waiting.
12. And of course, to retouch their lipstick and rearrange the foam in their bra.
13. Accent fluctuates between American, British, and pidgin depending on who is walking past their table.
14. When it’s time to pay for their drinks using POS after an unsuccessful outing, they pull out up to four ATM cards and contribute in fractions like church offerings.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/spot-girls-looking-boyfriend-lagos-restaurants/

The topic should be

How to spot Olosho's looking for clients.

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by mrkings84(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Now I recall what games that babe was upto.... No10 though

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by majamajic(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
human drone cameras grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
You are very correct, especially @double 4 in shoprite lekki, even when they can't afford any meal there, they come heavily dressed with loud makeup ready to snatch your boyfriend. That's how one started speaking igbo with my Ex and laughing anyhow, their table was empty all through! When he went to the rest room, she followed! Trust a sharp babe, I followed too and made sure I waited for her to leave the rest room, I followed her back to back. When obviously her runs was spoilt they shifted Base to a lebanese maga! Broke lagos runs girls.
very true I saw a group of four in shoprite lekki dressed almost nude ,I was wondering if this was a restaurant or stripper joint ....broke ass bitches

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
This shiit happens everywhere not just restaurants....peeps in warri who go to shoprite often would knw what am talkin about..imagine. Seein a girl with heavy make up ,short gown,with sky scraper heels..coming to shoprite just to buy always ultra....like wtf.they r very easy to spot..and I enjoy lookin at their faces when they leave disappointed... grin
Wiked thing...
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by ololooo: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Suspect33:
[center]We live within a heartbeat of Heaven or Hell, eternity can be but a breath away. Live holy and wholly for Jesus, as "it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" (Heb 9,27) Are you prepared to meet the Lord? [/center]
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by kay29000(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oh my Gawd!!! I love me some Naijasinglegirl posts. I need to meet this girl in person some day.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
emmijes3:
This shiit happens everywhere not just restaurants....peeps in warri who go to shoprite often would knw what talkin about..imagine. Seein a girl with heavy make up ,short gown,with sky scraper heels..coming to shoprite just to buy always ultra....like wtf.they r very easy to spot..and I enjoy lookin at their faces when they leave disappointed... grin

Babe I de warri ...you know any arshawol quarter apart from Moscow or enerhe junction you fit recommend for me
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by sugah: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why evils? After all the james bond moves, the guy is an ex?

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by naijacentric(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
talk about survival tactics naija i hail thee!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
gringrin
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Godsp4k(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pheals:
undecidedhow can we spot dose wu are not searching nko !!! So that guys won't fall into dirty slap or embarasment
Talk nonsense
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by wordbank(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spar GRA don help dia ministry get permanent site, e remain make dem dey take purse dey reserve seat for dia church members.
U go watch come out still c dem sidon as if dem dey wait for pension, all d movie handbills go full dia front n purse as if na for evangelism. Funny enough many of dem dey come from choba n alakahia smh uniport
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by nasmu(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Careful or u might end up feeling embarassed, at times dey walk out on u!!!
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by movers(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:

You cracked me up with "I followed her back to back" LOL.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
nasmu:
Careful or u might end up feeling embarassed, at times dey walk out on u!!!
Experience.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Runs girls alert.Those kind girls na pay as you go.I no fit pay free good for those girls.Pay as you go.
Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by free2blast(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
it is well

15 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by fF01(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:

O boy that fish part no be lie...
Oluwa go judge some of this bars sad , u go see fish wey dey long like AK 47...
Price go dey like 8-15k....
Tank GOD I am not a maga
lmao... No b small tin. E remind me of one head of fish wey i order 4 joint 1tym. D head of fish big die e dey ovalap 4 plate. If u serve small pikin dah kine tin, e go just dey point am dey cry!

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot Girls Looking For Boyfriend At Lagos Restaurants by fF01(m): 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:

The topic should be
How to spot Olosho's looking for clients.
lol. O jasi jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.