Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (5423 Views)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Would You Classify These Nigerian Ladies As Wife Material??? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
my personal life is not his business
however if somn personal could lead to a lawsuit or my being quoted whether out of context or not, then it becomes his business

scare u away?
sweets i couldnt possibly do that

tope dont even criticise grin
bawo so wa? wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

see derailment tongue cheesy

What derailment?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

tope dont even criticise grin
bawo so wa? wink

i no fit grin
mowa o, iwo nkan? wink

TheSeeker:

What derailment?

this loff btn u n bluespice na tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
TOPE2000!:

this loff btn u n bluespice na tongue

You dare term loff derailment? I'll break it down for you now in Yoruba

Boo ni nse se o? Mo mo je n laifi re oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
loff ke?
so fe k'awon oko mi pa ni? shocked

innocent coversation l'eleyi oh, joh ma lo koba eni'leni tongue

ki lo se leni?

asee! omo yo'ba ni e
o de so l'ataro cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
Lmao . . . . . awwwwwwwww
two lovebirds denying their undying loff grin grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2009
o tie gbadun at all grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

my personal life is not his business
however if somn personal could lead to a lawsuit or my being quoted whether out of context or not, then it becomes his business

scare u away?
sweets i couldnt possibly do that

I was almost starting to feel sorry for myself why I was getting personal. Ever had any reason to test the services of your attorney? Is he ex-Harvard, Oxford or Cambridge? Hmmmmm, what are these other law schools? Nigeria Law School abuja? Hahaha, did I get you mad? Oh no sorry if I struck a nerve
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

asee! omo yo'ba ni e
o de so l'ataro cheesy

S'emi?? Emi o ki nse yooba oooo mo kan gbo ede ni o jeee! Ki'lo mu o so wipe yooba ni mi? Se o fe ki a ma s'ede ni'sin ni bayi?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2009
he's ex harvard tongue

lol if u take anything i say serious ur in for a rude shocker tongue

so yooba?
naw no need just happy(?) to know u speak the language
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

he's ex harvard tongue

lol if u take anything i say serious ur in for a rude shocker tongue

so yooba?
naw no need just happy(?) to know u speak the language

I know when you joke. I got that covered. It's also said that one of my attributes is being intuitive -- don'tcha worry sweetheart. grin grin grin

I speak the language fluently -- I can even show you some proverbial stunts but that's for another day and it's classified as well as exclusive.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
gotcha wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
I'm watching a series, Smallville. Have you happened to see it before?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
yeah used to watch it 2yrs ago or was it last yr?
lost interest
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2009
Why did you lose interest? Who was your favorite while you watched and why?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
had no fav then
but the guy was cute so i liked him tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 11:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
Clark Kent? Lex Luthor?

I loff Lex Luthor more because he's so smart, very protective of his friends even though I have so many reasons to think he's shady. Clark on the other hand lets his feelings get in his way to fix situations and I hate to remember Lana Lang --- sh*t! She's so loose and thinks Clark's sun should rise and set her on her. I wish Clark could open his eyes and grab Chloe Sullivan --- that girl loves him, cares for him and is ready to give anything up for him long as it's Clark. I still find it unbelievable that Lana actually married Lex one time. I hate that gurl in that movie. Dang!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
clark's the boi rite?
the one that. . .
wait a min!
the story's about superman!
omg how was i so stupid not to have realised it all along
i mean the same qualities . . .
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:00am On Jul 10, 2009
Una still dey toast each other ni? grin grin grin
blue im telling chamo sad tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

clark's the boi rite?
the one that. . .
wait a min!
the story's about superman!
omg how was i so stupid not to have realised it all along
i mean the same qualities . . .

Yeah almost like Superman. But you know superman was just in two parts I guess while Smallville is in series. They must be cooking another season in the kitchen. Now that you remember it, answer my previous questions
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Una still dey toast each other ni? grin grin grin
blue im telling chamo sad tongue

Yo! Don't be such a grumpy killjoy. grin cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yo! Don't be such a grumpy killjoy.  grin cheesy

HA!
See this boy o . . . dem no tell u abt me? tongue
I am bluespice's big sis and she abt to marry chamo so quit toasting grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

HA!
See this boy o . . . dem no tell u abt me? tongue
I am bluespice's big sis and she abt to marry chamo so quit toasting grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Sorry big sister and where did it say I was toasting? She ain't no 'AGEGE' bread!

Ok! Show a red card and I will see what I can do grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by tubabie(f): 12:10am On Jul 10, 2009
*walking in*

Is this a chat room Bluespice and The seeker??
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Sorry big sister and where did it say I was toasting? She ain't no 'AGEGE' bread!

Ok! Show a red card and I will see what I can do grin grin

Lol . . .i no get red card
Chamo hasnt paid her brideprice yet so she is still for sale cheesy
How much u wan buy her 4? tongue cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2009
tope jo ma lo koba mi ahn ahn
iru egbon wo ni wo je sef embarassed

fav? it has to be clark kent

lol tubabie at all, its just got. . . .
em tope infected me tongue

but i loff chamo nau?
didnt u steal stephen (my lawfully wedded husband) from me so that chamo could get me?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

but i loff chamo nau?
didnt u steal stephen (my lawfully wedded husband) from me so that chamo could get me?

Twisted Sisters  grin grin grin

TOPE2000!:

Lol . . .i no get red card
Chamo hasnt paid her brideprice yet so she is still for sale cheesy
How much u wan buy her 4? tongue cheesy

Last time I checked her worth, she was priceless. So what do we do? grin shocked
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Last time when I checked her worth, she was priceless. So what do we do? grin shocked

that one lyrics. . . . . u berra talk str8 grin

bluespice:

but i loff chamo nau?

naah sis, stephen was always mine kiss cheesy
but u n star keep flauting ur milkshake at him angry cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2009
Nope ,  didn't know that was a lyric. If you think you can estimate her worth, what will you put it at?

Nilk or Milk?? shocked shocked  HOLLY MOLLY making a Jesus' cross sign on my head and heart rushing to Psalms now k'oju ma ri ibi
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2009
if it was about them milkshakes, u know u own that title wink

im the one with the ring
beat that! cool
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:26am On Jul 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Nope ,  didn't know that was a lyric. If you think you can estimate her worth, what will you put it at?

Nilk or Milk?? shocked shocked  HOLLY MOLLY making a Jesus' cross sign on my head and heart rushing to Psalms now k'oju ma ri ibi

gbogbo ara l'ogun e grin cheesy
na milki jare

just give me 1mil dollars, i go dash u grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

if it was about them milkshakes, u know u own that title wink

im the one with the ring
beat that! cool

Argggggggg . . . this is where i need them gifs angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} / Do You Know This About A Virgin? / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.