Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,512 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (5426 Views)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Would You Classify These Nigerian Ladies As Wife Material??? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by iice(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
I have no problem with it.  Don't know many guys around me who have problems with it but then again, most of them are crazy cheesy Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.  I rarely feel disappointed, so if he doesn't want.  .  .simply move on cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by GEW: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
some women are going to remain single for life cos someone told them everyman is going to ask them first. well lets wait and see
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by izeek(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
iice ask me out jare!
i dont think i have a problem with saying no. lol grin grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by iice(f): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2009
izeek:

iice ask me out jare!
i dont think i have a problem with saying no. lol grin grin grin

LOL!
Wait till the one that toasts you, toasts you like a piece of meat. . .you will run away grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by sirt1(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ poster,

Indifferent to this issue. Okunrin rejo, obinrin pa, ki ejo saa tiku
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by izeek(m): 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2009
iice:

LOL!
Wait till the one that toasts you, toasts you like a piece of meat. . .you will run away grin

dont bother , u knw PHCN, is very reliable.
before she toast me reach that level, they will do thier job.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by iice(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
grin grin lmao grin grin
But you can be toasted over a candle right? tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2009
@iicee

Nice one there.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by cooldud62: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2009
@poster, because girl don toast you now,
you come dey feel abi?
it happens everyday and it doesnt
make them less important or which english you use sef?
Girls who do that aree better than those using vibrators
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2009
why do men go and chat women up?
men think that they are secure in who they are and what they have to go up to a lady and chat her up.
so in my book, if a lady is secure in who she is and decide that she want to chat some guy up then, why not?
people should go for who they want in life not who has the guts to come chat them up.
some men out there are shy and even when they would like to talk to a prospective lady, they dont find the courage, so if a lady can make that first move , its all good for the both of them.
if a women sees something she likes and want, she should do whatever is in her power to get that person's attention or more.
the last thing you want to do is let that opportunity go and then regret for the rest of your life.
people who think that these women are desperate dont really get it. confidence shouldnt be seen as desperation.

in what "dating manual" does it say that women should wait for men to make the first move?
women put on all the make ups, the hair do, the push up bras, the fake nails etc and then you bloody wait?!
all these stuff are to attract men but you just aint got the knowledge or balls to go further.

this is common in everything about relationship: you dying to shag the hell out of him but wouldnt dare tell him until he made the first move. you are dying to marry him but would wait until he pop the question. oh ladies!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TYPOP(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2009
It happened to me before and I said no. But guess what? That lady is one of my good friends like she was before and one of the ladies I really respect. I mean, she called me to a park, we chatted for some time and discussed the topic. For me, I like her balls and the good thing is, she now goes out with a medical doctor when I am still single (lol). I just knew what I did not want and what I wanted.

Never spite a lady for doing what you can't do as long as its not immoral!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2009
cooldud62*:

@poster, because girl don toast you now,
you come dey feel abi?
it happens everyday and it doesnt
make them less important or which english you use sef?
Girls who do that aree better than those using vibrators

What do I do with you? I don't know. Where did I specify they are less important? I studied it's been going on around everywhere and I seek the opinion of the people on it. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it, I see it as being confident and extremely good about themselves. You should always comprehend every details of a post before you dish out your rants.
MRbrownJAY:

why do men go and chat women up?
men think that they are secure in who they are and what they have to go up to a lady and chat her up.
so in my book, if a lady is secure in who she is and decide that she want to chat some guy up then, why not?
people should go for who they want in life not who has the guts to come chat them up.
some men out there are shy and even when they would like to talk to a prospective lady, they dont find the courage, so if a lady can make that first move , its all good for the both of them.
if a women sees something she likes and want, she should do whatever is in her power to get that person's attention or more.
the last thing you want to do is let that opportunity go and then regret for the rest of your life.
people who think that these women are desperate dont really get it. confidence shouldnt be seen as desperation.

in what "dating manual" does it say that women should wait for men to make the first move?
women put on all the make ups, the hair do, the push up bras, the fake nails etc and then you bloody wait?!
all these stuff are to attract men but you just aint got the knowledge or balls to go further.

this is common in everything about relationship: you dying to shag the hell out of him but wouldnt dare tell him until he made the first move. you are dying to marry him but would wait until he pop the question. oh ladies!

You're the man bro. We can always expect to hear good comments from you man.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by eyonigger(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
It actually depends, because this has happened to me once.
The gurl came with an indirect approach, but as a soji guy I know what she wants.

I dounbt if any decent girl in Nigeria here would give you a direct approach.
But over there in some African countries, they do, and most especially in the White countries.

That is to say: if it happens here in NIGERIA, a lady is throwing away her pride, but in other more civilized countries its a normal thingy.

@iice so u can ask a guy out be it direct approach or indirect? I go die if that happens, thats just a big lie.
You of all people.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
eyonigger:

It actually depends, because this has happened to me once.
The gurl came with an indirect approach, but as a soji guy I know what she wants.

I dounbt if any decent girl in Nigeria here would give you a direct approach.
But over there in some African countries, they do, and most especially in the White countries.

That is to say: if it happens here in NIGERIA, a lady is throwing away her pride, but in other more civilized countries its a normal thingy.

What does the word "decent" stand for contextually? I quite understand that girls in Nigeria can't do it because of what the society -- and the guy in particular-- will label them. However, by the word "decent" do you mean any girls who does that in Nigeria is immodest?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2009
TheSeeker:

What does the word "decent" stand for contextually? I quite understand that girls in Nigeria can't do it because of what the society -- and the guy in particular-- will label them. However, by the word "decent" do you mean any girls who does that in Nigeria is immodest?

'decent' - The girls who end up at 40 with no prospects due to undue posing and attitude. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by eyonigger(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2009
Lol @ Debola

Tseeker, the reason why I used the word decent there is because:

A prostitute in disguise can make a direct approach at a guy knowing fully well that she can earn her carrier or life through you.

In Nigeria here, these are lists of girls I can call decent based on this kind of ur topic:

JUVE'S
GRADE 1 ARISTOS
APAYAN AND SOYOYO.

An hardcore prostitute is an exeception.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Lol @ Debola

Tseeker, the reason why I used the word decent there is because:

A prostitute in disguise can make a direct approach at a guy knowing fully well that she can earn her carrier or life through you.

In Nigeria here, these are lists of girls I can call decent based on this kind of ur topic:

JUVE'S
GRADE 1 ARISTOS
APAYAN AND SOYOYO.

An hardcore prostitute is an exeception.

I guess Nigerian girls -- no offence to them --- are like Pandora's box. You don't know what's exactly in there until you open it.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by iice(f): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
debosky:

'decent' - The girls who end up at 40 with no prospects due to undue posing and attitude. grin grin grin

LOL!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
debosky:

I wish they'd know this and do the right thing. Some guys might be shy and feel very insecure about themselves when it comes to talking to ladies while some need some hints before they could go for her, some wouldn't even go for the kill at the disclosure of every available hint -- so why not the girl say what's on her mind?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ post

I like, I take. There are ways to do it. Even initiating a conversation. If he responds positively, keep the friendship on and move it to the next stage.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by honeric01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
Nothing wrong with a girl walking up to a guy and chatting him up, but she should watch her space and learn how to read a man's body language esle the BOMBSHELL
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
Wow!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2009
does seducing a guy count? tongue

for real tho, nowadays, u see a guy u like, u make the effort to become friends best if he then likes u that way

how else would u ask a total stranger to be ur guy?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

does seducing a guy count? tongue

for real tho, nowadays, u see a guy u like, u make the effort to become friends best if he then likes u that way

how else would u ask a total stranger to be ur guy?

Yeah it starts from seduction. Some can be bold faced some smart girls might seduce naively so the guy thinks they are just shy grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
did i hear someone call my name? tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

did i hear someone call my name? tongue

Yes sweetheart I did. Where have you been?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
oh just about dear kiss
had a major chocolate craving so had to go get me some tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh just about dear kiss
had a major chocolate craving so had to go get me some tongue

Speaking of chocolate, you know someone told me yesterday they add Indian hair to it? Now I want to puke.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2009
@topic
wouldn't do such a thing, just not me.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol its a big phat lie darl
chocolate's made from cocoa and milk
did they tell u what the indian hair's for? grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2009
ibkaye:

@topic
wouldn't do such a thing, just not me.

Why?
bluespice:

lol its a big phat lie darl
chocolate's made from cocoa and milk
did they tell u what the indian hair's for? grin

They say it enhances the taste of the chocolate. They use Indian hair because they are the only ones who supply pure human hair. I almost didn't believe when I was told but I can't doubt the credibility of the person who told me. She seems to always be in the know.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Why?
Isn't something I would feel comfortable doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Character Or Beauty, Which Makes A Woman? / Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? / Why Did You And Your EX Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.