Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (5355 Views)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Would You Classify These Nigerian Ladies As Wife Material??? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by magragold(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2009
I believe anyone can make the move, provided its your heart you followed, and not your eyes/head only!!!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2009
ibkaye:

Isn't something I would feel comfortable doing

Can you be a bit logical?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol this time, she's not only wrong,
but i suspect her of being under some influence no offence
thats the most preposterous thing ive heard!
enhancing the taste?
pls!
why then dont folks use indian hair as a condiment in cooking?
what chemical element is present in the said indian hair that gives it a taste?
much more a taste so strong that it enhances the taste of chocolate?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Can you be a bit logical?
The idea of a woman making moves on a guy is just a no-no for me, not particularly my fortee
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
does ur 'making moves' also include seduction and the conscious effort to befriend a guy she fancies?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2009
yes grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2009
are u saying this to punish me? grin

for real tho, do u mean when u see a guy u like, u will not even try to get to know him better?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
nope grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

does ur 'making moves' also include seduction and the conscious effort to befriend a guy she fancies?

Why not dear?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
now i know ur pulling my hair grin
TheSeeker:

Why not dear?
cos its such an innocent almost natural reaction undecided
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
ibkaye:

nope grin

A scented and beautifully decorated fallacy. grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

now i know ur pulling my hair grin
Lol Im serious, seriously cheesy
TheSeeker:

If you say so
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol Im serious, seriously :DIf you say so

of course u are cheesy

TheSeeker:

i know yeah grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

cos its such an innocent almost natural reaction undecided

You're too much and you just cracked up the scale.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

of course u are cheesy
Lol
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

You're too much and you just cracked up the scale.
is that a good thing?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

is that a good thing? 

It means "O ti po ju"

O l'enu pa

Have a hard time understanding that? I'll put it simply

When I checked your inspiring personality on my Libra scale, I couldn't numerically quantify your size. grin grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
oh lord this black woman here's turning purple embarassed cheesy

thanks a milli wink
u said he was romantic yeah? tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

oh lord this black woman here's turning purple embarassed cheesy

thanks a milli wink
u said he was romantic yeah? tongue

You will soon turn pale. I'm just starting from Genesis by the time I get to Revelation, what color do you possibly want to turn to my queen? Blue black? Now that's photosynthesis.

Yes he's romantic, well aren't we all Libras romantic? YES WE CAN!!! YES WE ARE!!!!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
lies hun,
leo-virgo cusps rule! tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

lies hun,
leo-virgo cusps rule! tongue

I will also tell you we have the right sense of judgment. We're as well very faithful to our partners. Venus is largely associated with love and that's what rules the Libra, so what's up with the Leo-Virgo thingy?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2009
they generally have a combination of the two signs with the sign where the sun was closest to their star when they were born being the most dominant
im a true cusp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusp_(astrology)#Leo.2FVirgo
http://www.starlightastrology.com/cuspdates.htm
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

they generally have a combination of the two signs with the sign where the sun was closest to their star when they were born being the most dominant
im a true cusp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cusp_(astrology)#Leo.2FVirgo
http://www.starlightastrology.com/cuspdates.htm

Is this what you are?

You are very good at expressing this type of thing but when it comes to something close to your heart, such as love or compassion, you find it hard to let the other person know and can thus appear to be aloof and cold.  You have a tendency to get out of sorts and become 'picky' with those around you which makes for some unforgiven hard feelings in the future.

And I can't believe you're this tooo huhuhu grin grin grin grin chuchuchu grin

Virgoans are the critics of the Zodiac which I feel is an offshoot of their lack of self-confidence.   A big job ahead for all Virgoans is to build up self-confidence and their acceptance of the fact that everyone cannot be the same as he or she is; learn to live and let live.

I can help if you need help.

And yet another reason that makes you come under Libras. We don't criticize. We maintain peace and orderliness grin grin

The puritan is the picky, squeaky clean type who will never be pure in self and who searchs for it but cannot find it in others: therefore, the criticisms.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2009
dead! grin
now u def didnt get that from any of the sites i gave u,
i gave u scrutinized links tongue

as to ur questions, i plead the fifth cool
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

dead! grin
now u def didnt get that from any of the sites i gave u,
i gave u scrutinized links tongue

as to ur questions, i plead the fifth cool

Don't be so unfair like you've been described that was what you gave me unless you didn't read into it extensively here it goes again

http://www.starlightastrology.com/virgo-mercury.htm

As for the other link hold on, we seem to have almost the same good qualities, what about the bad? I'll point those out real quick

They are prone to being blunt, ego-oriented, stubborn, aloof, quarrelsome, cold, and perfectionist. It never said you were romantic tongue You can be a leader but are you diplomatic? No lipsrsealed OMG, wait a minute, did it really say you're an attention seeker? embarassed I don't want to point out the flaws before you start criticizing me like it said you would.

The Libran/Scorpion is prone to be stubborn, lazy, overbearing, sly, manipulative, hedonistic, dictatorial, sarcastic, volatile, self-indulgent, and compulsive. Now whatcha think about that? huh?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2009
are u trying to tell me ur a cusp also?
ha ha nice try hun wink

i wont be dragged into this tongue
tho it describes some aspects of me, which? im sorry my lawyer says thats all i can say grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

are u trying to tell me ur a cusp also?
ha ha nice try hun wink

i wont be dragged into this tongue
tho it describes some aspects of me, which? im sorry my lawyer says thats all i can say grin

Nice try yeah and I'm glad it worked there you go criticizing  grin grin

what aspects of you did it not describe? Your lawyer's really doing what you're paying him to do. I'm sure your proud of him
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
he's the best what do u expect?
ofcourse im proud of him and i have utmost faith in him
so i do as he says
and he says im to answer none of the questions
they are leading questions as he says tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by chiyo: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
hmm blue spice and theseeker tis tis tis
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 10:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
lol any problem? smiley
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

he's the best what do u expect?
ofcourse im proud of him and i have utmost faith in him
so i do as he says
and he says im to answer none of the questions
they are leading questions as he says tongue

Leading where? You got something you're stuffing up in the back? Thought you was supposed to be open tongue tongue Hey don't be spiteful on me now.

So if he tells you not to go on a very romantic date, you'll oblige him? Why am I having this feeling you're trying to scare me away? grin
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TOPE20001(f): 10:48pm On Jul 09, 2009
see derailment tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? / What Would You Do If You Meet This Guy/girl Infront Of Your Home? / My Relationship Wit My First Love Was D Worst Relationship Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.