Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! (5359 Views)

What Really Is A Woman's Pride? / If Virginity Is A Woman's Pride........... / Would You Classify These Nigerian Ladies As Wife Material??? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:17am On Jul 10, 2009
What's your ID on there?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:19am On Jul 10, 2009
let ur senses guide you wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:21am On Jul 10, 2009
My instincts told me that's what you'd say. I'll fish you out
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:24am On Jul 10, 2009
good luck wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2009
Own up. I caught you already -- saffron
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2009
I f***king hate that website. Too slow for my liking. It ain't like I'm trying to visit Fox News or CNN
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:45am On Jul 10, 2009
it might be ur connection
it aint slow here smiley

hun im about to hit the sack
its been a long night

found me?
i havent even signed in today
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2009
Too bad I got the wrong person. Hold on up let me put some laughter on that fine face before you hit the sack.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:52am On Jul 10, 2009
lol thanks,
will appreciate it
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2009
In a trial, a Southern small town and prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife and you manipulate people and talk behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brain that you will never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.

The lawyer was stunned. Now know what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I know known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention that he has cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counsel to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I will send you both to the electric chair'
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 4:56am On Jul 10, 2009
roflmao!!!!!
oh my gosh!!!!
u just woke me up grin

im going to try to get back o bed,
goodnight sweets kiss
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2009
Now go on to bed sweetheart. If you see any butterfly by your bed or window, know that is me watching over you.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 5:13am On Jul 10, 2009
In a public bus, a woman was with her child that was less than a year old. A guy was sitting next to the woman. After a few minutes on the bus, the child starts crying. The woman gives her kid cookies, he rejects it, then she threatens "I'll give it to uncle if you don't take it" but the child refuses still. Then she keeps her threat alive and give it to the guy sitting next to her.

She brings out chocolate, the kid still refuses, makes another round of threat and completes it-- giving the chocolate to the guy.

She did this with ice cream and just the same thing happens. The woman thinking she knows what the kid wants but refusing to oblige him eventually had no choice but give him what he wants. She brings her breast out to to him and he refuses, then the woman makes another threat "I'll give it to uncle oooo". The kids intensifies his crying mode and she attempts to return the breast into her clutches, when the "uncle" flares and says "I no go gree" "No be since morning you don dey talk say you go give uncle you go give uncle?" "why e be say na this one you wan return?" "I no go gree" and they both start to drag the breasts,

Did I just sound raw? No, I didn't. I hope I don't get banned.
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Busybody2(f): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2009
bluespice:

chei!
BB u have no idea how i goofed out on one super hottie one day
i was walking with my straight face jejely oh when this hattie from heaven smiled at me,
i was in heaven immediately i was so shocked i couldnt smile
or reply the idiot i was walking with wanted to run back and tell him i said hi tongue
nywais i missed out on him, turned out he was a friend of a friend's friend
till tomorrow i slap myself for not smiling that day cry grin

Tell me about it.

I can never forget THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY, THE BONE OF MY BONE, MY BROWNIE cry

DATE: July 7th 2002

VENUE: LONDON UNDERGROUND, EUSTON STATION ESCALATOR, NORTHERN LINE, HE WAS DESCENDING THE OTHER ESCALATOR,

I did not want to appear cheap by "putting it our all there" embarassed and did not wanna appear cold, ended up frozen AND ROOTED ON THE SPOT, and . . . er. . . er. . . ARRGHHH, i can't even compose myself to describe what happened, still mourning his loss to date cry cry cry

Anyhoo, I can see you are getting your groove on with TheSeeker, i dey jolos small oh, me too i go love oh, don't let me be a clog in the wheel, i'm outta here cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:15am On Jul 11, 2009
LOL!!!!!!
i wonder if men ever get the same rooted to the spot feeling tongue

love ke?
as if u no know se i be omode
no love in this zone oh
just innocent convo cool tongue
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by latch(m): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2009
doesn't happen
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2009
what doesnt happen?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 1:42am On Jul 11, 2009
bluespice:

LOL!!!!!!
i wonder if men ever get the same rooted to the spot feeling tongue

love ke?
as if u no know se i be omode
no love in this zone oh
just innocent convo cool tongue

Did I mention it to you as a compliment that I find you absolutely romantic when you're in denial?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by agathamari(f): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
have you never heard of a sadie hawkins dance? or sadie hawkins day?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by latch(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2009
@bluespice : men getting rooted to a spot cos of a girl
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Olowojeje: 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2009
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. LADIES SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED TO EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS WHEN NECESSARY. WHETHER IT IS INITIATED BY THE MAN OR THE WOMAN MEANS NOTHING, WHAT MATTERS IS THE GENIUNNESS OF THE WHOLE THING.
MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S FIANCEE SAT HIM DOWN FOR OVER THIRTY MUNITES TO DISCUSS FRIENDSHIP AND MARRIAGE WITH HIM. UNKNOWN TO THE LADY, MY BROTHER WAS NURSING THE AMBITION TO PROPOSE TO HER. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE HERE IS THAT THE LADY VOICED HER MIND OUT BEFORE MY BROTHER COULD ESTABLISH HIS STAND. THOUGH THEIR MARRIAGE IS SCHEDULED THIS DECEMBER, BUT I SEE IN THEM THE BEST OF COUPLES.
IT IS ONLY AN INSENSIBLE ( forgive me if the word sounds harsh) THAT CAN DERIDE SUCH A GESTURE FROM A LADY.
I MUST EQUALLY MAINTAIN HERE THAT IT IS NOT COMPULSARY THAT THE MAN MUST ACCEPT SUCH PROPOSAL FROM THE LADY ( ladies should please take note so that you will not feel humiliated when the man has a good reason to turn you down). IF HE HAS ANY REASON WHATSOEVER TO DECLINE SUCH INVITATION, THE PRINCIPLE OF POLITENESS SHOULD BE STRICTLLY OBSERVED.
GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:31am On Jul 14, 2009
Olowojeje! What's with the yelling?
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2009
TheSeeker:

Did I mention it to you as a compliment that I find you absolutely romantic when you're in denial?
i think u misquoted the wrong person smiley
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by TheSeeker(m): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2009
Nope, I didn't!
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by bluespice(f): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2009
oh yes u did wink
Re: Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents! by Naturez(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
@ SEEKER n BLUESPICE
I dey watch una ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is She Hiding In The Closet? / How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom / Is It Advisable I Lick And Rim My Girlfriend's Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.