Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (53774 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by fineyemi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
XBLadez:

I started living alone since I was 19. Only God know if I'm telling lies.
I tink am beginning to believe you. Circumstances may be the reason you started living alone at the age of 19
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Jidexfeel(m): 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
I totally agree with the lady though not from her own view. At 25 you should no longer be with your parents as a guy. Times may be hard, but that does not say you should remain at your parents' house. There are vital lessons you have to learn at that age but you can't learn them while still at your parents'. There some small decisions you will make as a man, staying at home won't help you learn them.

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Sammyblaq(m): 1:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin grin I really wanna learn how to rap the igbo dialect, though I hear better embarassed.. I have this girl friend on FB.. She writes letters, poems, stories using my dialect (not the central igbo), and I am always wowed grin.. I've asked her to teach me.. Hope she knows I am serious..
Igbo amaka... Ana'm ede ya mana agukwa ya bu asusu.
I understand. Remind her again and give her a little time. She will.

#Igbotic
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by sweet7oyin(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Yes dear. I was trying to say that I left house as early as when I got admission into medical school, and never returned back after graduation coz I got a great job after.
did u leave d house.. Or u were to occupied to go home
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:02am On Apr 09, 2018
Zceesneh:
Nigerian Girl Gets Blasted For Saying, At 25, No Guy Should Be Staying In Their Parents’ House
The guy was pained…Lol. Do you support the girl’s opinion? Read below;
so we should rather be in your own parents' house shebi!!??�
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:24am On Apr 09, 2018
ChappyChase:

You took the word right out of my mouth bro..
But there are some exceptions, like as a guy at 25 you should minimise the way you depend on your parent, we know country bad but at least you should be seeing making attempt. To me its wrong for a guy at 20 to still depend on his parent for pocket money to buy little things like recharge card, cloths, phones and some other little little things. try and minimise your dependency level to only shelter, food(which might not be always) and school fees if your are not yet through with school...
With these above points you're sure to avoid embarrassment!

what of a 25year old girl still living with her parents? undecided
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ChappyChase: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

what of a 25year old girl still living with her parents? undecided
Please girls talk for yourself, me no too know how to handle girl stuffs like that, by the way, the society has always helped by not putting too much pressure on ladies. Only marriage is what count which is wrong..
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
cruzita:
I think she is right, some guys even find it hard to stay in their parents house even at the age of 21.they start looking for where to stay for more freedom because they can't get it in their parents house.

How many Nigerian girls who have attained 25 aren't living with their parents?

If at all someone is supposed to say this, it shouldn't be a lady. I'm sure the ridiculous individual is still living with her parents. It's only in Nigeria that you see ladies living with their parents even 40years old girls but you are telling the males what to do.

You that typed that nonsense above if we should investigate, you're still living with your parents.

E no even concern me.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by biebs: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2018
Strahovski1:
She is right.
23 is even late undecided
That guy who commented is broke, jobless and pained

na Sooo ..... so were will he sleep if his earnings cnt gt him house yet?.....
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2018
aliyuabbaashiru:
so we should rather be in your own parents' house shebi!!??�

I didn't say so, she did

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.