Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (53778 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:

shocked
grin

I jus tiya
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by AkumahTalk(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
A word for the wise: In this life; there's no referee. Make plans that are unique to your situation and follow through with it. The main reason most guys run off early is because they want to revel at ungodly hours and fornicate. The main reason most girls prefer this category of guys is because they are the people they revel and fornicate with. Like in the animal kingdom, once a Female is mature enough to mate, she prefers the privacy of a nest; hence their popular question "Do you stay alone". The young lady that posted this was just responding to her animal instincts. It most likely has nothing to do with being responsible but has everything to do with sex.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Kassidy90(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
I am 30 I av have a room and parlour self-contained in my father' s house also have my own house under construction, but my dad won't allow me to pack out until I finish my own house...

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by 9jatatafo(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
I agree with her 100%
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
The kind stupid things you read online from people, you wonder if these are not the same people living around you and which you see in the street everyday. What sort of rubbish. We have men and women who are over 40 still living in their papa house and not intentions of parking out at all and here on the internet, everyone is like, 25 is even too much. My dear, i stay in my father's house as long as i want. Nobody will push me away.

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by pulsa(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

I'm not up to 25. I have my own house.

If I can do that, why can't any man do that or even better?

So your reply is lame
do you live in Nigeria?
you look Indian, and if you could have your own house before 25 in a poor country like India, then your family is loaded.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

grin

I jus tiya
Dey no dey hear word grin

Hope u good mrs wink

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Rone16(f): 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
At 25 a guy can decide to live on his own but I don't see it as a must.Later when you say at 25,every lady is meant to be in her husbands house,she'll start opening her mouth to talk.

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by kevoh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
hedonistic:

The bills don't rain, they pour. Outrageous stuff man. You know those sort of days when you're low on cash and just merely hanging on till you receive money for job done - maybe in a week or two, only for one issue to crop up: PHCN inspectors, a collapsed roof, etc. Wey you go need to spend N20k or so immediately. Lol. And you were hoping to manage the 30k you have for two weeks until the next windfall.

It's not easy to be a man. I'm not even talking about a married man with a wife and children with unlimited emergencies to dread. I'm talking about a bachelor living alone.
I feel you bro. I already crossed the 'Bachelor-Living-Alone' line. tongue Expenses have super tripled with a new addition to my once solo household cheesy and yet the bills keep raining. Despite this you will still send some cash to your younger siblings in school who I will ensure they do not make the mistake I made of leaving the house when I got a job at 25. They will have to SAVE, SAVE and SAVE.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ikombe: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
She is right.

23 is even late undecided

That guy who commented is broke, jobless and pained
even emeka is talking grin

You wey comot for ur papa house @ d age of 29 undecided

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ikombe: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
Rone16:
At 25 a guy can decide to live on his own but I don't see it as a must.Later when you say at 25,every lady is meant to be in her husbands house,she'll start opening her mouth to talk.
Finally sumone with sense undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Krismart(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Then @23 no girl should remain in her parents' house
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ikombe: 7:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kassidy90:
I am 30 I av have a room and parlour self-contained in my father' s house also have my own house under construction, but my dad won't allow me to pack out until I finish my own house...
shey make i park enter for ur popsi house as u wan comot undecided

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by girlfriendsnatc: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Zceesneh:
Nigerian Girl Gets Blasted For Saying, At 25, No Guy Should Be Staying In Their Parents’ House
The guy was pained…Lol. Do you support the girl’s opinion? Read below;

Not surprised because many Nigerian girls suffer from chronic s.t.u.pi.d!ty undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by iRepNaija1: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Patented:
Everybody's situation is different and you have no idea what the next person is passing through or has passed through. I really hate it when people sit in their own 'lil' corner of the world and make General statements about the rest of Humanity.

That's well and good but this is Nairaland we're talking about. If people here stopped subscribing to gender stereotypes, there wouldn't be topics like this or how a lady should present herself in public and etc.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
She is right.

When the guy take finish school? Especially when admision hard to get?

Ask her her reasons and they re as flimsy as flimsy could be!

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Duru009(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
She is absolutely rite joor.......
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Duru009(m): 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
She is absolutely rite joor.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by U2ice(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
Girls jst want whr de can b goin for weekends n fvck dia lives out dats y de are all agreeing...
If ma papa don die mk I leave house cos am 25undecided

Rubbish talk! Easier said dan done 4 dis 9ja
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Kangol99(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Being a man has to do with taking responsibilities. It's good if one is able to do that. And i think every serious guy should set that as a goal unless for some circumstances that may cause it.

For me by 25 i already said it. I'm out!
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by U2ice(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
vfactor:

When the guy take finish school? Especially when admision hard to get?

Ask her her reasons and they re as flimsy as flimsy could be!

Dnt mind her...she jst wnt whr she can b goin to fvck @will
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Kassidy90(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
ikombe:
shey make i park enter for ur popsi house as u wan comot undecided
If u re ready to pay me,
What am saying is that it doesn't matter if u re 25 n still in ur popsi house if there is a reasonable explanation behind it
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by mikolo80: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:
she is right. At 25 a guy should start being responsible for himself.
He be like say that nigga whey respond to her still dey live for him papa house undecided

and you and the mumu woman think that it's by the 26 year olds might and intelligence that he will stand on his own in this nonsense economy
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by mikolo80: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
She is right.

how old are you. Serena Williams is 35,if you haven't won Wimbledon by now you're also a broke ass. do you see how talking as if it's by your power makes you look ignorant
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by iykekelvins(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
So when I'd be graduating at 25
Ashu be looking for house..Because. I want to strt a family abi
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by stan241(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Has to be up there as the most stupid thing ive heard all my life

Note to young guys out there, do not let any lady/girl set unrealistic targets for you, things are fricking hard at the moment and as long as your folks are not chasing you away, pls stay and save as much as you can jare at least until you ready, whatever kinda lifestyle you enjoyed in your Uni days ended the day you graduated, its the norm in the "real" world....

That girl must be one of those who move around with this yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Strahovski1(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
pulsa:

do you live in Nigeria?
you look Indian, and if you could have your own house before 25 in a poor country like India, then your family is loaded.

My country is far better than Nigeria. Most of your business men come to India to trade money because your currency is weak. We own most hospitals in Lagos, most steel and aluminium manufacturing industries in Nigeria. 89% owned by Indians. Please do not talk about country please don't. Know your place.

Besides I'm a married man and I'm not up to 25 years.

Are you happy now?
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Tmercy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I disagree with you here bae, unless you just wanna keep up with the joneses undecided

I had a friend that was 33 and lived with his parents at that time.

he used to earn about $3,500 every two weeks after tax and would save a whole paycheck at once and use the other one to help out in the house.

now, he is married, drives a G37s and paid for his house cash, from all the savings.

yes, u may not have your privacy, but you'd have money in the bank and lots of it

unless of course the guy just wants to move out so he can be fvcking at will cheesy
100 all they want is freedom for d guy so dey can come in n Bleep @ will

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by oodua1stson: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
vizkiz:
she is right. At 25 a guy should start being responsible for himself.
He be like say that nigga whey respond to her still dey live for him papa house undecided

there's a bug difference btw what u said abd what the b1tch tweeted.

Even by 18 every man should hv a sense of responsibility but that no man should leave in his dad's house at 25? So if you're done schooling you should just leave home like a vagabond? What if you studied medicine and left school around 25 or so?

The girl is just brainless and stoopid. And if you support her you're stoopid too
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by oodua1stson: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:
She is right.

you're a brain dead donkey
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
BumBae:

Dey no dey hear word grin

Hope u good mrs wink
I'm very very good thanks darl

Hope same for u wink
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by oodua1stson: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
I think she is right, some guys even find it hard to stay in their parents house even at the age of 21.they start looking for where to stay for more freedom because they can't get it in their parents house.
those are boys with no good parental background

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.