Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (53786 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by tempex88(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
I support the Girl but that's in an ideal country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by gbalikuma(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
I think after 25 he is not just your father but your landlord also

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some people are just born idiots. So, is she saying that guys should not live with their parents at 25 but girls should? Why 25 and not 22 or 30. Who made the rule? Where is it written? is it your fathers house?

28 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Some guys are lucky mehn, my mother sent me and my siblings out, of the family house at 18 lol.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Amberon: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Its twitter, that guy was prolly kidding as all twitter users do.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by peacengine(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Who made the rules? Trash
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by seenter84: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
18 years sef
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
As the old adage goes: "A fool at 40 is a fool for ever."
The expiry date is therefore 40. sad the rest of you girls can "go and suck a dick."

9 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by vicstar(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
based on ma own perception, I'll agree with her undecided but to some people it depends on a lot of things, so I won't blame any victim grin
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by olatade(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
I no guys who are above 30 and still leave with their parents.guess it boils down to the economic situation of the country,things are not easy...

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by abbey621(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
At 25 in a normal and sane society, a man should no longer be living with his parents but when we talk about Nigeria, we are far from normalcy. At 25 most guys will be fortunate to be through with their undergraduate degree not to talk of having a job capable of sustaining oneself. Even here in the U.S, guys move out at 19 to 22 years of age only to return to their parents' house a couple of years later due to the harsh realities of the real world. The global economy is bad, even the wealthy families are making adjustments, a man should not live by the standards of the world but by his own unique situation. Life is not a sprint but a marathon, only the fittest survives!

16 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by doomsdayII(m): 5:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I disagree with you here bae, unless you just wanna keep up with the joneses undecided

I had a friend that was 33 and lived with his parents at that time.

he used to earn about $3,500 every two weeks after tax and would save a whole paycheck at once and use the other one to help out in the house.

now, he is married, drives a G37s and paid for his house cash, from all the savings.

yes, u may not have your privacy, but you'd have money in the bank and lots of it

unless of course the guy just wants to move out so he can be fvcking at will cheesy
God bless u for this input. Fraction of guys who leave at 25 or less just want freedom. There's a saying that goes you don't have to leave your parents house cos you're matured.....leave cos that's the right time

7 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by bastien: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
When some girls talk, u go dey ask your self if them dey reason with thier boobi smh

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by henrinity(m): 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
rheether:
At 25. some guys are still looking for admission.
Yes oh, Nneoma
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
the girl forgot this is naija and not Yankee. It's easier in Yankee and almost impossible here in naija. now let's say a guy got admitted in school at 19 and spends another 4 or 5 years or even more in school. automatically that adds up to 25 or more. the ones that go into apprenticeship spends even longer period. the ones that dares to leave home at tender age are the ones you see street hawking, sleeping under the bridge and thugs at motor parks. naija hard. only very very few makes it out of home before 25
Dont mind them bro. they thinks its easy. and dont even be surprise that majority of the guys supporting what the girl posted are either below 20yrs whom life havent thought lessons or above 25yrs still leaving in their parent's house but just posting trash here for the sake of one or two girls they re crushing here on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Ben6ene: 5:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
So if ur father owns a mansion, u will still want to leave it a bungalow, right?

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by kevoh(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
While leaving your pop's house @25 might sound like the adult thing to do, it's just plain stup.id to leave if you have nothing(good job or business) to fall back on.

Economy is really tough even for those of us with jobs. Guys do not make that mistake of packing out of your pop's place because of some stupid girl's advice. Establish yourself in a small business if the jobs are not forthcoming, SAVE,SAVE and SAVE while you have least responsibilities to pay electricity bills, food, water bills e.t.c Trust me the bills will not stop coming! I made same mistake! Not that I am regretting it but I believe I would have had more savings than I have now if I had takeN such step.

7 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Ben6ene: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
So if ur father owns a mansion, u will still want to leave it for a bungalow, right?
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ericprince(m): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
U never suffer, if u suffer u know go talk like these.

4 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time bitter truth.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by newguy1(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Girls trying to plan guys future since 19bc. If a guy still live it his folks @ 30 n his already working means he his comfortable with d arrangement wetin con b anode concern people should stop using their life to judge odas

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by bxcode(m): 5:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
By whose standard?
What shall it profit a man to leave his parents house because he feels he needs privacy and ends up going home every now and then for back up?

6 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by millhouse: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

I disagree with you here bae, unless you just wanna keep up with the joneses undecided

I had a friend that was 33 and lived with his parents at that time.

he used to earn about $3,500 every two weeks after tax and would save a whole paycheck at once and use the other one to help out in the house.

now, he is married, drives a G37s and paid for his house cash, from all the savings.

yes, u may not have your privacy, but you'd have money in the bank and lots of it

unless of course the guy just wants to move out so he can be fvcking at will cheesy
spot on bro... No mind them babes, them just wan quickly hook a homeboy down. Recalled my cousin who moved out at 23, next thing a so na babes dey flock him house na.. As per free space and before he could say bingo a lady was already pregnant for him. I too a cue from that and stayed with my folks till I was 27 so I could use my folks to dey discharge all those desperado babes.

8 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by jaywhoco(m): 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
smiley'but men may construe things after their own fashion, clean from the purpose of the things themselves' Julius Caesar

It isn't what one looks @ that matters but what one one sees...on this matter no one is really right but many are wrong
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
On the average, majority of 25yrs and below guys who doesnt stay in their parents house are
1. Uneducated

2. They left for privacy sake and most times this privacy they wanted was seeked for because of a girl.

Which guy that plans having a future wanna live such a stvpid life?

6 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by segzybam(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bitches be setting rules for guys. Who da hell do they think they are. Na where life turn face you na him you know o.

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Tloc(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Patented:
Everybody's situation is different and you have no idea what the next person is passing through or has passed through. I really hate it when people sit in their own 'lil' corner of the world and make General statements about the rest of Humanity.

U gather brain!

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by AreTheyBitches(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
I no wan reach 23 for that man house self

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Zelex9(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Depends...I'm 23 working and live with my parents in the UK (Yes, even in abroad..talk less of Nigeria). Due to this with the addition of my prudent spending, I can genuinely say that I can afford to buy (mortgage) a 2 bedroom flat in London by the end of the year. I can just about build a family sized bungalow in Nigeria as of today.

It up to the individual to decide how he wants to live his live...only that individual knows what he has in mind (how he wants to plan his life). People have different set of circumstances and I don't think it is fair to label people generally, its not about where you start in life but where you finish!

4 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Gabaleve(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
I think she is right, some guys even find it hard to stay in their parents house even at the age of 21.they start looking for where to stay for more freedom because they can't get it in their parents house.
what are u saying?....please read the whole thread
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by sekzy99(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm. Nt in all cases. I left my parent house at the age of 22]quote author=umehmj post=42973121]the girl forgot this is naija and not Yankee. It's easier in Yankee and almost impossible here in naija. now let's say a guy got admitted in school at 19 and spends another 4 or 5 years or even more in school. automatically that adds up to 25 or more. the ones that go into apprenticeship spends even longer period. the ones that dares to leave home at tender age are the ones you see street hawking, sleeping under the bridge and thugs at motor parks. naija hard. only very very few makes it out of home before 25[/quote]
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by SirLewis(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
The girl is just an olosho using the weed smoking yahoo boys that have staffed her senseless as "viable" examples of her point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians / I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.