Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' (53779 Views)

'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Mike008(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
This carries the same weight as saying, 'At 25 a girl should be married and in her husbands house'.

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
U2ice:

Dnt mind her...she jst wnt whr she can b goin to fvck @will

I think that's the best she can come out with. At 25 she should be in her husband's house. I don't understand women worrying their selves with men wahala
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by OwaMsn(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Yomieluv:
She is right,if minimum adult age is 18,then a guy who is 25 shouldnt be in his parents house after 7years of being an adult..

She's 100% right i left my parents house at 17
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

I'm very very good thanks darl

Hope same for u wink
Yes im good thanks wink
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by pulsa(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Strahovski1:

My country is far better than Nigeria. Most of your business men come to India to trade money because your currency is weak. We own most hospitals in Lagos, most steel and aluminium manufacturing industries in Nigeria. 89% owned by Indians. Please do not talk about country please don't. Know your place.

Besides I'm a married man and I'm not up to 25 years.

Are you happy now?
India has a low per capital income compared to Nigeria
India has a higher proportion of its citizens living in poverty
There are more Indian economic immigrants in Nigeria, than vice versa.
So dude if you could have achieved all this at your age and taking into consideration your skin colour (caste societal stigma), you were most likely born into a family with high socioeconomic background.

3 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
umehmj:
the girl forgot this is naija and not Yankee. It's easier in Yankee and almost impossible here in naija. now let's say a guy got admitted in school at 19 and spends another 4 or 5 years or even more in school. automatically that adds up to 25 or more. the ones that go into apprenticeship spends even longer period. the ones that dares to leave home at tender age are the ones you see street hawking, sleeping under the bridge and thugs at motor parks. naija hard. only very very few makes it out of home before 25
Well commented.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by U2ice(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
vfactor:

I think that's the best she can come out with. At 25 she should be in her husband's house. I don't understand women worrying their selves with men wahala

Lolzgrin dats funny

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
I've stop commenting, but i must say she truly don't understand what she said. she just want the world to check her name/profile.. guys do your vary best in any good thing, God who created you won't leave you alone. it doesn't matter the number of years you live in your parent house, what matters is your perspective for tomorrow. we gotta work harder to make it in life!
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
OwaMsn:

why did you left?

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
OwaMsn:

why did you left?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by godman01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Patented:
Everybody's situation is different and you have no idea what the next person is passing through or has passed through. I really hate it when people sit in their own 'lil' corner of the world and make General statements about the rest of Humanity.
God bless you. It's funny indeed.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ifeomaekol(f): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
And then every girl shuld be married @d age of 20 ba? Wat of guys dt still live wt dia parents bt provide for d house? Dt it worked for mr A doesn't mean it ll wrk for mr B, especially in nigeria wia things r hard. D most important thing is dt d guy kws he has come of age n stp depending on d parents for everything, wia one is nw doesn't mata bt wat matas is hw focused one is in getin to d appointed destination.

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
What if he is the one footing the bills in his parents house?
What if he has not achieve his goal?
The latter should be taken into consideration.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
OwaMsn:

To squats with friends who pays the bill I guess.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
If you want to live your parents house, don't go and squats with friends who is managing himself.Shikena.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Lol how very patronizing of you. I mean to each their own, but like I said it's not real about forming big boy or whatever. To me, it's about doing the right thing at the right time and I just fundamentally disagree with the idea of anyone who's over 30 living with their parents. Unless for some particular unique reasons. Thank goodness your friend eventually got married, he was pushing the "limit" o IMO

You have been given proof that an arbitrary moving out phase isnt always beneficial and that in this case, it has proven wiser than so many "wise" and mature people who moved out at 18. Perhaps, only a man would understand what that poster you quoted said. A 33 year old man paid $160, 000 in hard cash for a house, and youre saying what exactly? That he fùcked up? He should have moved out earlier and still be a tenant or paying mortgage? grin Women like you shoud be avoided at all costs. Group think is obviously more prevalent than it appears.

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
Timbuktou:

You have been given proof that an arbitrary moving out phase isnt always beneficial and that in this case, it has proven wiser than so many "wise" and mature people who moved out at 18. Perhaps, only a man would understand what that poster you quoted said. A 33 year old man paid $160, 000 in hard cash for a house, and youre saying what exactly? That he fùcked up? He should have moved out earlier and still be a tenant or paying mortgage? grin Women like you shoud be avoided at all costs. Group think is obviously more prevalent than it appears.
Avoid me and don't quote me then. Ultimately I wouldn't applaud anyone just moving out of the house at age 33. We all have different principles in life, you do what you want and so will I. I think a 33 year old should have 2 kids like I said but, you can have yours when you're 47, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by ledaman: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
But I have a friend he is 37years of age still living with his parents!
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by anigbajumo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
cruzita:
I think she is right, some guys even find it hard to stay in their parents house even at the age of 21.they start looking for where to stay for more freedom because they can't get it in their parents house.

Exactly!!! My reason....
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Avoid me and don't quote me then.

Ultimately I wouldn't applaud anyone just moving out of the house at age 33.

We all have different principles in life, you do what you want and so will I.

I think a 33 year old should have 2 kids like I said but, you can have yours when you're 47, don't worry.

Not on nairaland, you don't make such requests. If you don't want to be quoted, don't post a comment. wink

You applause is irrelevant in the larger scheme of things. If the guy who bought the house was waiting for applause from people like you, he wouldn't have achieved what he has so far. To be honest, your applause isn't as valuable as you think it is.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Let me return the favour of advice. You can choose to exist at the level of group-think and run the rat race. Don't worry, love.

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by pelumi67(m): 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Is dat one in Nigeria constitution and u wanna force ursef marry guy wey dey leave alone mk hin gv u belle abi. I beg look elsewhere.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by anigbajumo(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
belloabd1914:
Imagine leaving second school at 18, stay at home for two years seeking admission, finally decide to run a diploma program for anoda two years, = 22, gets admission to d uni tru jamb 4+1 of strike =26 wait anoda 1year to serve=27, without stealing or been a street thug how won't he be in his father's house?

100% wrong, av been living alone since I was 20yrs,now 23 yrs nd av been paying 40k as house rent till now.....Am not a street thug nor steal,am still a student, even thou I condemn the lady view on this coz all fingers are not equal...........

Dnt Ever say anyone living alone below age 25 is stealing, no no no......Everybody is obliged to his or her own ways of life base on his plan and resources at hand

2 Likes

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by adrainuche(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol we shout for gender equality at 25 some girls are still in their parents house !!!
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by schneider87(m): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Different strokes for different folks... no guy wants to remain in his father's house at even 20 sef, but this is Naija where the gestation period for living a comfortable life is longer than necessary.

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by belloabd1914(m): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2016
anigbajumo:

100% wrong, av been living alone since I was 20yrs,now 23 yrs nd av been paying 40k as house rent till now.....Am not a street thug nor steal,am still a student, even thou I condemn the lady view on this coz all fingers are not equal...........

Dnt Ever say anyone living alone below age 25 is stealing, no no no......Everybody is obliged to his or her own ways of life base on his plan and resources at hand
dude, we all see tinx from difrnt perspective, we all don't live in same neighborhood or have same opportunities. So all man is entitled to his/ her opinion. U can't authoritatively tell som1 Wat to say or not. I get ur point duo. May God bless our hustle.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by OwaMsn(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Love Machine:
To squats with friends who pays the bill I guess.

ha ha ha ha ha God punish poverty i never squats with friends laaaaa i'm 25 now and i'm already a family man with 3 kids, the same time taking care of my parents
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by OwaMsn(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Blyzz:
why did you left?

I left to struggle for myself and have a better future for my family because i was told either i learn mechanic or i go to the village to become a farmer i decided to disappear from the house and today, my parents are proud of me cheesy if u still de ur papa house at the age of 25, my guy u are still a boy not yet a man
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Timbuktou:

Not on nairaland, you don't make such requests. If you don't want to be quoted, don't post a comment. wink

You applause is irrelevant in the larger scheme of things. If the guy who bought the house was waiting for applause from people like you, he wouldn't have achieved what he has so far. To be honest, your applause isn't as valuable as you think it is.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Let me return the favour of advice. You can choose to exist at the level of group-think and run the rat race. Don't worry, love.
How is thinking that a man should be married before the age of 33 herd mentality?

The applause thing was a metaphor.... Let's just agree to disagree then, I'm tired of your not-so-subtle insults.
It's been nice conversing with you, I wish I could say it want it to last longer but that would be a huge lie grin Take care, goodnight.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

How is thinking that a man should be married before the age of 33 herd mentality?

The applause thing was a metaphor.... Let's just agree to disagree then, I'm tired of your not-so-subtle insults.
It's been nice conversing with you, I wish I could say it want it to last longer but that would be a huge lie grin Take care, goodnight.

Just because you don't want something doesn't make it bad. Sometimes, we fail to identify those things that could be beneficial to us.

Anyway...

1 Like

Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by UnimkeAk(m): 3:22am On Feb 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
Nigerian Girl Gets Blasted For Saying, At 25, No Guy Should Be Staying In Their Parents’ House
The guy was pained…Lol. Do you support the girl’s opinion? Read below;

Obviously that girl isn't happy that her bf stills stays with his parents.
She wants a place; she can go and drop her clothes one after the order and scream like a mad dog during sex.
Re: 'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' by fweshkid10(m): 3:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Itz ok buh it shudnt b criteria 4 dating datz wat z bad accept d guy 4 wu he z

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.