Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70076 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KINGinVAHALA: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
shulamitewoman:
should I reply to this?nah I dnt tink so..
Its your own decision to reply it or not, sweetheart.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well, Wooing lines don't work for me sha oooo, what works for me is to find an ENTRY POINT:

For example: If you discover she speaks french fluently, just behave as if you are willing to learn french and observe if she is willing to teach, if she is, thats your entry point brooo! Every Lady have their entry point, do your home work and just find it! thats why wooing directly at the first time of seeing her might not work with this strategy!

Wooing is sweeter when you are informed about her jooooo! The lines will flow better...

Well let me drop ma own favorite line:
....woaw, your finger nails are so beautiful, where do you get done?"..lol...works for me always!
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
Niyinficient:

It's all good. How come u ar on nairaland? We hardly see non-africans here.
Just wanna play with ya'll smiley
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Niyinficient(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Just wanna play with ya'll smiley

Nice of u to wanna play wit us! Lol! grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Niyinficient:

Nice of u to wanna play wit us! Lol! grin
You welcome tongue .See you around.Bye.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Niyinficient(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
You welcome tongue .See you around.Bye.

Morning buddie, hw u doing today?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Niyinficient:

Morning buddie, hw u doing today?
Good,good. BYE. smiley
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Niyinficient(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Good,good. BYE. smiley

Seems u ar quiet busy?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
Niyinficient:

Seems u ar quiet busy?
No,I just wanna go from this thread now.See you around NL.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Niyinficient(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
No,I just wanna go from this thread now.See you around NL.

Okies, happy touring around! grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
classicB:

The TRUTH and i learned it hurts wink
really
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by mtngloetiartel: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss
kikikikikiki i no fit laff finish o
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by obontami: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
cruzita:
undecided those won't move some girls .U will only end up embarrassing yourself because the moment u start this nonsense they just hiss and walk away

Who are they are u not a lady ??

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Engineermbugame(m): 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
fabolouz1:
Quite hilarious as I have used @ least two of these lines. Honesty wooing a girl is not as simple as people think most especially when it's a girl with class. Most guys just honk horn and believe the girl will stop but though some do,others won't no matter the class of car u are driving. During my undergraduate days the style that worked 98% of the time 4 me was to start wooing girls from 1-2,&4-6 pm. I carefully choose this time b.cuz I know after a lecture stress moment they did be hungry.

Me: hello cute

Girl: hi

Me: i,am otobong,what should I call u?

Girl: i,am pearl ( na fake names most girls d use but who k's?)

Me: such a cute name, u must be born on the month of may.

Girl: smiles,why do u say so

Me: 80 % of beautiful girls are born in may and research has proven this to be true

Girl: I don't know how true ur assertion is but I was born on may

Me: ain' t nothing to proof then, pretty today is Wednesday ( I use the name of any day of the week depending when I meet them),queenliz restaurant has the best menu on this day, plz would u join me?

Girl: mmmmmm! Was actually heading home but I must confess u sound different from other guys so y not(differnt girls use differnt phrases but actually none has ever rebuffed my lunch or dinner date)

Me: u making me feel special and I promise to make dis treat a special one... we then head to the restaurant and after avin a gud meal contacts are xchanged and d rest d say is history. Shout out to all malabites and malabresses on the thread.
bad nigga, i hail u.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by bulbutcher(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hii dmired you frm afar thought to say hello.I want to talk to you later in the day what's your number?
Practice till you get the hang of it u'll notice it's nt what u sa bt hw you say it
Girls have a third brain for scoring your confidence.
Gud luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.