Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70119 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by fortunechy(m): 8:57am On Feb 20, 2016
if u channel this cliches for the fins of God,honestly heaven will rejoice on ur behalf.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
babasolo:
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film
Lmaoo.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by deebrain(m): 9:01am On Feb 20, 2016
As long as you are not harassing her and you are passing your message that you want her to be your boo.... It goes.

Meeting a strange lady for the first time, liking her the first time, meeting her and passing your message to her and her accepting and the whole drama IS GENERALLY HILARIOUS.

If there is no hilarious thing attached to a first time meeting with your crush, THEN YOUR FIRST MEETING WAS BORING.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by wristbangle: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss

Then I will suggest u do that 15 stuff. Stop condemning the good works of people. It's just like u that your line of design is outdated. How will u feel?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by PurestBoy(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just hope say na Dollars sha cheesy

You know no like naira? Let's try to grow our naira bro
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by donbabajeff(m): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2016
sorry are you nicki minaj's younger sis?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by repogirl(f): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2016
That you look familiar is a very common one. Some will even give you name sef. They will be like, "Hello, Chioma right?"
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by kullozone(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
You praising her? Do you think I give a damn about her comment? It doesn't move me an inch and will not stop me from dropping another one cheesy

Bro, just do your thing... Some are just pained their threads don't hit the front page.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Funkychic:

@Op....Number10 says..... feel free to add yours, is dat one of d Hilarious cliches??
It's also part of it cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:
hello! Please I'm going to Ekiti and don't know the right route to take. Please, how far is it? is it possible I trek from Ikeja to Ekiti? Oga go sit down jawe

grin grin grin grin grin

You got me cracking with this.
hehehe cheesy No mind me jawe cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2016
lefulefu:
Lol really funny hilarious moves.Anyway for me sha if i see a girl that i like i just politely walk up to her and tell her.just be direct and it will work wonders.As long as u are presentable,neat responsibly dressed the lady won't tell u off.is only when u look dirty with gallas hairstyle and ur trousers hanging below ur buttocks that she might tell u off.though the average naija babe won't tell u off even if u wearing only pant like Fela but driving a brand new range rover sport or murano.
Bwhahaahha roflwkmd cheesy I swear u too funny
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2016
kullozone:

Bro, just do your thing... Some are just pained their threads don't hit the front page.
Me no dey send anybody bro... Nothing discourages me cool
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by nosike3(m): 10:41am On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
undecided those won't move some girls .U will only end up embarrassing yourself because the moment u start this nonsense they just hiss and walk away
Thank God you said girls. No responsible woman hisses n walk away while being spoken to. It's uncultured.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by damijah(m): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss
Am dead
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by aminoacid01(f): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
Are you Olajumoke? Do you sell Agege bread?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by sage2(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2016
The bank is favourite place to woo a lady. Any time I go to the bank to cash or deposit a large amount of money, I just woo any pretty girl in sight. Girls love high volume transaction guys.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by lady96(f): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Kingsasian:
Thank God say I no dey toast babes for road.
hmmmm
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by fabolouz1(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Quite hilarious as I have used @ least two of these lines. Honesty wooing a girl is not as simple as people think most especially when it's a girl with class. Most guys just honk horn and believe the girl will stop but though some do,others won't no matter the class of car u are driving. During my undergraduate days the style that worked 98% of the time 4 me was to start wooing girls from 1-2,&4-6 pm. I carefully choose this time b.cuz I know after a lecture stress moment they did be hungry.

Me: hello cute

Girl: hi

Me: i,am otobong,what should I call u?

Girl: i,am pearl ( na fake names most girls d use but who k's?)

Me: such a cute name, u must be born on the month of may.

Girl: smiles,why do u say so

Me: 80 % of beautiful girls are born in may and research has proven this to be true

Girl: I don't know how true ur assertion is but I was born on may

Me: ain' t nothing to proof then, pretty today is Wednesday ( I use the name of any day of the week depending when I meet them),queenliz restaurant has the best menu on this day, plz would u join me?

Girl: mmmmmm! Was actually heading home but I must confess u sound different from other guys so y not(differnt girls use differnt phrases but actually none has ever rebuffed my lunch or dinner date)

Me: u making me feel special and I promise to make dis treat a special one... we then head to the restaurant and after avin a gud meal contacts are xchanged and d rest d say is history. Shout out to all malabites and malabresses on the thread.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Kingsasian(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2016
lady96:
hmmmm
yea, that is my person
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=Nikita1 post=43084504][/quote]this answered my question right? tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bwhahaahha roflwkmd cheesy I swear u too funny
cheesy but its true na abi i lie? Hahacheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
PurestBoy:

You know no like naira? Let's try to grow our naira bro
I'm not condemning our currency bro.. But you should know that a tattered 1,000 note is more valuable than a newly printed 500 note cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Fowuzo76(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Some guys will be like ..'excuse me, I think ur eyelashes have shifted a bit, I was only joking, trying to get ur attention.'
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by mikaael(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
babasolo:
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film

we don see say u sabi d song..well done
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
U saw a lady u've neva seen any where nd u call her Anita hw r u? D rest is history......
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by mamaafrik(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:
undecided those won't move some girls .U will only end up embarrassing yourself because the moment u start this nonsense they just hiss and walk away
espcially dos over-holy xtain and muslim sistrs,fffhuuuunnn,u self smell like one of dem...;.:.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by JuicyGee(f): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Maxi112:
* if na for bank... babe abeg borrow me ur pen... from there u no
Lol.. So true.. One guy at the bank was like 'can you help me with your pen?' i told him i was already leaving the bank, and he said 'oh! Dnt worry, I have my pen here' ( showing me his pen )
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by hollowpot15684(m): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
kiss cry

I only use that number 10 twice.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by IceDude(m): 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am quilty of number9 and it works for me like magic cos of my innocent looks
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
JuicyGee:

Lol.. So true.. One guy at the bank was like 'can you help me with your pen?' i told him i was already leaving the bank, and he said 'oh! Dnt worry, I have my pen here' ( showing me his pen )
showing u his pen...hehe i concur
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by thundafire: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
cruzita:

but wen dy guys drives dy latest models of car even in tattered rags gals will always wnt 2 enta his car,go 2 his house,screw him anyhw nd finally part with mny
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Maxi112: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
JuicyGee:

such is life..

but u never finish d gist na..... so continue, what happen next

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.