Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70078 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by fF01(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Are you an okro Seller? How come you keep Drawing me Closer?
lmao! dah fucck ezz dat??

5 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
embarassed
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Adasun(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
we da try oocheesy all this to get

a girl attention?.

Make i add my own abeggrin

(10) can we talk,it's business: this strategy is use for those lady that are business

minded,they don't have time for talk,so men device a means by saying it's business

bt this business talk would turn to "i love u pass my mama"cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by shumuel(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/02/10-hilarious-cliches-nigerian-men-use.html

grin kikiki Lol, in Simi's voice: ''Ma bi mi ni Jamb question'' Am guilty of... none, the ladies chase me tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss

See as you dey para...Na by force to read?

5 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by JOOHEL: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol. That number 1 tho' If a lady schooled at Uniben and the guy that wants to approach her schooled at Lagos State university; the guy will be like; please excuse me, your face looks familiar, are you a law student at Ebonyi State university? From there, convo don start be that
I still use this even till date.!!!! Lmao!.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by misspicy(f): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
babasolo:
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film

you just reminded me of a hilarious joke from long ago,with this niga boga...Lmao gringringrin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
vicstar:
so hilarious grin girls are freakin' tired of cliches when it comes to wooing undecided give 'em something new cool a word for d wise....I commend you op wink
these na for ladiea wey just start.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by misspicy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
wristbangle:
Nice one tosyne2much.
I dey come
you don late tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Daraph(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
In Simi's voice
Does your daddy play football??

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by modivaz(f): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oh my! Kinda funny at times.. Been a victim of 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Modenzy: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
m guy....... nice write up
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss

Hater! if you cannot say something positive about someone's effort you could at least keep quiet. Coming from a lady this is quite disgraceful. Weldone

6 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
what is so CLASSIC about you

4 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
eeeeiiisssHh. Did you ask the dude out before and he declined? That was too harsh.... tryna be funny tho. Anyways he is only a kid, yet to experience what being a grown up is. you should blame seun and his mods for always moving topics like this to FP

7 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by druxy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
na sumwhere he dey take start now.buh me dey go straight to d point ni o ;Dna sumwhere he dey take start now.buh me dey go straight to d point ni o
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by fiftynaira(m): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
Hello re u by chance Jennifer by name, can't u recognise me?

It's me fiftynaira brother to chukwudi
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by dammytosh: 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
funny lines
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
majekdom2:
eeeeiiisssHh. Did you ask the dude out before and he declined? That was too harsh.... tryna be funny tho. Anyways he is only a kid, yet to experience what being a grown up is. you should blame seun and his mods for always moving topics like this to FP
You are right bro... I don't blame the Tosyne2much, I only I blame Se.un and his mods for moving his rubbish threads to the FP

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by bigkahuna704(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
fF01:
e tire me o!
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by bigkahuna704(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
fF01:
lol! e tire me o!
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
VenusBetty:
these na for ladiea wey just start.

So you that is Senator David Mark in the game of Toasting, the guys that finally got you, did they manufacture lines from the moon?

NL girls always forming badass!!
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by kesikeller(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nne the earlier the better enwere mu time for love letter. Nne Ifunanya nwere na Ebe ino na afu mu ufu na anya

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by onunwa21(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pls remain me dat ur beautiful name
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by viktor01(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
No 9 sha...that line dey sale for me like water inside desert not until Rebecca padlock me for her friend zone prison.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by onunwa21(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
I love u pass my mother
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by davspog2(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
Haba! On top this matter or another one we don't know about?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by onunwa21(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re u john's sister...?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
babasolo:
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film
So u sef don tey for the game ehn ? tongue
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by AyamConfidence(m): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
ME: Babe do you have a bandage?

LADY: what for?

ME: i happened to scrape my knee when i fell for you.

LADY: *smiles, blushes

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by FTBOY: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
simple ghetto style...

i love u, talk your own.

i think i've met you somewhere before?

are you by any chance related to one comfort who lives in oworo street?

will you be chanced this weekend? thinking of taking you out.

baby, come follow me chop my money.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Medical Doctor Blasts Nigerians,Explains Their Hypocrisy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.