Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (70079 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / Happy Birthday Tosyne2much / 10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't need to borrow all dis words...... My eyes alone dae do d job wella tongue don't need to borrow all dis words...... My eyes alone dae do d job wella
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by macaranta(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss

See beef..are you crushing on him? undecided
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by banio: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
I love you, talk your own
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tanteta(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
Guy..... Any LADY that has heard all of these from guys and is still single should go for deliverance before it is too late.
That been said, here is another line:
Excuse me prety lady can l buy you a drink.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by saintmark88(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
..Nonsense! There is always nothing special or spetacular about your post These things happen everyday, you dont need to tell us or create a big deal out of it and make it look like you have done something unique. And this is 2016! Should not you have moved on from your 10 these 10 that to like 15 Since this is your talent, try expanding your brain bro! We getting tired of seeing 10 already kiss

U nailed it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by BigElEddy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
My best line: how much for fvck?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by saintmark88(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2016
skarlett:
grin grin really hilarious some guys will not kill us with their boring lines

Boring lines,buh u guys end up falling for it
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by flinton(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
I use openers...starts like this...
Me: hello
Lady: hi
Me: I aint goin to take much of your time, can I get a feminine opinion on.....(any shit that will interest any lady)
Lady: start talking
Gbam! She is hooked!
70% success

Guys I recommend you all to read The Game by Neil Strauss, he is a PUA, the book is dope

Ladies dont hate the player hate d game

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by olakan22: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
No bro, you are lost angry
he wan try him luck ni grin
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Code45: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
QueenValerie:
Dang! This is goooood. I'ma use some of these. cheesy
Huh? A female?

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by danduj(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
lol u had a bad day rite?
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingAdeOluomo1:
tosin kindly PM me I have something for you
I just hope say na Dollars sha cheesy
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by sluk(m): 10:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
undecided those won't move some girls .U will only end up embarrassing yourself because the moment u start this nonsense they just hiss and walk away

And later marry themselves abi?

SMH. Some girl be forming like....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ikbnice(m): 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
classicB:
u surely knw hw to puncture a man's ego. I hail thee!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by damilareoye: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
so funny

when you are trying to use a "line" and she already know where you are heading too...

She be like """don't even ask of my number cus i won't give you" grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by uzoormah(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
undecided those won't move some girls .U will only end up embarrassing yourself because the moment u start this nonsense they just hiss and walk away

smh..buhari sef..mtchew
na wa for u
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ndcide(m): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
10 THIS... 10 THAT..

iS ORAY.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by lacicrips(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Number 3 is funny and a very good opener. You'll both be laughing.
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by espn(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
Very dumb pick up lines.

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by 007Gbenga: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Now that everything is taken, what lines do we use now
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by klassykute(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
Yes!
Some will even start guessing your name with diff names. Ewwwww.
and if guys stop comming ur way now till u get to 50 u will b asking God why .. u see boy wey toast u you no api dey ewwww there.. trynna woo a boy nd c how hard it is
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by lexxyrule(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
4, 5 and 6 is my style
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by henryc4: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
As for me,,, hi babe, u attend urhobo girls? u be like d face of urhobo girls sec. sch 2007/8
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Mike008(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Den the me mumu girl go just de blush.

And Akpos be like...

Hello Girl,
APPLECASION FOR LOVE OF YOU
I want to write you this letter Because every time I saw you opposite with my house in our area, you saw me and I also saw you and I saw you everyday. But I have watch you for a severlly times. The way your behavior is good for me, I want to take you as a good girl friend. Because you are the beautiful girl in this town and in our nationlity. So I
love you like a flower. But one thing is that, I want to talk to you I love you but I can see you does not have time. That is why I shouldn't come and talk to you. Sometimes,
i want to come to the house that you are siting inside on the road side but everybody is passing there that is why I
am filling shamful to come there and talk to you on yourface. If you think that, you cannot read and understanding this letter just call me and talk to me in a security place. After reading these letter give me the reply or the answer. I am hopefully that you will consider me your love.
I am finish.
Good bye.
Yours everything
Akpos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikita1:
Yes!
Some will even start guessing your name with diff names. Ewwwww.
nike? No no nicki minaj? Or nickelodeon

1 Like

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
olakan22:
he wan try him luck ni grin
access denied sad
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
ikbnice:
u surely knw hw to puncture a man's ego. I hail thee!
You praising her? Do you think I give a damn about her comment? It doesn't move me an inch and will not stop me from dropping another one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by Icekyng: 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
babasolo:
Do u knw kola?? Is ur name shola, did u ever go to redeemed?? With dis u nica bukar are u goin to gym?? Dis ur confidence level is soo extreme, u resemble pretty woman do u knw de film
lol
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by ipledge10(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Inside train..."I be like are u gonna stop before 42nd street?"

"Hi...smile"...this is the best method, say hi to her and smile a little
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by dikeigbo2(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
11 Like are you related to urunooboo. shocked

12. You speak like ngene ukwenu grin :
Re: 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much by engroke(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lemme add mine

Walk 2 d lady n start singing ............ifeoma,ifeoma, ifeoma I wanna marry u give me ur love

Or walk up to a gal n say.......Hi babe do you fart

Or just tell her who u are
Go by hi babe do u know national theatre belongs to my father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors / 7 Advantages Of Abstinence From Sex For Men / Lady Throws Out Her Cheating Nude Boyfriend Through The Window & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.