Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (62373 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
The story may be true but what I'm sure about is that the original photo was edited to make it presentable..

Check images below.. That red long dress was just added there to make it look nice... I've forgotten what Graphic students call it..

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

Re: Basketmouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex-breadseller (Photo) by emekamigo(m): 10:50am On Feb 19
This lady,Olajumoke wasn't a bread seller.The bread selling story was a creation of the promoter to launch and advertise widely the intended idea.Its a media stunt style.Media publicity people will understand more this style of advertising and publicity-
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Jesus christ!........people should try n' fink.......you hawk bread daily inside the scorching sun.....and she will be looking fresh like that.......ty bello be like "oya carry dah bread make we snap make we fool Niqerians".........thank God they didnt fool me grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by ojochidem(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Its is amazing that the OP opened this thread and made the allegation without VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE and FACT. I expected you to do a thorough investigation and present us with facts and not just asking questions without providing answers.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Aringon(m): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

Oga whatever you believe is good for your health but when God is ready to embarrass you, you will be as if you were in your dreams.

1. Makeup artist or a simple app on android or iphone can make wonders to the picture( so cool down man lolz)
2. Calling her to be a motivational speaker does not really mean she is an expert and as far as I know she does not speak English but she can still use her local language to address the gathering and at the end she will be paid HONORARIUM ( she keeps on making money )
3. God prepared her for the embarrassment
4. As far as you have good PR company and connections, anything good can happen to anybody

Concerning Basketmouth, he keeps on embarrassing himself with some silly or childish rants on the internet concerning Jumoke but forgetting how God used Alibaba to bring him up( I wont waste time judging him)

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Naam22(f): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
From the first time I heard the story I knew its was all lies then again I became so sorry and I felt bad wen people believed it....am not against any body's success story but we ain't fools now. [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lifestone:
Of course the only reason why you doubted the Bread seller's story is also because in your own considered opinion it's too good to be true.
But rather than do basic research, your lazy mind probably just conjured a merely cooked rationalisation of the whole issue.
You haven't done any background check on Olajumoke to know who she was before nature smiled on her, neither did you bother to know to the level of work done on her before she was made to meet the public.
On the public speaking, I am surprised at your conclusion, whatever makes you think that Olajumoke is hitherto daft and can not read or write still baffles me.
I think you are the one with the Never believe mind set here and you are probably going to cheat if given the opportunity.
Until you are able to do basic research on this issue, you can keep your lazy thought to yourself

Did you make any common sense point? No...I made clear assertions based on simple analysis...what have you made? insults only! All I see is a gullible Nigerian who is foolish enough to believe Abacha was a saint! Start using your head!
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by waistaa(f): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

Meaning? Are you browsing Nairaland from Saturn?
simply put leave wetin dem write for motor enter moto
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Ghost447:
This is not hating, but stating his own opinion or doubt about this matter or do you expect everyone to swallow "the bread seller farce" hook line and sinker like you?
na ur prob b dt
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by succyreal(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
put all her pixs from her birth till now and I will know what to decide if really is fake.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by smsshola(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
myfantasies:
I have a feeling it was stage right from the onset

But whichever way, i wish her success

Hmmm my dear whether fake or real may God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

And I say again, the fact that you call this hatred shows me your mental laziness! Every non-conformist is a hater to a mentally lazy miracle-seeker!

tolu ignore those God callers. their brains is in their pastors pocket. anyone that offers critism with facts is a hater.

A bread seller looking so clean, with necklace, cute hair do and a stunning dress to match. it was a staged bull crap for the gullible to swallow grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by AdultMaleNegro(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
I dont care if the story was doctored, constructed or cooked, I only appreciate TY Bello for cooking a story that international news agencies are jostling to cover!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

It is rather embarrassing that you are blissfully unaware that the photos were touched up and edited. Also strange that u are not cognisant of the fact that make up is used to make people look better than they really are.

Astonishingly ignorant.

tolulakin:

Actually it has since been debunked as a hoax by some retards seeking to play a fast one on people as gullible as yourself.

That's excusing the fact that there really aren't qualifications to be acquired before one can motivate others.

Of course we may all have varying ideas on who qualifies as a motivational speaker, but I daresay that is why no one is bound and compelled to listen to anyone saying that he or she is one.

If u don't think she is qualified to be a motivational speaker, so be it. Has it reduced your income?

tolulakin:

Err, again, it actually appears to sail completely over your head that the very essence of the photoshoot, the lighting, poses, make up and subsequent post production and editing on a computer WAS TO MAKE THE PEOPLE AND OBJECTS APPEARING IN THEM REALLY GOOD!!

The photo with the lady in it was one of several and I daresay even tinie tempah does not look as good as he appears in them!!

Besides, the dress worn by the lady is actually appalling and can not in any way be described as 'well dressed'.

The very reason why she caught attention was that she did looked good in those photos. Effortlessly. Like photogenic people and models do.

tolulakin:

Actually, at this point it is clear this is just a case of sour grapes. Poor you cannot understand what it means to receive grace and favour beyond the comprehension of your small mind. Sorry eh.

And for your info, yes the moves by TY ARE PR MOVES. That's the entire point. Someone has been given a wild card chance to succeed and another has taken it up to ensure she gets the best of PR. That PR is the very reason why they were shooting tinie tempah in the first place.

Are u even aware that sometimes Animals get endorsement deals? Get gifted the kind of money you may never see in person?

You have a closed mind. End of.

Ironically you have failed to show how this issue affects you adversely. Have u been asked for money or time? Did u apply for one of the endorsements she has received? Did anyone announce that Olajumoke must be your prayer point? No.

But somehow u are just pained. If they say tomorrow that it indeed you are right, you would receive joy, an orgasm and a credit alert right?

Joyless soul.
]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Weselion:
The story may be true but what I'm sure about is that the original photo was edited to make it presentable..

Check images below.. That red long dress was just added there to make it look nice... I've forgotten what Graphic students call it..

And they photoshopped the hair too? Check out...the hairstyles are not the same!

Even if photoshopped, what all these show us is that it was infact not photobombing, it was preplanned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by vivalavida(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

God bless you oh....and some lazy thinkers below are saying we are haters...Nigerian are so mentally lazy that we cannot analyze a simple picture. How do you call the look on Tinie's face photobombing? He looked at the bread with intent....she posed with the bread knowingly...abeg!

Some are even saying I am anti-miracle...why have our people become so foolish that we connect every issue to spirituality?

Dont mind them. Everybody wants the Nigerian dream which is achieving a level of success without putting work in. Thats why they have swallowed that scam hook,line and sinker while praying they are the next in the favour line. This has blinded them from looking at that picture very well and detecting the flaws.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

My brother, would you make this your prayer point? God would not take you serious if your prayer point is some fake miracle that is quick becoming every lazy person's watchword, you know?

I just fell in love with Peter Adeosun's writeup of today!

Did you bother to do your research? Do you know how nauseating you sound?

It was days after the photobomb that TY Bello met her and discussed with her. Right then, She asked her to call to her husband and asked for his permission. The husband gave his permission and because TY Bello wanted her to look exactly the same way she alooked when she initially photobombed the shot. They came up with some outfit (I don't know whether they had one sown) which looked like what she was wearing. From there onwards, she covered a magazine, got a contract, house etc.

The babe has good skin. It is not unusual for people who live on N500 a day to have good skin. Combine that natural advantage with makeup and Photoshop....there you have your beautiful flawless face.

Also, If you had taken time to watch her interview, you would realise that whatever they claimed happened, actually did happen.smiley. There is no way she was faking that accent.

Now can you please stop hatingsmiley

9 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Cmeo(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

Even if she was paid to act she is still lucky.

She is getting a house, she is lucky

She is getting endorsement from IBTC, she is lucky

She is now a motivational speaker and people listen, she is lucky

She is even getting more deals than Nollywood actress, She is lucky

So whether acting o or real o. She is lucky

What is luck? A wiseman once said "luck is when preparation meets opportunity" so therefore, you can create opportunity while you prepare for it". My conclusion to you is that luck is a deliberate action.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
vivalavida:

Dont mind them. Everybody wants the Nigerian dream which is achieving a level of success without putting work in. Thats why they have swallowed that scam hook,line and sinker while praying they are the next in the favour line. This has blinded them from looking at that picture very well and detecting the flaws.

What flaws?
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by bankybobo11: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
na wa o Caro....is so life is be? Where have you been? Its being a long time

Shey na catch up dem create this thread for? Dickson
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by MyNose: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=tolulakin post=43094968]As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

[/quote Obviously you don't believe in miracles. Study your bible well & you will know that with God nothing is impossible. I have being following this story & it's real.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

And they photoshopped the hair too? Check out...the hairstyles are not the same!

Even if photoshopped, what all these show us is that it was infact not photobombing, it was preplanned!

undecided

Do you still want an explanation

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by mamajaz(f): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

just zoom the picture below bros and tell me if she is not overdressed for her job description....
How is she overdressed? I as a lady have seen a lady Hawking veggies somewhere in Ilesa and had to stop my hairdresser that I wanted to take a second look. She was sumptuously dressed, fair complexionioned in nice jeans trousers and a sky blue top plus nice hair do. It is not everybody that hawks that have poverty mentality. Some will wash the one and only Sunday dress they have to the business arena to make money. How about the Ghana fruit seller and that Abuja man that hawk in suits?

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Chumani(f): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I find it hard to believe the story as well. l belief in luck.
But all these hullabaloo about Olajumoke na wash.

Mind u am not an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by musicwriter(m): 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin
2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply silly fast one on us?

Not really responding on topic per se, but to correct an impression, which is the impression even the so called educated people in Africa have.

Education does not mean speaking English fluently!. Olajumoke could still be educated in Yoruba as a Yoruba woman. By the way, that's how it ought to be. As you can see for yourself, her inability to speak English does not diminish her beauty, neither did it diminish her intelligence!.

Speaking English does not equate to education, because education could be acquired in ''any'' language. Long years of slavery and colonialism is the only reason we have reduced education to learning or speaking English.

Are Japanese people not educated?.

Are Russians not educated?.

Are Chinese not educated?

Are Koreans not educated?.

Not everybody in Britain is educated. There still exist illiterates on the streets of London who speak good English but are not educated. Because, education itself doesn't amount to speaking English, but giving and acquisition of knowledge using a language, any language. And it's best if you do in your own language.

Olajumoke can still be the best motivational speaker in the world using Yoruba language!.

In fact, what we term to be education in Africa is not true education. What we actually do in schools in Africa is getting a ''photocopy'' of a photocopy of a photocopy, and so on of what we believe to be education.

You may ask; where's the original copy of the education?. Well, the original copy is in Britain those who own the language with which the education is being disseminated.

Poverty will continue in Africa for a long time until we pursue ''true'' education in our schools.

The link on my signature was dedicated to explaining that.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Loveat: 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

I have been so bothered by the way some people have turned her story to their prayer points in recent times....I kept asking myself, are Nigerians this foolish? I cannot swallow such, I had to speak out!
I don't believe the story either

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
BTW I don't know you lot live, but in many areas I've been too in Lagos I've had to comment if the hawkers were selling more than their wares.

They dress hip and well. Bend down select clothes have democratised this dressing issue for women.
They dressed sexy sef. Many of them even bleach their skins and use makeup and jewellery

But of course for the sake of your narrative let's agree they wear rags.

Bottom line, she don get blessing. She is now the topic for you to get bothered about, spend time to talk about, try to rubbish and discredit!!

Wawuu.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by jaksabbey(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm interesting, which country are u from cos I believe u can't be a nigerian tongue, TY bello actually seek her consent so it's nt as if she was snap unaware, she actually design d concept
tolulakin:

And what I see in you is a Nigerian who cannot mentally analyze a simple picture where Tinie Tempah was looking at the alleged photobomber with intent and she was posing with determination. Does that look like photobombing? Mental laziness worse pass Lassa
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is all a hoax.

Take a closer look at the two pics-
This was preplanned.That over coat dress says it all.

It was just a creation of characters.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

gbam
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
[size=14pt]The story is not fake but the breadseller does not look like the now popular olajumoke. Her lips nose and forehead differs obviously from Jumokes, could olajumoke be an impostor?? shocked, ghen ghen,

watch out for this thrilling drama where the original bread seller named ekaete begins to fight the now powerful Olajumoke for her birth right! Who will win the battle? "I am the breadseller" starring ekaete, olajumoke, omotola jalade and many more[/size]
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
[s]
daretodiffer:

Did you bother to do your research? Do you know how nauseating you sound?

It was days after the photobomb that TY Bello met her and discussed with her. Right then, She asked her to call to her husband and asked for his permission. The husband gave his permission and because TY Bello wanted her to look exactly the same way she alooked when she initially photobombed the shot. They came up with some outfit (I don't know whether they had one sown) which looked like what she was wearing. From there onwards, she covered a magazine, got a contract, house etc.

The babe has good skin. It is not unusual for people who live on N500 a day to have good skin. Combine that natural advantage with makeup and Photoshop....there you have your beautiful flawless face.

Also, If you had taken time to watch her interview, you would realise that whatever they claimed happened, actually did happen.smiley. There is no way she was faking that accent.

Now can you please stop hatingsmiley

[/s]

the story is fake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Tonto Dikeh At Stadium To Watch Africa's Cup Of Nation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.