Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (62432 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

the story is fake

Who the hell are you?

Oops.....no one

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by bonito001: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=tolulakin post=43094968]As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

[/quote
Op. The story is real. If you want to find out. Go to Iree in osun state. Ask of orisaguna house. Her husband is some1 I knw personally. So STFU. And pray for ur own blessing frm God not hating oda's blessing.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oh Lord bless me to an extend where people start seeing my success as fake...

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by MissingBudget: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
Someone stated her suspicions and people are calling her hater? Really? OP was constructive in her criticism. I see no hate in her post, just someone thinking outside the box.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by jaksabbey(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
God bless u, imagine o some people are jst mentally draft dat dey see every tin good as lies / fake, some even said because she hawk bread she can't be beautiful or maintain good skin dem be oponu and afofungbemu, because many bread seller has better skin nd prettier dan thousands of them nd there so called gel friends.
Aringon:

Oga whatever you believe is good for your health but when God is ready to embarrass you, you will be as if you were in your dreams.

1. Makeup artist or a simple app on android or iphone can make wonders to the picture( so cool down man lolz)
2. Calling her to be a motivational speaker does not really mean she is an expert and as far as I know she does not speak English but she can still use her local language to address the gathering and at the end she will be paid HONORARIUM ( she keeps on making money )
3. God prepared her for the embarrassment
4. As far as you have good PR company and connections, anything good can happen to anybody

Concerning Basketmouth, he keeps on embarrassing himself with some silly or childish rants on the internet concerning Jumoke but forgetting how God used Alibaba to bring him up( I wont waste time judging him)

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by fortunes0215(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

I have always had one understanding of our world and especially our nation. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I will bring up three or four facts that make me really convinced that this bread seller story is not only a publicity stunt, but it is as well a major fool-the-public drama that TY Bello just used to get into all our heads!

1. Will a bread seller look so good? in the selfie she took with TY Bello, olajumoke was looking so cute that one would begin to wonder if she had been doing facial treatments all her life. But then, what do I know?

2. All of a sudden, she became a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER! How foolish can we be? Just all of a sudden, a programme was to be held in Abuja and olajumoke was invited as the MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER....yes, SPEAKER! The topic was 'If we were the government'... So I asked myself, was she so educated before or did she become a motivational speaker just by virtue of being lucky or someone is just playing a simply stupid fast one on us?

3. Anybody who saw the picture where she allegedly photobombed the Tinie Tempah shoot will probably believe with me that she was a little bit overdressed to be a bread seller. She looked so good I began wondering, did she really photobomb this shoot or was she made up before the shoot?

4. So I heard Sujimoto gave her a house, STANBIC gave her an endorsement deal etc.... For what did a young lady who just got lucky deserve all these publicity and attention? For being lucky? Or for being a recipient of a TY Bello miracle? I guess we should expect an endorsement deal for the young man E-Money just gave a car and cash to if that is the way to deal!

You can call me as many names as you want for my non-conformist ideas....truth is, it will not change my belief that all these PR moves by TY Bello involving Olajumoke are ways of fooling our collective reasoning. I am certain even Basketmouth shares my views....maybe that explains his recent jokes about Olajumoke....he just wanted to tell us we are all being fooled in his usually funny way!

Y'all can keep getting fooled, Olajumoke will not become a prayer point for me for even a minute!

A colleague met the lady 2 weekends ago and she was as crude as anything. If u doubt I can post thier pics together.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by porka: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nichobabe:

I hear you bro, but the fact remains that the girl is just lucky, you can't take away that fact.

Even if she was paid to act she is still lucky.

She is getting a house, she is lucky

She is getting endorsement from IBTC, she is lucky

She is now a motivational speaker and people listen, she is lucky

She is even getting more deals than Nollywood actress, She is lucky

So whether acting o or real o. She is lucky

You are naive.

Peter Beard once claimed he 'discovered' Iman in the Somalian desert while she was herding goats.

They used the story for many years to launch her modeling career.

Several years later, the story had worn, she could no longer live with the local goat herder image. She told the world who she is.

It turned out Iman's father was a diplomat and the mother a gynecologist. She had some of the best education courtesy of her parents status.

The fact is, most people don't care about the background story.

It won't end. People are very lazy.

Plus the science of public hypnosis is extremely efficient. If you can use it, you will be a very successful salesperson.

When the whole story of Olajumoke is told, many people like you would have been thoroughly distracted with some other MIRACLE/LUCK sensation.

Remember, Buhari had only N1m in his account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by sage2(m): 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Olajumoke was just lucky. There is nothing inspirational about her story. She would have serve better as a motivational speaker if by her own diligence and hardwork, she saved enough to move from hawking bread to owning her own bekery where she employ other Nigerians. Very soon baba ijebu winners will start forming motivational speakers.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
One thing I must clearly state here....

I stated my opinion on this matter based on my personal analysis of the situation.

Whatever the issue was, I do not care...if she was lucky either way, I do not care...all i care about is, we all as Nigerian youths need to start thinking outside the box for once in our lives and stop spiritualising everything.

The flip side of the drama is, if we have to spiritualize it, would God bless you and land you the kind of blessing that will turn you to a boob-revealing, semi-naked model for some silly fashion houses?

Even the Bible says whatever is of God edifies the spirit...so unto those of you making noise about miracles, God's miracle will not turn you into a naked model....

Think again...I thought and saw propaganda, what do you see?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by skedemi(m): 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
If it is too good to be true, then it is God!!!
Boo,u DA bomb.....love that

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who the hell are you?

Oops.....no one

that is so rude of u. ur parents failed to train u
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Silsilah: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
eleko1:
GOd bless U Tolulakin.Niagrans are gullible pipu.See how pipu dey fall for the cheap scam like AKara Osu/dodo Ikire,even bank too that should knw better quickly endorsed the stupidity,Chai! Wondered why she nor sell one piece of her bread. TY bello,I twale for ur scam
Bros/Babe! You be comedian? grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by frubben(m): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
I knew from d onset that sometin was just nt right about dis testimony. Well if it true am really happy for her cos d testimony draws more people to our father (God) ;DI knew from d onset that sometin was just nt right about dis testimony. Well if it true am really happy for her cos d testimony draws more people to our father (God)
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Naff24(f): 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Be it fake or real na una sabi.....all I know is that, she's no more the Olajumoke people knew b4.

O'Lord! Pls, endowed me with your abundant blessings and undiluted igbega.... smiley

#shikennah
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
porka:

You are naive.

Peter Beard once claimed he 'discovered' Iman in the Somalian desert while she was herding goats.

They used the story for many years to launch her modeling career.

Several years later, the story had worn, she could no longer live with the local goat herder image. She told the world who she is.

It turned out Iman's father was a diplomat and the mother a gynecologist. She had some of the best education courtesy of her parents status.

The fact is, most people don't care about the background story.

It won't end. People are very lazy.

Plus the science of public hypnosis is extremely efficient. If you can use it, you will be a very successful salesperson.

When the whole story of Olajumoke is told, many people like you would have been thoroughly distracted with some other MIRACLE/LUCK sensation.

Remember, Buhari had only N1m in his account.

You are the best!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
irunooboo:

that is so rude of u. ur parents failed to train u

Ouch!

Pele!
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by princeSammyz: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
I am a believer!!! This story could not be more true.
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by skedemi(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
ellacute45:
Another pained dude!!!
u wicked aswr grin
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by bankybobo11: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:
wetin dey even pain me be say the babe no fine only say she fine small pass vickyrotex

Ehm...Modelling is not all about facial beauty, it's mostly about your physique, your charisma and the aura of elegance you carry along with you. Check models like Alek Wek and you'll know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Esthefaith(f): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
well I do not think the story is a fake one coz hearing the lady speak, she sounds so damn illiterate coupled with the fact that ty bello is an established photographer.. y would she go such length to gain attention?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by psp2pc(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
what she looked like...

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by eleko1: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
embarassed I weak ooo.
Silsilah:

Bros/Babe! You be comedian? grin
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by siji1979(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nichobabe:

Hahahaha are you taking the prayer point serious? Nigerians are just having fun.

Nigerians put fun in everything.

grin grin grin
Its nt fun mater I was in a church las week when d pst raise it as prayer point, I was like what is ds? I just av to speak only in tauguen leave their prrayer point 4 them
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

Meaning? Are you browsing Nairaland from Saturn?

You just made me laugh of loud so hard on the road I almost sat on the floor, some passers by are asking me if I am okay or If I had just won a lottery, one just asked if baba God has answered my call, some are looking at me with contempt, but weiten concern me? Loool.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Smooyis(m): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
I really do not doubt this bread-seller story one bit. Whether you believe or not, it won't change the fact that the lady has found favour. It's rare but it happens, just like miracles do happen.

Next time you get on your knees, say this prayer after me; in fact, say this prayer right now... "God give me a miracle that will sound like a lie" If it is too good to be true, then it is God!!! Better give your life to Christ, let him change your life for the better.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Unbelief is the reason why most people fail in life. What men cannot comprehend, they condemn and call all sorts of names. If una like keep doubting, the girl is going higher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by exwizzy90(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Oh! U just realized Nigerians are gullible people; very sentimental... And that is Y we are where we are
tolulakin:

I have been so bothered by the way some people have turned her story to their prayer points in recent times....I kept asking myself, are Nigerians this foolish? I cannot swallow such, I had to speak out!

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by sammhi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:
As mouth-watering as the TY Bello/Jumoke Bread Seller, Photobombing story sounds, there are lots of common sense facts that point to the fact that TY Bello is just pulling a fast one on us.

pls you can do your investigation and spare us this speculations of urs...

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by xclusiveguy4(m): 6:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecidedhow on earth  did this make front page
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Walelavender(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Who cares if TY Bello pulled a fast one or not, I don't and I know many didn't too. Why all this bring-her-down-by-all-means article flying around.
I read in the holy scriptures about "All things work together for our good...." "ALL THINGS"... whether stage managed or not. Photobombing or photomissiling', I am convinced someone's level has changed.
Please, let her enjoy this predestined moment of favour.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

I was thinking along this line but had to abandon it when the matter isn't of any national importance.
But what about jumoke husband and kids ,are those also lies?
In my own opinion I think jumoke is real,but ty Bello created a sort of story that will catch ppl attention and she will make huge money from it. All of a sudden everyone now wants to associate with jumoke and to contact jumoke you need to go through ty bello,most likely Glo will take jumoke up on advert too .

1 Like

Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
xclusiveguy4:
undecidedhow on earth  did this make front page

?
Re: Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! by kodded(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
tolulakin:

just zoom the picture below bros and tell me if she is not overdressed for her job description....
vivalavida:
I have avoided this topic. Most times,i just read comments here without actually seeking to see the bread picture. Not until my colleague who hasnt shown interest @ all in this olajumoke ish asked me bout it yesterday @ work. I clicked on google with the system on my desk and when i saw her pix with the bread on her head,i felt conned. I couldnt even show it to my colleague. The babe looked over-dressed for a bread seller. No be bread sellers i dey see every morn wey i dey go work again? Even the way Tinie Tempah was looking at the bread shows it was all stage managed.

will you shut up young man

.so because she earns less than 1k a day means she must wear rags rights ?

where were you when a truckpusher wore a corprate dress to carry load of yams and other goods in abuja not minding his type of business ........ oh I guess the truckpusher also staged it to fool everyone in Facebook rights undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3130812_screenshot20151129075756_jpeg35afe9fd305fbf21bc7b7f103e8c1acb

my advice for you is to get a life because who God has bless no man can cause

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Simi's Mother, Jedidiah Ogunleye's Wedding Photos / Bleaching Expert, Fifi Turns Black After Child Birth / Jamie Foxx Drives Tank SUV To A Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.