Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (82415 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Anthony Joshua's Photo Breaks A Lady's Relationship / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
gypsey:
yes! if proven unlike your earlier assertion that in your normal societies it will be autormatic prosecution and jail regardless of wether guilty or not just because they are females and live in your normal societies.
ever heard of injustice were some one have being jailed even though not guilty and didn't even commit the crime?

Do I need to spell everything out. Of course there has to be proof. This is not Nigeria remember. If that were the case everybody would accusing random people. Based on the topic, there is enough evidence to warrant a case. Jesus! !!. I can't believe I'm explaining this.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by awakeuche(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=drnairalov post=43107395]Gosh just see the misplaced makeup
Lol, misplaced makeup..... hmmm I don laff die
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by awakeuche(m): 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
alkines:
d lady is high on jamaican weed
lol
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Ordinary nyash abi. No worry till a fellow guy go press your mama ordinary nyash for road, then you'll know how annoying such things are

tbh, your parents just wasted fortunes sending you to school. Simple inference , you cannot draw from a message as simpleton as that I inscribed. Just so you know, Ma momma is not so low lifer as your mum is. She ain't prone to this kind of treatment your myopic mind has cooked. Say rubbish to me again and regret the day you were born. I could be very vulgar.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by God2man(m): 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Whatever you sow, you shall reap even here on earth.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by horllamy(m): 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
The girl belongs.. I have seen it in her eyes.

Even if she doesn't belong the guy not suppose to behave like an illeterate..
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
banmee:

Do I need to spell everything out. Of course there has to be proof. This is not Nigeria remember. If that were the case everybody would accusing random people. Based on the topic, there is enough evidence to warrant a case. Jesus! !!. I can't believe I'm explaining this.
i am glad we agree grin have a nice sunday.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by doopsy(f): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
People who say the girl is at fault don't know the half.. I wish I could do just that... last week I was at yaba market with a friend... I was wearing a sweater and a dress also with my glasses which of course is a thick pair of lens.. I was so embarrassed with the cat calls.. trying to touch me.. I lashed out at every one of them.. at a time I even got tired... they were spewing a lot of derogatory remarks at girls even the abokis were pulling female passerby.. it's sexual harassment to the highest core.. the government should do something about these markets and these silly boys who behave like animals... walahi i held myself that day cos I knew
I could scatter that market that day... if I could sexually harassed with my height and geeky looks how would a petite lady fare... I was really pissed.. their union should put at end to this..
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
Reminds me of Ojota of those days.

For those old enough to remember Ojota Lagos of those days, then you will know what those interstate motor park touts use to subject women through, in the guise of trying to make them get into their vehicles.

These guys will touch any woman, married or single on any part of their body and get away with it.

You don't go around touching women inappropriately,as men should learn to respect the opposite Sex.

Serves this dude right.yes i remember those day's it was tinubu regime then,the tout in lagos have so much power then ,they will rush you from no where,who ever that grab your luggage first,that's the bus you are going to enter,against your choice,it was a bizzare era,when tout's and illiterate tasted power in lagos

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
yes i remember those day's it was tinubu regime then,the tout in lagos have so much power then ,they will rush you from no where,who ever that grab your luggage first,that's the bus you are going to enter,against your choice,it was a bizzare era,when tout's and illiterate tasted power in lagos
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by MissSlimbody(f): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Qualer:

come make i do small touching body, just small... chenchere!! grin grin
Na Sledge Hammer I go use break your head gringrin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by banmee(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
gypsey:

i am glad we agree grin have a nice sunday.

That Nigeria is lawless? Yes. We definitely agree.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

tbh, your parents just wasted fortunes sending you to school. Simple inference , you cannot draw from a message as simpleton as that I inscribed. Just so you know, Ma momma is not so low lifer as your mum is. She ain't prone to this kind of treatment your myopic mind has cooked. Say rubbish to me again and regret the day you were born. I could be very vulgar.
Ofcourse you're very vulgar
What more can they expect from a tout like u.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
Ofcourse you're very vulgar What more can they expect from a tout like u.
grin Your head is not correct.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

grin Your head is not correct.
Says the guy who sees sexual assault as ordinary
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by anukulapo: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
I can see only three comments on first page kaziblake, opey112, Olodonairaland seem to be the only ones that knows what's obtainable in that area.

Other comments are just ......... comments.

Still reading though.

Worse comment on first page so far is .........
AyamConfidence,who do you think made the worse comment?
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Says the guy who sees sexual assault as ordinary

lol. You really need to go and learn how to understand simple English. When I said ordinary yansh, I meant it shouldn't be something to bother a man who ain't perverted or gat a wife at home. That's why I proposed the guy should go get married if he ain't yet so he could just get fr3ed from the shackles of Konji he's so entangled wt now. Too bad I'm taking this much pain to explain this to u, my kid sis in primary 2 won't have problems interpreting me if u know what I mean.

Now, gerrarahia dum.bo!
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by SirShymexx: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
sukkot:
Bruv, women are emotional beings. catch her at that time of the month when the hormones are raging, or at early menopause when the hormones are raging and try to cop a feel, or fon-dle, bruv she will turn to rick flair or randy savage on yo ass on the streets. in fact if you emerge from that encounter with your life - you need to go to church and give thanksgiving and donate some tithe money for escaping with your life. the emotional power is stronger than bravery lol. with bravery you will still calculate to see if you can take on the person but with emotion you just dont care even if the person weighs 100 pounds more than you and is muscled. cheesy

Lmao. That's why I fear these daughters of Jezebel. You just have to run when they're scorned. grin

Did you read the news about some chic stabbing some guy in Tottenham to death last week? When they're not provoking violence, they're always dishing it out. And when guys reciprocate - they'll start playing the victim. Hence I don't judge guys that smack the shiit out of them and before I pass any judgement, I'll always endeavour to read the background story. And 9 out of 10 times, they always provoke it. grin

Also, they never make sound judgement due to their innate emotional impulses...so it's always better never to allow them in a position which involves decision making.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

lol. You really need to go and learn how to understand simple English. When I said ordinary yansh, I meant it shouldn't be something to bother a man who ain't perverted or gat a wife at home. That's why I proposed the guy should go get married if he ain't yet so he could just get fr3ed from the shackles of Konji he's so entangled wt now. Too bad I'm taking this much pain to explain this to u, my kid sis in primary 2 won't have problems interpreting me if u know what I mean.

Now, gerrarahia dum.bo!
My kid sis in primary 2 won't also av any problem writing down exactly what she has in mind. Go back and read what you wrote. It's one thing to think, and yet another to put your thinking into writing.( maybe na ordinary nyash him press there) is not the same thing as maybe na because of ordinary nyash they break the guy head which is exactly what you're trying to say. This is one of the problem we have in Nigeria, wrong use of English and the people at fault will be too full of themselves to take correction. I know what you meant but that wasn't what you wrote. Go back and correct yourself before you start looking for who to call dumbo
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by cooluc(f): 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
dulux07:
Lol. How will d guy ans d questions,
" guy wetin do u 4 head"
o boy na wan gal break ma
head cheesy grin
Wetin u do"
Emmmm grin grin grin
Lol..
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by annabuogor: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Most nigerian guys deserve dis....u jst feel u cn touch or harrass any woman as u wish.u dare nt try dis in d western world....na jail straight.it serves him right,i hope others will learn!Shior
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

My kid sis in primary 2 won't also av any problem writing down exactly what she has in mind. Go back and read what you wrote. It's one thing to think, and yet another to put your thinking into writing.( maybe na ordinary nyash him press there) is not the same thing as maybe na because of ordinary nyash they break the guy head which is exactly what you're trying to say. This is one of the problem we have in Nigeria, wrong use of English and the people at fault will be too full of themselves to take correction. I know what you meant but that wasn't what you wrote. Go back and correct yourself before you start looking for who to call dumbo
Seriously, ure just so full o' sh!t . See how your words were just conflicting with themselves. one time, it was you saying im d guy who sees sexual assault as ordinary, now, you're saying you know what I meant in the first place. kai! see sharp twist, see hypocrisy full blown!... I'm so done chit chatting wd you, hasn't been a bit nice. Go figure !
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by AyamConfidence(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
anukulapo:
I can see only three comments on first page kaziblake, opey112, Olodonairaland seem to be the only ones that knows what's obtainable in that area.

Other comments are just ......... comments.

Still reading though.

Worse comment on first page so far is .........
AyamConfidence,who do you think made the worse comment?
wetin concern me....the guy deserves the broken head...why should he slap her when he knows that he doesnt want wound...abeg leave me joor
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:
Seriously, ure just so full o' sh!t . See how your words were just conflicting with themselves. one time, it was you saying im d guy who sees sexual assault as ordinary, now, you're saying you know what I meant in the first place. kai! see sharp twist, see hypocrisy full blown!... I'm so done chit chatting wd you, hasn't been a bit nice. Go figure !
Is dat the ego thing talking now. Instead of you to accept ur mistake, you're looking for an escape route, u av it already. I sure av made my point clear. Next time, dnt think A and type B grin
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Is dat the ego thing talking now. Instead of you to accept ur mistake, you're looking for an escape route, u av it already. I sure av made my point clear. Next time, dnt think A and type B grin

lol. OK! thanks for the admonition, but seriously, its more useless than p in psychology so, choke it back up your ass for some of your ignoramus fellows. What I wrote expressed exactly what I had lectured you about before you went ahead cooking up this baseless defense. I advise you not to quote me again.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Qualer: 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Na Sledge Hammer I go use break your head gringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigtoto(f): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonofananimal:
and you have a FOOLISH username!

a stone be calling his fellow stone uncultured.
does the name turn you on? Sonofbitch

NB- a bitinch is an animal cheesy
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Bigtoto(f): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

but yarnsh no dey bite nah grin
LOL!! The one with crawcraw dey bite oh.
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by olatade(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
We should never condone violence against women. Mens bodies are designed to protect their communities, while women's bodies are designed to nurture offspring. When a man is at a physical advantage, his use of excessive force is a pride issue, not an equality issue. Real men, when faced in a violent situation, use their strength to restrain the female assailant, not lose control of their emotions and retaliate with a greater assault. Just 100 years ago women could be beaten, legally, with little repercussions.Let's not go backwards by saying it's fine for a man to hit a woman when we all know they're more physically capable of causing serious injury.kudos to the lady for teaching that swine a lesson though
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
pinceprinz:

lol. OK! thanks for the admonition, but seriously, its more useless than p in psychology so, choke it back up your ass for some of your ignoramus fellows. What I wrote expressed exactly what I had lectured you about before you went ahead cooking up this baseless defense. I advise you not to quote me again.
Men will always be men sad
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by Dynamite02: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
doopsy:
People who say the girl is at fault don't know the half.. I wish I could do just that... last week I was at yaba market with a friend... I was wearing a sweater and a dress also with my glasses which of course is a thick pair of lens.. I was so embarrassed with the cat calls.. trying to touch me.. I lashed out at every one of them.. at a time I even got tired... they were spewing a lot of derogatory remarks at girls even the abokis were pulling female passerby.. it's sexual harassment to the highest core.. the government should do something about these markets and these silly boys who behave like animals... walahi i held myself that day cos I knew
I could scatter that market that day... if I could sexually harassed with my height and geeky looks how would a petite lady fare... I was really pissed.. their union should put at end to this..
Had similar experience years back at yaba, (just did fresh painful wool style,my head was boiling) I was so infuriated that I lashed back at one of them,I scratched him till he bled the next thing they all ganged up on me.....Na gun shot from some robbers/approaching train nai scatter the gbe`ge that day.....I was ready to die
Re: Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) by pussyeater(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Bigcake:
Your useless dead father was an outcast. If you dare provoke me again i will deal with your asss spiritually.
Thunder fire ur papa for wherever him dey! Dead or Alive! Ediot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.