Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) (10611 Views)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op lastly abeg stop calling ur bae fuel attendant

Cos wen fuel scarcity hit nigeria again

cheesy awon boys will sare hijack ur bae

She sef go scarce for u

cheesy ur own mention box go full die
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

just look et how you're sweating with that kinda weavon ..in this hot weather (via your pix)
.OK

WHAT ELSE?
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by samuelkingz(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
was it not d same guy dat claimed he was married on anoda thread.haba
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry op is drugged in love

The rate of highness is mighty

I cant help bet cry over d new birth of love

grin op i don book assistant chief brides maid for the groom na u i kno o
.AbEg AM STILL TRYING TO GET YOUR LAST SENTENCE?....
U SAY??
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.OK
WHAT ELSE?

don't do things cos others er doing it....
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
samuelkingz:

maybe he intends to have a second wife or a mistress.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.AbEg AM STILL TRYING TO GET YOUR LAST SENTENCE?....
U SAY??

Awon be chief brides maid for the groom

The wife go find her own chief brides maid na sad
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by vivalavida(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Like seriously??

I don't have that time oo.
It is either you accept me asaply on you bend down so that I can see the girl behind you. No Time To Check Time.

Chai,brotherly,i believe u.
I like that part of her bending down so that u can see the next chic.

But e get as she go bend down and u see that ukwu from that angle,u go forget the next babe o
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it sure does my brother

#smiles_
due to the hot weather , I wouldn't wanna argue over this, buh I still insist it doesn't matter. an Igbo adage says (Oge onye ji teta ula bu ututu ya )
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles_
due to the hot weather , I wouldn't wanna argue over this, buh I still insist it doesn't matter. an Igbo adage says (Oge onye ji teta ula bu ututu ya )
hahahahahahahaha. You need to experience the hot weather here in Mushin. E worse pass your area. As in, brain melt sef
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahahahahaha. You need to experience the hot weather here in Mushin. E worse pass your area. As in, brain melt sef

'em ladies have turned to indoor strippers. I tell ya. buh the weather is just hot to think naughty.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by xenten: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
send me her number, let me pray for her
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by samuelUMOH(m): 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

immortality is what people pride themselves with. Smh

Jamb @21 when many had their first degrees at same age or even younger
does not mattter she is not "many " don't compare destinies !What matter now she is making progress if you can't encourage her keep shut and let her fulfill her dreams .

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by kaziblake(f): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
samuelkingz:
Exactly!

I saw the thread too...maybe he is a troll
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by macaranta(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why tag her fuel attendant babe??Some people date prostitutes but if they don't tell you,you won't know.
Next time use a better perspective when describing her..and spare us the unnecessary details.
All the best with your new found love.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

'em ladies have turned to indoor strippers. I tell ya. buh the weather is just hot to think naughty.
I got two for you tho. You in?
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
samuelUMOH:
does not mattter she is not "many " don't compare destinies !What matter now she is making progress if you can't encourage her keep shut and let her fulfill her dreams .
ok
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by sevantex(m): 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
U still dont see her more than a fuel attendant", even after she agreed to date u and allowed u follow her to register for jamb?? smiley

Irrelevant informations

Lousiness

Enjoy ur babe.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by seankay(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Skanas:

STFUareyouGod
I was going to type the same thing.Lol
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

I like Me women with German juice. cry
STFUareyouGod:

two in such a hot weather, what is this, another form of suicide ? haha
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by franzis(m): 11:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

for your mind you don comment with sense... Na she go be the first or last person to write jamb @ 21
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LOL..

SHUUUUUUUU***
KEEP IT DOWN..NO LET THEM HEAR
cheesy oya bribe me if nt i go loud amsmiley
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why do I have this feeling you are op? #justsaying
there's this saying*always stand for the truth even if u standing alone*
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

I like Me women with German juice. cry

two in such a hot weather, what is this, another form of suicide ? haha
even mayor of casterbridge? shocked shocked
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
even mayor of casterbridge? shocked shocked

lol don't get it twisted man, on a cool day , I'd handle a truck load of strippers.... c'mon man weather is hot, nd you know 'em strippers er hot too.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

lol don't get it twisted man, on a cool day , I'd handle a truck load of strippers.... c'mon man weather is hot, nd you know 'em strippers er hot too.
with all due respect mayor, only Floyd Money Mayweather gat the trick to pull that stunt
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by charger09(m): 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
No hope for you. Haba!! Fuel attendant and you are happy? Nah only her agree for you?
wtf are u
u think u are better than her?
pls kindly share with us what u do for a living..
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
there's this saying*always stand for the truth even if u standing alone*
ok sir. Mr truth
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Mightyguy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

chairman, u've to use ur brain and nt ass wen u want to mak a comment...did God tell u is too late 4 her??...sumtime I wonder which planet u came from..Indeed common sense is nt common 4 common pple like u..#shalom..av a gud 9t rest
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok sir. Mr truth
GOD bless u sir
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
with all due respect mayor, only Floyd Money Mayweather gat the trick to pull that stunt

#smiles_
Work hard , play hard, *
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mightyguy:
chairman, u've to use ur brain and nt ass wen u want to mak a comment...did God tell u is too late 4 her??...sumtime I wonder which planet u came from..Indeed common sense is nt common 4 common pple like u..#shalom..av a gud 9t rest
I don't reply semiliterates

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think All Women Are Either Lesbians Or Bisexual / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.