Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) (10399 Views)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
grin grin kids everywhere
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

#smiles_
Work hard , play hard, *
Na so. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
GOD bless u sir
and you too smiley wink
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mightyguy:
chairman, u've to use ur brain and nt ass wen u want to mak a comment...did God tell u is too late 4 her??...sumtime I wonder which planet u came from..Indeed common sense is nt common 4 common pple like u..#shalom..av a gud 9t rest

look son, you really don't have to abuse him with derogatory words cos you wanna make known your point, If you noticed I made a comment as regards his statement I didn't use any foul word.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Na so. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and
All play and noh work makes jack regretful.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

and
All play and noh work makes jack regretful.
cry cry cry

You must be a Tiv man or Birom cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by presentley: 12:00am On Feb 23, 2016
rheether:
No hope for you. Haba!! Fuel attendant and you are happy? Nah only her agree for you?
what a pity!!! I pity your life
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
cry cry cry

You must be a Tiv man or Birom cheesy tongue tongue tongue

lol, none of the Above, If We drink All the liquors in the brewery what then is left for the tavern keeper ?

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

lol, none of the Above, If We drink All the liquors in the brewery what then is left for the tavern keeper ?
he goes to sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy or get some glasses of water
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
he goes to sleep cheesy cheesy cheesy or get some glasses of water

nah, A broh needs a beer, We shouldn't empty the barrels, lest he stays home with the wife , knits n gossip.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by haulagehandlers(m): 12:09am On Feb 23, 2016
rheether:
No hope for you. Haba!! Fuel attendant and you are happy? Nah only her agree for you?
When I read things like what you typed above I just shake my head and say hnmmmmm.........(there is dignity in labour)
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Marlvin:

nah, A broh needs a beer, We shouldn't empty the barrels, lest he stays home with the wife , knits n gossip.
he'll have to wait for Jesus to turn his water to wine cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stay home with the wife? shocked shocked that better be his wife tho. Else........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 12:21am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
he'll have to wait for Jesus to turn his water to wine cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stay home with the wife? shocked shocked that better be his wife tho. Else........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol, Reminds Me of a drunk, that arrives home dead drunk, he banged loudly et the door, the wife opened and screamed et him, I won't let you in you drunkard!

Aye Aye, ' says the man, I only came home to tell My wife I won't be coming home tonite.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Ligxy(f): 2:15am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

immortality is what people pride themselves with. Smh

Jamb @21 when many had their first degrees at same age or even younger
Disappointed at this comment. I expect better from you. Btw, if I'm immortal, I'd be proud. I guess you meant immorality.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 23, 2016
This OP can lie sha. Someone with 8 distinctions in WAEC should be on scholarship already.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pendusky(m): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm
immortality is what people pride themselves with. Smh

No Dad and no mum?
You must be a proud one
SMH!
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2016
Ligxy:

Disappointed at this comment. I expect better from you. Btw, if I'm immortal, I'd be proud. I guess you meant immorality.
sorry, not here to impress you or anybody

And yes, immorality
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Aremu01(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2016
She is pretty. Take good care of her
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Ligxy(f): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
sorry, not here to impress you or anybody

And yes, immorality
You don't need to impress me or anybody to act your age. Being matured and reasonable has nothing to do with impressing people. But if that's what you think, well it seems so shallow. No offense meant.

2 Likes

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2016
Ligxy:

You don't need to impress me or anybody to act your age. Being matured and reasonable has nothing to do with impressing people. But if that's what you think, well it seems so shallow. No offense meant.
you lot are just group of mentally blocked folks who's always afraid of reality. Very quick to tag success pride or show off.

Anyways, your opinion is all you got, you can as well keep to yourself. It sure will be useful for you one day

Cheers
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Ligxy(f): 7:14am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you lot are just group of mentally blocked folks who's always afraid of reality. Very quick to tag success pride or show off.

Anyways, your opinion is all you got, you can as well keep to yourself. It sure will be useful for you one day

Cheers
What a pity. Smh
Reality to you means an orphan writing jamb at 21 should be ashamed of herself and hide her head in shame? Really now?

2 Likes

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
Ligxy:

What a pity. Smh
now swerve=>=>=>=>=>=>=>=> and keep swerving
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
come back to ask after your jamb
Same arrogance. Epele ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Kingsasian(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2016
mayonnaise:
I can see the end from my seat. grin
you may be right, hahahahahahaha
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by IZZIFLOW(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

immorality is what people pride themselves with. Smh

what is dis 1 saying....abi u nono book21 is not a bad age fr 100lvl abi havent u seeen ppl at dia early or late 40's in remedials..??
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

Four words perfectly describes you:

YOU ARE A FOOL!....

Education nor get Age...continue displaying your foolishness..it's your talent.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2016
welcome
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2016
TastyTuoyo:

Four words perfectly describes you:

YOU ARE A FOOL!....

Education nor get Age...continue displaying your foolishness..it's your talent.
sorry, I can't be held responsible for your lack of education

Empty skull
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
chiddyok:

Same arrogance. Epele ooo.
lagoon is always there for you to jump into. Take this way =>=>=>=>=>=>=>
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by ggrin(f): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

what's this one saying nitori oloun undecided
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2016
ggrin:
what's this one saying nitori oloun undecided
English is a problem for you. I understand cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by ggrin(f): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
English is a problem for you. I understand cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One / Insecurity Or Selfishness? / How Do Doctors Carry Out Virgnity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.