Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) (10380 Views)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / What Love Song(s) Will You Dedicate To Your Lover Today / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Really? The lady on ur DP looks diff.
.NA ME JOOR

CHAI...YAF FORGOTTEN ME SHEY?
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 8:40pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hey
.HELLO DEAR....
LONG TYM
HOW ARE YOU?
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.HELLO DEAR....

LONG TYM

HOW ARE YOU?
yea, long time. Where you been?

Have been good and well

Yourself?
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
No hope for you. Haba!! Fuel attendant and you are happy? Nah only her agree for you?
u shldn't look dwn on anybody.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
favoured234:
i was tempted to insult you...
But since "fuel attendant" is what qualifies the babe best then thats cool
why wld u insult him? Cos he's found luv?undecided
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op where r u hiding ur face for us? shocked angry btw ur write up get as e be oo grin love don scatter ur head!u come dey jam talk bla bla bla bla,who asked u?
oya go hide ur headsad
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op why those ugly designs on those pix!

Childish if u ask me
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
henrydadon:
chai op i dey shame for u angry angry..why come here and start calling your girl fuel attendant ...on a public forum like nairaland..we are not interested in knowing if she sell fuel or not
that's cos he's proud of her,if u are truly in love u can never be ashame of ur bf/gf even if he or she packs poo.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
Princecalm:

that doesn't make her less a human
that,s wat is killing most nigerians, jez to proud of themselves.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Like seriously??

I don't have that time oo.
It is either you accept me asaply on you bend down so that I can see the girl behind you. No Time To Check Time.
and u sef go join the clique of guys looking for true love.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea, long time. Where you been?

Have been good and well
Yourself?
.bin owkay
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
rheether:
No hope for you. Haba!! Fuel attendant and you are happy? Nah only her agree for you?
does that make her less human. . .
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
ABEG SOMEBORRI SHOW ME THE PIX....

btw dis ur pix luk diff ooh, no wonder u nw flawlessrebirth.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Op carry go,no mind this yeye people. . .abeg hold am tight ooh. . . She's such a brillant lass, pls gv her every support u can,i see u guys makin it to the alter. . .cheesy
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
btw dis ur pix luk diff ooh, no wonder u nw flawlessrebirth.
.Ehh
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.Ehh
ow u dey? Lngst tym
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Sarang(f): 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wishing her all the best.

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by omron(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
u shldn't look dwn on anybody.
no mind am no be someone be olajumoke orisaguna bread seller turns to celebrity and model
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
ow u dey? Lngst tym
.YAH
HOPE U VE BEEN GOOD HERE?I NO SABI FIGHT OOO
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by omron(m): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
Op carry go,no mind this yeye people. . .abeg hold am tight ooh. . . She's such a brillant lass, pls gv her every support u can,i see u guys makin it to the alter. . .cheesy
thanx my nigga
Na jealousy dey kill dem
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.YAH

HOPE U VE BEEN GOOD HERE?I NO SABI FIGHT OOO
u tink say i dn 4get,u wey like e-fray pass anytin.cheesy
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by pbs4real(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
Omotolly22 ow market?
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2016
cry cry awwww i love young sweet love

Op wishing u a successful relationship

1 Like

Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
u tink say i dn 4get,u wey like e-fray pass anytin.cheesy
.LOL..

SHUUUUUUUU***

KEEP IT DOWN..NO LET THEM HEAR
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry awwww i love young sweet love
Op wishing u a successful relationship
.LOLZ..
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2016
pbs4real:
and u sef go join the clique of guys looking for true love.
why do I have this feeling you are op? #justsaying
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.bin owkay
gooood
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmm

immortality is what people pride themselves with. Smh

Jamb @21 when many had their first degrees at same age or even younger

Age has nothing to do with Education or acquiring more knowledge, it's all abouh determination and knowing what you want.
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LOLZ..

cry cry op is drugged in love

The rate of highness is mighty

I cant help bet cry over d new birth of love

grin op i don book assistant chief brides maid for the groom na u i kno o
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Marlvin(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.Ehh

just look et how you're sweating with that kinda weavon ..in this hot weather (via your pix)
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

Age has nothing to do with Education or acquiring more knowledge, it's all abouh determination and knowing what you want.
it sure does my brother
Re: Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

just look et how you're sweating with that kinda weavon ..in this hot weather (via your pix)
hahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Of Time; Gay Couple Got Stuck While Having Sex / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos] / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.