Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? (52795 Views)

Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice / Shortages Have Destroyed My Job As A Barman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thank you, but you need to understand you are man and you need to stand up for yourself. You have to be street smart, determined, rugged, dudgged and clinical in your job search. Here is a heads up, quit whining and get real, because reality ain't film trick. Start from where you are, a bird in hand is worth more than two in a bush, but your location determines your job search..... I left my comfort zone, you should do the same.
alanposh:
. end time guys n helpers /sympathizers everywhere..

Buh I v been posting thread abt quitting my job n no guy offered to help me get a job...

Seriously,d rate guys behave eeeehhhheeeee,i wonder if a man will b able to help his fellow man come 2030.....

I only appreciate one person in job sections
Here (goldendr)
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by collyno1985: 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
steve13:
Can you work in Lagos?are you smart ?do you have a place to stay in Lagos ?respond here.

Abeg I day lagos too and am seriously looking for job. Help me too if u can. Ur brother seriously need help. My email. Chukwudichristian11@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by eminent007(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.

Op, am quoting you because I want you to hear this.
I hope it isn't too late.

"Don't be weary in well doing: for in due season you shall reap if you faint not."

"For He has promised to provide all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

After all, "the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that trust the Lord shall lack no good thing."

"Now unto Him that is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that [you] {can} ask or think [imagine], according to the power that worketh in [you]; Unto Him be glory in [your life] by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by noblegrex: 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
he isn't evil.. but his thoughts are..
thanks my friend.
he isn't evil he's thoughts are meaning...? As a man thinketh in his heart so he is.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by fredopareto(m): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2016
Gherrokid:
Keep calm and trust in the Lord, He'll surely provide a way for u by His Grace. That was a test of Faith and you passed. May d Lord give you d grace to hold on to your faith.
fact..na u b d origin
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by adren(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Legitbaba:

Ur Signature got ma attention.... YNWA... Am more addicted

awwww... feels so good to see one more LFC fan.. follow back bro..
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by otokx(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
This appears to be a movie script; the cards being played out are sickness, sexuality and some other things.

Its amazing people still fall for this sort of stories.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by opribo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2016
is your boas himself an employee or he is the owner of the company.
Since you refuse to tell us the name of the company so we can take it up and find out why you were asked I don't know how we can go about it.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
GoldenDr:
Thank you, but you need to understand you are man and you need to stand up for yourself. You have to be street smart, determined, rugged, dudgged and clinical in your job search. Here is a heads up, quit whining and get real, because reality ain't film trick. Start from where you are, a bird in hand is worth more than two in a bush, but your location determines your job search..... I left my comfort zone, you should do the same.

I can always relocate if I get a new job. Now I stay in pH Buh can move to another state wen I get a better offer
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by noblegrex: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2016
kilode100:

I owe you the truth and I will speak the truth only...
Na only poor men dey enjoy virginity..... No sensible rich man likes the wahala of petting and breaking hymen... Rich love experienced women in the room abi you don see who dey employ inexperienced driver?...

Go and negotiate with your Boss and get that thing broken once and for all because E no dey reign again..

I met my first Husband in a club and after giving birth and all, another man found me worthy of remarrying me and do you know why??

Na because I gather experience!!
I sabi fucck and I no dey lie!
that's why you're not stable. Another one still awaits you.keep fucking and keep moving.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2025980/please-how-tell-boss-he#28540265

Who's the mod that put this joke up here
Lalasticala or what's your name
This Is absolute nonsense

angry angry angry

Seun

Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
I asked the op if she can work in Lagos and no response, maybe her battery gone low or something, anyway , I require a smart female graduate below 26yrs old to work with us in Surulere Lagos,
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Originalsly: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmm....so you want to break the tradition kept by your mother..your mother's mother...mother's mother's mother? ...and Heaven knows how far back in the family? You are seriously considering to break it because of a job you are hoping to keep?...because of the demand of the boss? Is that the only job?...is that the only way to earn money to put bread on the table? Do you want to lower the bar for your future daughter and theirs for generations to come? Why even think about making yourself available like cheap meat? One little test and your head is spinning. Men do not respect women who don't respect themselves....make yourself cheap and you would be treated like dirt. Forget that job...there would be more pretty much the same...when one door closes another would be opened...somewhere somehow. NL helped you already...and can help you again. Be strong.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by thawgy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some straight from the heart shit on here, Hints magazine Quality stuff
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
alanposh:

I can always relocate if I get a new job. Now I stay in pH Buh can move to another state wen I get a better offer
Target schools that would provide accommodation, use the internet, the time you spend on writing end time lies, jobs and so forth research boarding schools on Google in the state you wish to relocate. You are a man, you would lead, support and direct...... Nobody would do it for you except you.
Cheers.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by macho44(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
Oh What A Life! Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job?

good evening Nigerian's..

my heartfelt greetings goes to you guys once more as you this forum was instrumental to my getting a job last year August...

This is my story. I work for an auditing firm , name withheld by me. early this year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made advances before to me.
Earlier this month, he started complimenting my looks and all, but I still not suspecting anything reciprocated by complimenting his good looks too..
After all who doesn't want to be in the good books of his or her boss..
On the 21st of Jan , he called me into his office and offered me a seat.
I sat innocently, and from there he started his talk about how hard working I was and all.
As if that was not enough, he drew closer and tried to fumble my breast..this man in his mid fifties , had no shame when I politely told him that I was still a virgin and that he should stop..
He apologized and asked me out of his office..
About three days later, he sent for me and presented my termination letter. When I opened the letter, a tear dropped off my eyelids as I saw in block black and bold letters "TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENT DUE TO REDUNDANCY" . I stood there for close to five minutes not knowing what to say.After a while I managed to utter a thank you sir and left to pack all my belongings out of the company..
I went home to meet my sick mom(my father is late, I am an only child), when I saw her state I couldn't just bring it upon my self to tell her that I was just sacked..
right now, all the money I have been spending has gone to my mother's treatment..
even to eat now is a problem, right now having 1000 naira is like a million naira...
I have considered giving in but my vow to keep my virginity till marriage is still strong ( this virginity till marriage is a family thing. my mom,mom's mom and so on where Virgins)
so confused right now lord please help me, in your loving kindness touch the hearts of men to look upon your daughter who has chosen to live according to your ways amen...
Leave d man to eat his job, instead come and be my PA, after all when one door closes another one go open.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dyt:

I didn't see this your quote on this op,crazy world we live in
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
steve13:
I asked the op if she can work in Lagos and no response, maybe her battery gone low or something, anyway , I require a smart female graduate below 26yrs old to work with us in Surulere Lagos,
Company name, physical address, contact detail or email would go a long way and if you don't want crowd state the salary.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
steve13:

She's a freaking scam

angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by DonBobes(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Slyr0x:
Story sounds like something that was made up.

I assume an audit firm would have a formal termination procedure. Your direct boss has no business directly sacking you, as that is the HR Partner/Manager's responsibility.

In addition, as part of this "formal termination procedure", an audit firm would atleast have "Warning", "Suspension", and then dismissal.

Anyways, what do I know?

i wantd sayn dat too. But bliv me she's telln d truth. God help her.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by noblegrex: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pwettyella:

I smell jealousy,plssss Op keep urself till ur wedding nyt,der is reward in doing so.
serious Jealousy.I perceived she'll I've thought of having an oppurtunity to blow her virginity away with GUN. Who's deceiving her that Virginity is not important. Men just lock up because of the the rate at which women are spoilt this days.infact virginity is now a Gold o.because its very scarce. But as a man,if you don't have a lady as a virgin what will you do. Kill yourself,or remain single! Its not done. I'm very sure that if 1m men are asked to choose btw a virgin and a loose girl for a wife 999.9k will chose a virging for a wife. But in the absence of none,what will you do.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by DonBobes(m): 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2016
collyno1985:

Abeg I day lagos too and am seriously looking for job. Help me too if u can. Ur brother seriously need help. My email. Chukwudichristian11@yahoo.com.

lwkm
NL no go kill me o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by deavicky(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
pinkiecutie:
so confused sis...
just tired of the whole affair..
anyways I am grateful.
how much are being paid there?
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dont give in pinkie because he will just use u nd dump u .BUT lemme ask you o1000 naira is lyk a million to you but u gat money to browse? I need plantain chips to complete this africa magic film.
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2025980/please-how-tell-boss-he#28540112

Can we close this thread already ? The moderator that posted this on front page deserve a life ban

1 Like

Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Pls, inbox me at Ikwoche2015@yahoo.com.

[quote author=pinkiecutie post=43219011year I occasionally caught my boss staring at me provocatively I.e lustfully but I just took it as nothing serious because he has never made
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by tegabetty: 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
My Sister put him in prayer, Man is a Spirit, he has a Soul n lives in a body, call him by his name when praying n tell d HolySpirit to turn his thoughts from evil towards you to good, n dt he would not rest until he has called u bk 4 ur Job, that's if u still like to work der, if not keeping praising God n applying for jobs, dey will call U. It worked 4me when I was looking 4Job, praise God 4 atleast one hour every day n you will see wonders. Thank me later
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by Dyt(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Should I Sell My Virginity To Retain My Job? by steve13(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=ikwoche post=43224925]Pls, inbox me at Ikwoche2015@yahoo.com.

Inbox you? ?? You want to receive a proper scam epistle abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Coronavirus: TVC Slashes Staff Salaries - Politics Nigeria / Which Income Level Do You Belong? / 20 Online Businesses That Can Make You Rich With Just A Laptop & Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.