Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (46145 Views)

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot / BIU Student Threatens Tab-Thief With Madness (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2016
Kwameant:

Provide the source because I can't find it
Failed boy from an irrelevant country, I have given you links and screengrab.

Show us what Ghana has done in space technology!!!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2016
Kwameant:

Provide the source because I can't find it
You probably can't find it because your country's internet is so low and outdated ... I doubt if you guys even have a 3.5 g cellular grinned network ..
. Well at least the 2 g network will be sufficient for Google .. you can always tap the Google Search button you know? or don't tell me you guys don't have Google shocked

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2016
captainmilk:
My brother don't mind the Ghanaian, the guy is just so daft... I believe all that we've said is enough... let him digest it.
He knows the facts. But keeps denying it. He doesn't want to lose on facts and also lose in having the last say.

Funny how he keeps boasting about debating with facts when he can't even point fact out.

#50 billion dollar wretched economy .

Ghana's inflation has gone higher than her GDP. Twice in 5 years IMF has come to bail Ghana out of bankruptcy grin

So much for a country with only 25 million citizens and yet she can't feed them with her resources of gold, oil and cocoa grin grin

Do you see why jiggaman2/jiggamangh is frustrated?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
He knows the facts. But keeps denying it. He doesn't want to lose on facts and also lose in having the last say.

Funny how he keeps boasting about debating with facts when he can't even point fact out.

#50 billion dollar wretched economy .

Ghana's inflation has gone higher than her GDP. Twice in 5 years IMF has come to bail Ghana out of bankruptcy grin

So much for a country with only 25 million citizens and yet she can't feed them with her resources of gold, oil and cocoa grin grin

Do you see why jiggaman2/jiggamangh is frustrated?
he he he... He must be drunk to compare his shithole country to Nigeria ... I know we may not be that well to do... but we are certainly the giant in Africa
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2016
captainmilk:
he he he... He must be drunk to compare his shithole country to Nigeria ... I know we may not be that well to do... but we are certainly the giant in Africa
Ghana is just a fleck in the pond of Africa.

* A country of not one single billionaire
* High inflation
* Worse economic standing than war ravaged Sudan
*IMF top destination in charity donations
* A laughing #50 dollar economy lower than Lagos
*A country with only 12% internet subscribers

I can't even continue to list out....

Ghana is in the region of Sudan, Benin and Burundi

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Don't commit suicide out of envy. Ghana is still depending on IMF and British aid to pass national budget while Nigeria is managing sattelite for European countries.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/12/nigeria-wins-bid-to-manage-belarus-satellite-for-15-years/

No shame, so you couldn't provide a simple source to support your claim. Who cares if Nigeria wins a bid manage USA satellites.

Nigeria is incapable of building a satellite and launching it. Just like a Nigerian can't create nairaland.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 12:40am On Feb 27, 2016
captainmilk:
You probably can't find it because your country's internet is so low and outdated ... I doubt if you guys even have a 3.5 g cellular grinned network ..
. Well at least the 2 g network will be sufficient for Google .. you can always tap the Google Search button you know? or don't tell me you guys don't have Google shocked

Ghana has the fastest internet speed in Africa and I am not in Ghana.

Ok since you have better network, please provide the source. 419 no be game oo, you are the Mugu, I be your master.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 12:41am On Feb 27, 2016
captainmilk:

You couldn't support your claim so now you've resorted to insults.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 12:42am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

* High inflation

Nigeria is just like any other failed state, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria. Failed state ran by terrorist
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 12:43am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Where's the link. Copy n paste like ur oga Sean. Fck out of here
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2016
Kwameant:

Nigeria is just like any other failed state, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Syria. Failed state ran by terrorist
And a failed state still supplies you gas, still pays your ECOWAS dues, and still out smart you academically and industrially.

You're still indebted to a failed state.

If Nigeria decides to sanction Ghana, you will be back here to sell porridge like your ancestors grin

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by mostob(m): 1:05am On Feb 27, 2016
SolexxBarry:
We have schools in Nigeria dat are worse than this
. Oya Name them
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 1:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Kwameant:

Ok since you have better network, please provide the source. 419 no be game oo, you are the Mugu, I be your master.
Only 12% of the entire Ghana population can access Internet. Ghana is not amongst the world's internet users.

Baseless, frustrated troll. Nigeria is the 10th internet users in the world and number 1 in Africa.

Look at the pick below and point out Ghana to me.

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by akike: 1:16am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Only 12% of the entire Ghana population can access Internet. Ghana is not amongst the world's internet users.

Baseless, frustrated troll. Nigeria is the 10th internet users in the world and number 1 in Africa.

Can you stop this please?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by TheEnQuirer: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2016
akike:

Can you stop this please?
Alright, if that's what you want. By the way is your moniker an alternate?
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by akike: 1:31am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
Alright, if that's what you want. By the way is your moniker an alternate?

Yes
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 1:42am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

Fool they are going by population so you shouldn't expect Ghana to be on there. Ghana's population is only 24 million. You can't be this stupid.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by ChinonsoDike2: 1:50am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
[s][/s] You're lucky this is my only handle still standing!! I would have trolled you out till every pretentious garb of hypocrisy is torn from your slaving back!!!

Why are blacks high in jail?
Why do blacks commit more felony then whites?
Why are blacks still the most disenfranchised in America?

You deny the obvious just to be seen as an American citizen!!! Your slave mentality is appalling.

You, my pretentious akpu-eating-american-wanna-be will serve a longer jail time than a white protestant American for same crime committed.

Deceitful man!!!

Oh shut up. You low IQ fool. You're the only pretentious one here. Look at this buffoon trying to argue with me about issues he knows nothing about. Stick to pdp/apc bs. Leave America's issues for Americans. By the way, have you eaten today? Hungry African ebola booty scratcher.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Kwameant: 1:53am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:
And a failed state still supplies you gas, still pays your ECOWAS dues, and still out smart you academically and industrially.

You're still indebted to a failed state.

If Nigeria decides to sanction Ghana, you will be back here to sell porridge like your ancestors grin

We buy the gas because you fools don't know the value that's why with the amount of gas you have you shouldn't be living in darkness.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 27, 2016
TheEnQuirer:

* High inflation

kikikikiki... and they wanna rub shoulders with us... like goats wanna rub shoulders with cows

1 Like

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 27, 2016
Kwameant:

lol... Ghana has the fastest speed in Africa?? shocked please dont make me laugh... Your country can hardly finance a 3.5 g cellular network ... But here in Nigeria, we've already got 4g network in major cities like Abuja, Kaduna,Lagos,Benin,PH and very soon it will spread to other places.... please don't be so daft.. the only major rival we have in Africa is South Africa.. and we even beat them in most areas like economy, technology, investment destination, purchasing power parity, business infrastructure and so on... Ghana is just a needle in a haystack, Kenya's economy is even larger than Ghana's ... so stop your ignorance!
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2016
Kwameant:

No shame, so you couldn't provide a simple source to support your claim. Who cares if Nigeria wins a bid manage USA satellites.

Nigeria is incapable of building a satellite and launching it. Just like a Nigerian can't create nairaland.
now I see you are unrepentantly daft.. Nigeria has 3 satellites orbiting the earth... which provides communication, weather info,security, GPS mapping to the whole of West Africa .. I.e Ghana depends on our Satellite cool ... and to further educate your ignorance, Nairaland was created by a Nigerian called Seun Osewa in March 2005... he is a full Nigerian product .. he was born in Naija,bred in Naija,schooled in Naija ...so WTF are u saying? go and do research .... oh I forgot.. no good network in Ghana grin
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by grbgrb4(m): 7:35am On Feb 27, 2016
SolexxBarry:
We have schools in Nigeria dat are worse than this
LIE
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by Felix799(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2016
Ghanians, this is what we call no-level.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by O0XYGEN: 8:49am On Feb 27, 2016
I find it amusing when i hear people from a useless good for nothing country like nigeria comparing their useless country to Ghana.
Are you fools not begging the world bank for loan?
Are you fools not depending on u.s and uk aid?
Its just a pity that nigerians will always remain fools forever
TheEnQuirer:
Don't commit suicide out of envy. Ghana is still depending on IMF and British aid to pass national budget while Nigeria is managing sattelite for European countries.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/12/nigeria-wins-bid-to-manage-belarus-satellite-for-15-years/
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by O0XYGEN: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Haha this is so funny.
So apart from poverty,terrorism, diseases,stupidity,ebola eta what again do you fools have in that useless country you hail from? There are over 5million nigerians in Ghana, so if you claim Ghana is irrelevant then i dont think nigeria is even qualified to be called a country.
No wonder people call it zoo
TheEnQuirer:

Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 9:03am On Feb 27, 2016
O0XYGEN:
I find it amusing when i hear people from a useless good for nothing country like nigeria comparing their useless country to Ghana.
Are you fools not begging the world bank for loan?
Are you fools not depending on u.s and uk aid?
Its just a pity that nigerians will always remain fools forever
You think Nigeria is like Ghana crying for aid right? My guy we are far ahead of Ghana in every aspect of life educationally, economically, socially, politically, technologically etc.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by iblawi(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2016
captainmilk:
now I see you are unrepentantly daft.. Nigeria has 3 satellites orbiting the earth... which provides communication, weather info,security, GPS mapping to the whole of West Africa .. I.e Ghana depends on our Satellite cool ... and to further educate your ignorance, Nairaland was created by a Nigerian called Seun Osewa in March 2005... he is a full Nigerian product .. he was born in Naija,bred in Naija,schooled in Naija ...so WTF are u saying? go and do research .... oh I forgot.. no good network in Ghana grin
Nigeria has 4 satellites not 3 and 2 more will be launched soon.

Nigeriasat-1
NigeriaSat-2
NigeriaSat-X
Nigcomsat-1
Nigcomsat-1R (replaced the Nigcomsat-1 that was lost).
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by O0XYGEN: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2016
You are dumb so definitely you woulnt know Ghana has the fastest internet service in Africa.
I dont blame you because u live in a useless country and always celebrating mediocrity
captainmilk:
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by O0XYGEN: 9:09am On Feb 27, 2016
You forgot to add that over 70% of nigerians are living in abject poverty
iblawi:

Nigeria has 4 satellites not 3 and 2 more will be launched soon.
Re: Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) by O0XYGEN: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2016
Hahahahahaha continue fooling yourself.
I wouldnt even dare compare a useless filthy country like nigeria to Almighty Ghana because at the end of the day we knw the people trooping to Ghana like refugees
iblawi:

You think Nigeria is like Ghana crying for aid right? My guy we are far ahead of Ghana in every aspect of life educationally, economically, socially, politically, technologically etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This? / Contact Me For Any Info About University Of Ilorin / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.