Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (88141 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Fortunate017(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2016
joliyp:
bible say flee it means your favour is about come
Your signature though. But why?
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Eedy4clm(m): 12:36am On Feb 28, 2016
Trust God in all cos dat nt up 2 2% of sm1 else prob

Nd dollar don raise nw, NL might av luk unto it bro

Bur u r d best remedy 2 ur prob
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Subtext: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2016
The mods are either conniving with these fraudsters coming on front page these days or they really need to sit up to their responsibilities.

This is a scam pure and simple. The last one was by one pinkiecutie or whatever he/she called themselves. The format is the same. Guys be wise and ignore these fools.

Cc Seun: investigate your mods. This scam is too cheap.

6 Likes

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by dponigeria: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2016
Just do it embarassed
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by francescainnoce(f): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2016
mikolo80:

David Solomon and they were the lords chosen

no dead person ever recorded to have turned in their gradually na sentiment

all the ppl sleeping with each other how many don die (apart from magun how many % sef)

no project
he has to raise money for school fees and the same project again next year
will delay job and salary by another year
will delay family feeding by another year
my bad, I no read finish. but you've said it all. point is sin na sin whether fornication (which he prolly into or adultery which were carrying for head) if hem wan chop frog him for kuma chop the wan with egg
Lol.May God deliver you in Jesus name. #Amen
Frog with egg you say
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mkoabiola: 12:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Anoda lie lie
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mkoabiola: 12:43am On Feb 28, 2016
Anoda lie lie
Hw does ds get to d front page sef,
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by busomma: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2016
Am not telling u to do it or not but I bet all these holier-than-thou telling u not to do it will jump on it b4 u say jack. If u don't do it & ur project becomes overdue, it means u have added another year of suffering to ur life & that of ur family. But if u go ahead & do it & submit ur project on time, then graduate & probably get a good job after NYSC, ur lot & that of ur family will improve. Thereafter, u can ask God for forgiveness so long as u won't indulge in that sin again. God being a God of reason & seeing the pureness of ur heart will surely forgive u.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by kepal99(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2016
My brother you know what you want to do already. No matter the advise you receive here. Your best adviser is yourself. We can only share our opinions to you.

Do whatever makes you happy and will add no sorrow or evil consequence to your soul.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Decryptor(m): 12:46am On Feb 28, 2016
Another Attention Seeking Thread! Mtchewwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by badlaw(f): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2016
ur dad is not telling dat for him to be happy or not,but he is telling not to do dat for. Ur own good,and if u refuse to hear dat, bro ur name. Is sorry forever, I mean it. My Dad also told me neva to do dat b4 he die years ago. Guy face ur challenges and hope in God believing nothing is permanent.
If I may ask u,do u think if u did not graduate in sch now u can't make it in life.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by henrysam(m): 12:47am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income
God is always your first and the last hope keep that in mind.
If the woman dies tomorrow what will you say.
Please don't. Put your hope on man but God

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Dronedude(m): 12:49am On Feb 28, 2016
That is a course awaiting you. Please avoid by any possible means.

Don't say I didn't advice u.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Look who is looking for 230k and above it is another indecent lie. The guy just like lying. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 28, 2016
initialize:

So na format?

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by rawsh247(m): 12:56am On Feb 28, 2016
And one m u m u mod put dis on front page for me to read, imagine that ! Anyway.. Bro, get to work and stop acting like a roadside beggar, Fashola/Ambode does not allow that in lag !!!
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Just 25 days, guys look well o.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Some of nairaland mods are just dumb bleeps, and I repeat dumb bleeps (e.g Puskin) in business section. The other day him ban me from business section for exposing a scammer. He was backing the guy by his actions. I just don't get it, what is their work if they cannot simply verify something before taking action. Dont know if seun dey check on them seriously. (Ban me again when you see this Mr puskin).

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by neejay1986(m): 1:04am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:

why you come dey bother us? You've made up your mind on what to do already.

Abi won ni ko made, lots of danger, you dey insists.
In Olamide's voice #Won ba e so , oun fori lale..... laleyi wa foribale if you try it.
E ba MI si Awon Omo wole...... Omo Uncal..... #grin.

Bro, it will do you more harm than good.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by follymog: 1:05am On Feb 28, 2016
Brian Tracy in one of his books on goals said... The people in your life that you know at any given time are good enough for you. Now ask yourself critically if that woman alone is the solution to you leaving school. What I'm trying to say is, there is someone you know who will listen to you but you just haven't tot of the person or peolpe who may help your current situation.

Pray that God should reveal your situation to whoever you are going to ask for help then go talk to someone about it.

A miracle awaits you!

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by abiolag(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2016
Sleep wit her and lets hear anoda story 'A final year student of University of Calabar glued while aving sex wit his sugar mummy'
It will make alot of senses
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 28, 2016
See this

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mikolo80: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2016
francescainnoce:

Frog with egg you say
amen. but I'm just saying.... we sin everyday. no big or small sin. night as well commit if one has decided to.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by mikolo80: 1:13am On Feb 28, 2016
francescainnoce:

Frog with egg you say
I sure say I deliver pass you. but I'm just saying.... we sin everyday. no big or small sin. night as well commit if one has decided to. but we pray we are never tested beyond our capacity.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by suco01(m): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2016
Bros i sense u sef want to av sex wit d woman, d main point u need is u want to knw if there is smtin terrible thereafta. I am a living testimony of a similar situation like u as @ around april to october last year, need monie to project and other things, d easiest way was for me av sex with a particular married woman, who is f**king rich to d xtent dat she can get me a camry 2.2 bt i shock her life with surprise by standing on ma feet by sayin NO, and i luk up to Allah. Here i am nw am waiting for march ending to go 4 NYSC... Though my mum is healthy bt she neva took part of it wit #5...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by chidozeze(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2016
My dear dont do it, cos God that has been helping you will provide for you.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by vigasimple(m): 1:24am On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=Dohmeenick post=43297491]But she is my last hope..I don't have anyway of getting income [/quote

You are naive. Why do you think that a married woman want to sleep with you before giving you money if there no good reason.

She wanted to use your 'blessings and future' and your destiny.

It's an old age scam if you yourself is not a scammer. I wish you goodluck as you will need it

1 Like

Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Jumat08(m): 1:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

You are indeed a Motherfucker, Ewu Gambia..
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by kobonaire(m): 1:32am On Feb 28, 2016
@OP . Nack the sugar mommy and collect your money .... no wahala
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by kobonaire(m): 1:33am On Feb 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You have been having sex for more than 20 years without being paid or getting gifts from women, You have been giving out free sex.

Why not have the same sex but this time you will be getting paid.
Opportunity comes only once.

Well said ...
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:49am On Feb 28, 2016
Dohmeenick:
She is never your last hope. Don't be blind to opportunities. You talk like a pagan and not a christian or Muslim. And concerning that your friend he is an agent of the devil. He will not share with you the woes and curses for you sleeping with a married woman. If you go to a church seeking this kind of advice. They will tell you that should not do it.
Re: I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. by Friday18: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2016
fitinwell:
230,000 for final year project... Haba.. That amount self suprised the Devil..
grin you no go kill person with laugh. I surprised for the guy. 230k for project.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.