Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80714 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2016
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]
hope we aint dating same girl Lol...

they both exibit close characters
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by onadana: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2016
tooman:

Yeah they do but I have brought mine completely under check.Now its so amazing how she is the one doing all the chasing.I have shown her i love her but I can do without her. She will never understand me again i won't be beaten twice.
tooman:

Yeah they do but I have brought mine completely under check.Now its so amazing how she is the one doing all the chasing.I have shown her i love her but I can do without her. She will never understand me again i won't be beaten twice.
tooman:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by deebsman1(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
If she goes, whose loss??
Na woman go still marry person wey woman divorce

olubusayomie:
Hold love back and you will loose her!! Lobatan chop ur love den
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2016
onadana:

idea Bro.
it's working like crazy

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Rasana: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2016
coveredchic:

Smh at "treat her like a rag..."
Any woman who let's you treat her like a rag truly deserves you.
I am very happy to have come across such a forum as much as i agree with some of the comments i disagree with treating her like a rag, for me i met a girl who is a genuine lair, she lied about been in the another continent while she was in Africa i still tried to give her a 2nd chance but after months she changed and started giving me attitude telling how she will get married to another guy in a year saying it was a joke, the moment i started dealing with her nd showing her i dint give a damn shes now the one chasing , i av dated many Nigerian girls nd all i can say from experience is that most of them re liars nd re always looking 4 aw to suck up a mans cash they prefer men that re bullies to gentlemen . A word is enough 4 d wise

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by coveredchic(f): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rasana:
I am very happy to have come across such a forum as much as i agree with some of the comments i disagree with treating her like a rag, for me i met a girl who is a genuine lair, she lied about been in the another continent while she was in Africa i still tried to give her a 2nd chance but after months she changed and started giving me attitude telling how she will get married to another guy in a year saying it was a joke, the moment i started dealing with her nd showing her i dint give a damn shes now the one chasing , i av dated many Nigerian girls nd all i can say from experience is that most of them re liars nd re always looking 4 aw to suck up a mans cash they prefer men that re bullies to gentlemen . A word is enough 4 d wise
This simply means you've been dating the wrong kind of girls. You shouldn't expect a different result when you keep applying the same kind of logic.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by jaszplus12(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Girls are freaks! Funny that a guy that shows much love is disregarded while the one that makes them lick his feet are adored! Girls We're waiting til judgement day o!
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tunbosun9: 12:46am On Oct 13, 2017
Base on experience
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by VERDA: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2017
skywalker240:
women are like lil children

Too much love and pamper can spoil them juz lik lil children

The best way is 70% love, 30% strict

Or u juz scold her with one hand and draw her close with the other hand.

Me I don't understand what too much love means o, because the love I know also involves putting who ever you claim to love right when he or she is misbehaving, when you let someone get away with everything, even bad attitude, that is not love.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Helen56: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.
rubbish
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by kflex0: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by skywalker240(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
VERDA:

Me I don't understand what too much love means o, because the love I know also involves putting who ever you claim to love right when he or she is misbehaving, when you let someone get away with everything, even bad attitude, that is not love.
True, thats why i also included scolding.

Funny Thing is i cant even remember when i posted that sh!t grin
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by VERDA: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
skywalker240:

True, thats why i also included scolding.

Funny Thing is i cant even remember when i posted that sh!t grin

Hehehe....abi.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by skywalker240(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
VERDA:

Hehehe....abi.
Trutalk
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
@Op, Hmm! Trutalk
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by youngengineer180(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=vickydevoka post=43369823][/quote] we put without expectation...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Amumaigwe: 5:26am On Oct 19, 2019
nanauju:
I don't have strength to be fighting for a guy who's holding his love back. You'll definitely lose me

In reality, women only dump the weak and clingy. Even if they pretend to dump such a man holding his love back, it takes opening his love bank a little per time to get the hurting woman back. This explains why a man that dumped a woman might be able to sleep with her whenever he wants, but the inverse is not the case.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by DenreleDave(m): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2019
olubusayomie:

Can we relate, busayo
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by maak400: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
If you treat a woman like queen and show her too much love, she will take you for granted. A man must not let a woman know that she means the whole world to him and he can’t do without her. If you’re a man and you’ve been showing all the love and buying her gifts upon gifts, it’s time to put a stop to it and reduce it to the barest minimum.

2 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by macho44(m): 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
olubusayomie:
LOVE na food?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.