Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80722 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by funmz(f): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2016
See your big head.

Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by 9japrof(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2016
Azil:
Love me just don't suffocate me with it. Be able to tell me to sit my ass down when necessary, call me to order when i am taking advangtage and being rude, also be able to apologise when you're wrong and be loving when the occasion calls for it. Just don't be the kind that begs and begs and begs even when I am wrong! I like my man as the Alpha male.

Fu***king truth, dope and straight outta an independent lady. Anything in excess of this is pure nonsense
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2016
Shoroniyen undecided
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Funny enough ur type show so much love to biatchs who will later hurt u

And do what u av just said now to good girls and they leave u

most girls wud just walk away it doesnt apply to every girl
You are always on point babe. U've said it all kiss kiss
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2016
BoiledHead:

Fool with 1152 BC sense...

Treat her like like a rag and she will fvck your brother.. and probably find the one who will show show love. Fool

Are you married? I guess not
God bless u
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 9:23am On Mar 01, 2016
HateU2:
You are always on point babe. U've said it all kiss kiss

Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hope u good?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by slevin1(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

My broda, ur analysis goes for a gal with low self esteem and dignity. Maybe you've been conquering on that level does not make all this heartless rubbish u just wrote right. True that they abuse our full expression of feeling. True that the power in a relationship lies with who cares less. But so untrue that she'll love you when u treat her like she's nothing, don't take care of her yet show her you've got the money to, among others. Show her love,take care of her to the extent u can but still, never ever disclose you're the one madly in love with her. Emotionally, we're stronger than they are that is why we can cheat and still have our priorities straight (it's not okay to cheat o). But never treat a gal u love like a rag esp for no just cause. So wrong, degrading, heartless, and boyish.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Tinu02(f): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Oh no did i get to close ? Oh did I almost see What's really on the inside ? All your insecurities......All your dirty laundry..... Never made me blink one more time.
........Unconditional.....Unconditionally.. i'll love you unconditionally
Mehn your own cover na die
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ayusco85(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Azil:

Nice, love is better that way.
Yes dear.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hope u good?
yes love
I yam fine.
You?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2016
HateU2:
yes love
I yam fine.
You?

I'm really good kiss kiss

Hope life is good to you?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm really good kiss kiss

Hope life is good to you?
we gat no choice than to make it good nah wink even if it brings it's worst.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2016
HateU2:
we gat no choice than to make it good nah wink even if it brings it's worst.
cheesy same here

shocked are we a twin? *gbagaun*
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy same here

shocked are we a twin? *gbagaun*
cheesy I doubt it sad
Mama didn't tell me I have a twin tongue
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy I doubt it sad
Mama didn't tell me I have a twin tongue

embarassed i'm your robotic twin miss sexcellency tongue
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by don89(m): 10:04am On Mar 01, 2016
Not all but few of them.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by badonkadonk: 10:05am On Mar 01, 2016
nanauju:
I don't have strength to be fighting for a guy who's holding his love back. You'll definitely lose me

You know that's a lie.. As the better part of u, would want to know why he isnt reciprocating that love u feel for him...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by OLUWAcypris1(f): 10:15am On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=bobojoshua post=43376012][/quote] try dat so called economics wt a lady like me nd u lose all d respect nd luv ,nd become worthless in her sight ,lobatan #afterall luv isnt by force ,hw wld u treat a lady like a rag nd u expect her 2 treat u like a king .NEVER !!! Wel sme ladies r stil dumb 2do it ,dey r d ones disgracin womanhood
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed i'm your robotic twin miss sexcellency tongue
oh my twin sis kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by CuteAma(f): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma
100% true

try that with me and you won't even last #just saying[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by halfricanadian(f): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2016
HateU2:
oh my twin sis kiss kiss kiss kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss yes baby
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by BlazerKool: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2016
[quote][/quote][b][/b]U said what ?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by DjQris(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2016
ladyF:
I'm sure it's the money that OP is spending that is paining him. Abeg if you feel your love/money that you are giving out is too much, please release that girl from your lethal grip. angry Another guy is waiting in line to even give her double.

People funny sha, which one be too much love fa!!!
someone right here jst spoke 4rm olosho perspective, wat do we call her?

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Mariojane(f): 10:26am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

bros that formula never do anyone any good. even you the guy pretending not to love her when you are so much in love will end up turning your wife to girlfriend cos she will leave you to meet someone that appreciate her.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

kiss kiss kiss kiss yes baby
**hugs her**
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by OLUWAcypris1(f): 10:28am On Mar 01, 2016
Dats d mentality most people v dts y if any little misunderstndn apens in d relatnshp dey start givin excuses dt is bcs dey v showed 2 much luv dts y d oda party s misbehavin, imagine! most people feel dey r doin dia partner a favour by luving dem .Geniue luv is unconditional o ,it is stronger dan blood nd it has no blemish ,a persn dt truly luvs u wil neva tink of hurtin u for a sec , bcs wateva affects u ,affects dem also

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by persidislaura(f): 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
love is reciprocal.. it depends on how the lady perceives the love shared and how much the lady loves the person in question.if you truly love someone ,no matter the pampering she will rather appreciate it and not misuse it. Besides too much of everything is bad we should learn to do things moderately and be mindful of body language.
marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by sexymoma(f): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Oh God!! how did i miss this cry
that guy wey dey misyarn for fp for see weeeen for ma hand angry

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by DjQris(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2016
Azil:
Love me just don't suffocate me with it. Be able to tell me to sit my ass down when necessary, call me to order when i am taking advangtage and being rude, also be able to apologise when you're wrong and be loving when the occasion calls for it. Just don't be the kind that begs and begs and begs even when I am wrong! I like my man as the Alpha male.
Now that's a lady talking not a "gurl". There's a lot of maturity ryt thr!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by persidislaura(f): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2016
if this formula works for you then your supposed babe has another affair. somone else will make her happy because any woman who accepts to this kinda formula blindly will only be frustrated in that relationship
Mariojane:
bros that formula never do anyone any good. even you the guy pretending not to love her when you are so much in love will end up turning your wife to girlfriend cos she will leave you to meet someone that appreciate her.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Kgdavid(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2016
I don't think there is anything like too much love. Me, i will show love well well to my wife/gf nevertheless, that won't in any way weaken my control in the relationship. I have once told a lady, who i loved dearly, that i am not afraid to walk away from anyone no matter how special and indeed i walked away from her when the time came.

Love freely, love well, love truly. The problem is not love, it's low self esteem.

Can you make your woman love, look up to you, fear and respect you all at the same time? That's the key.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ThisYourTatafo: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2016
If you love her too much don't show it too much... Every soji guy knows this rule :PIf you love her too much don't show it too much... Every soji guy knows this rule

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.