Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave (80713 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures / London Returnees, Out To Impress Ladies, Misbehave After Bill Of 80k Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by ladyF(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2016
lexiconkabir:
That guy really vex you o, to the extent that you forgot "Its [size=16pt]LadyF[/size] again" BTW do you stay or are you from ilorin(you said "which one be too much love fa" )
lol don't mind him jare. Make him leave the girl for "beta person" Like say na by force.

Don't stay in Ilorin, someone asked me the same Q yday cuz of the "fa"
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
9japrof:
tongue

why would I be surprised , you are a female. Besides your face looks familiar. Have we by chance cross path tongue

why would I be surprised , you are a female. Besides your face looks familiar. Have we by chance cross path

Have we ? I don't think so...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by 9japrof(m): 11:20am On Mar 01, 2016
YourMain:

Have we ? I don't think so...

Madam check well well ooo, have stayed in the east and presently in north. I have that strong feeling
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 01, 2016
9japrof:

Madam check well well ooo, have stayed in the east and presently in north. I have that strong feeling

Nope certainly not me. Sorry smiley
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by 9japrof(m): 11:25am On Mar 01, 2016
YourMain:

Nope certainly not me. Sorry smiley

That's okay no grudges, keeping track sha, hope this sai buhari change no dey reach your side ?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by profmallory(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Definately, if you doubt, try it you will thank Us in 6 months time

marvelck:
Is it true that in Naija, if a guy shows his girlfriend too much love, she's bound to misbehave?
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by coveredchic(f): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.
Smh at "treat her like a rag..."
Any woman who let's you treat her like a rag truly deserves you.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by coveredchic(f): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2016
lekjons:
show her the love and also show her that you aren't scared of loosing her either.. that's all
Look! Your head dey there!
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by kuchikau1: 11:39am On Mar 01, 2016
Rukkydelta:

sweet heart i'm not an idiot but a human
Humility
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by coveredchic(f): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Funny enough ur type show so much love to biatchs who will later hurt u

And do what u av just said now to good girls and they leave u

most girls wud just walk away it doesnt apply to every girl
Don't mind him. He's just a case of an immature guy dating immature girls!

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by seunnuga: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Confused women everywhere confusing men since Jesus wept. The same women who act clingy and lovey dovey at the beginning of relationship end up giving u attitudes when u decide to be lovey dovey to her.

5 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by onadana: 12:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
tooman:
like my bae but I Dnt respect her anymore so now she think I'm dating another girl.

Yeah the respect will not be there.They seem to realise late that you can get any one but not every one is replaceable.My bae does not realise why I forgive her no matter what she does.She makes me happy but sadly we have no future together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by mariekay: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2016
You will be treated the way you handle me. Do me I do you things noni Gbam!
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by macof(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin grin this is what most guys think but it doesn't apply to every lady

some ladies just want love like in Hollywood romance and when they get it they can never misbehave

but others don't care about love, just want a bad guy. ..for hanging out and having fun

so it depends on the girl, all women are different but one thing is all will say they want love but not all are being truthful. .In fact every girl is a big liar about what she wants, you gotta find her out yourself

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2016
onadana:

Yeah the respect will not be there.They seem to realise late that you can get any one but not every one is replaceable.My bae does not realise why I forgive her no matter what she does.She makes me happy but sadly we have no future together.
your last statement is touching.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by berryice(f): 1:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
D fact is dah is a two sided tin...is not just girls dah misbehave wen a guy is showing dem love...same with guyz too...Wen dey re aware u re showing dem too much love...they misbehave....by receiving call infront of u nd all sort of rubbish...u will b d one begging sef...cos u don't wanna loose him..so as for me it's both parties tongue

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by onadana: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
e][/color]
tooman:
your last statement is touching.

Its the truth,she gives me joy.I give her everything but women(maybe some) can't really say what they are looking for or what they want.If where she went to is satisfying she won't come back all the time to roost.Now she is more confused. I don't complain.I learn to accept the things I cannot change.Everything about her is okay by me and that makes her even more confused.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Lilkingsamuel(m): 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Emaprince:
LMAO!!! @your last paragraph. But for real, you are 100% correct. Showing a girl excess love means you should be ready to be kicked about and completely taaken for granted.

This nonsense attitude seems to be peculiar to Nigerian girls. They like bad guys that causes them pains etc. Infact, a good man who calls them all day and doeas all kind of stuffs to show how much he loves them seems to bore them. No girl is indispensible IMO.
every be like: BAD GUYs BAD GUYs BAD GUYs . But who are the bad guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Lilkingsamuel(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
onadana:

chai! bro, God dey see you in 4D
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Azil:
Love me just don't suffocate me with it. Be able to tell me to sit my ass down when necessary, call me to order when i am taking advangtage and being rude, also be able to apologise when you're wrong and be loving when the occasion calls for it. Just don't be the kind that begs and begs and begs even when I am wrong! I like my man as the Alpha male.

Mehn! I give up, yall don't know what ya want, if I call you to order, yall will say I am to controlling. Female species though...
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by onadana: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lilkingsamuel:
Lilkingsamuel:
Lilkingsamuel:

How man go do...no be my portion to quench because of woman.When them plenty no be small.Me name to siddon look,anyhow she want am.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
onadana:
e][/color]

Its the truth,she gives me joy.I give her everything but women(maybe some) can't really say what they are looking for or what they want.If where she went to is satisfying she won't come back all the time to roost.Now she is more confused. I don't complain.I learn to accept the things I cannot change.Everything about her is okay by me and that makes her even more confused.
Bro I think we applied same kind of treatment. to be sincere she is confused as to what is in your mind.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by tooman: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
onadana:
e][/color]

Bro I think we applied same kind of treatment. to be sincere she is confused as to what is in your mind.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by professore(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
100% true

Never let a girl know how much you love her.

It's better you act as if you don't love her.

Treat her like a rag then she will love you.

Be nice to her then she will take you for granted. So show some bad boy character and don't be a yes man

Don't be too close to her, give her some distance and she will value you and this is where economics comes which says that scarcity creates value.

Don't give her much money even if you have much to spend, but make her believe you have money by spending it on yourself.

Don't call her everyday keep some space.

This is the policy I made about women and it's worked and keep working perfectly for me.
Op if you like emulate me or you keep being mugu to women.
I can't blame you,Nigerian girls have problem with the way they think,once you show them how much you love them,they automatically see you as s.tupid and dense

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Francomekus(m): 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
in any damn relationship don't luv anyone more than urself, that's wen its too much. too much of love is similar to bad news.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Anyari(m): 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
it's true if you love someone , foot it in your mind you can get it, and you can loss it.
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by onadana: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
tooman:

tooman:

[quote author=tooman post=43387022]

Bro I think we applied same kind of treatment. to be sincere she is confused as to what is in your mind. [bug/quote]

One moment i am loving,caring and understanding the next I shut down completely.I limit my calls,visits and channel my energy in new things even making new female friends. Strictly friends. Atimes i use them as a buffer against her.My greatest weapon i cut down seriously on my expenses on her.Bro if na so e easy make she get am somewhere else na her pus.....sy go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by macof(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
tell him o... I can't be with a guy who is not obviously crazy about me and the same applies to a lot of girls

grin grin grin all girls say this few mean it

you say you want a guy who loves you but when you see the guy who loves you, you treat him like thrash and go for a guy who ends up being a scumbag gringrin

3 Likes

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Mehn! I give up, yall don't know what ya want, if I call you to order, yall will say I am to controlling. Female species though...

Ermm... I wasn't speaking for all women, the operative word is I. If you can't make your woman listen to you, perhaps it's time to walk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by kpolli(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2016
Dyt:

Who is telling it?
And what you wrote is a true
undecided undecided

We both know it is true
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by Dyt(f): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
kpolli:

We both know it is true

Only you know that one oo
Re: When You Show A Girl Too Much Love, She Will Misbehave by chisophia(f): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
True. Girls let's be honest. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Identical Twin Brothers To Marry Identical Twin Sisters Then Live Together(Pics) / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~ / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.